1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Feb 13, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 101-252)

Cleo pretty much announced her graduation on her own Twitter and went ahead to "diss" JKT48 staff on various TV shows. Doesn't exactly push the right buttons. :^^;:

2. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg

Maybe her mimicking Paruru's handshake during the Request Hour didn't help Shiichan. [hehe]
    But I'm just guessing, nothing serious. I'm not even sure about RH happened before or after the voting period ended. It was a long time ago. ^^'

Last year she got -6 from 2 people. So definitely something happened this year. But I'm not too concerned about her negative votes since she didn't do anything major. Because of that I don't understand those points either. Maybe those points came from those who don't really know her.

That's nice [hehe]

3. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu

I am surprised that a lot of people actually exercised their negative votes. The rest should look really interesting.

4. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Well, if this makes people whose oshi got downvoted feel better - a lot of negative votes also mean a lot of people know that girl. I'm sure many lower ranked girls have little to no negative votes only because people have no clue who they are :awesome:

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

YAY!! [party] :awesome:

Can't wait for the Top 100 results then > w < !!

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Ah man it really is such fail that Rika got a negative score (i don't want to see any SKE members in the negative list :cry: ) I don't even get why anyone would minus her of all people, she's like the underpushed of underpushed people in ske. Still glad to see some names ranking where they are, and until someone pointed it out i didn't even notice Sasshi was ranked.
    Considering that Haruka still hasn't even been called yet, i think you should consider that a win.

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Results...results... :drool:

I only know a few of the members ranked (most of them are from sister groups or kks, so it's hardly surprising). However, three spots attracted my attention...

207. (63) [2|1] Chikano Rina {+7,-5}, 2
    I'm quite surprised. She even ranked worse than Kana... [shock]
    158. (196) [1|0] Kobayashi Kana {+7,-0}, 7
    She's always at the back...but this time nobody gave negative votes to her...
    102. (19) [25|22] Sashihara Rino {+103,-83}, 20
    A lot of love...and a lot of hate...it was expected...

8. kinta

kinta Kenkyuusei

LOL, yeah, that's truly a win, at least in this forum... :awesome:
    Congratulation to all this girl's fans :^O^:

9. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

Still mourning the negative votes towards Takano Yui. I'm just really confused. Someone please explain! Haha

Why is Yakata Miki so low?! She's one of the rising stars of KII and very fun. Reminds me of Yuko at times. Maybe next year...

I'm glad I voted for Nacchi and Togo Sora (even if I was the only one to vote for the incredible and adorable Sora). I wasn't going to vote for graduated members but its exciting to see them on this list. Nacchi is the same as Ucchi here, so maybe thats an idicator of how she did in the real election. Its a shame, because Nacchi and Ucchi are both two very interesting girls who deserved a rank in real life. Hoping Ucchi can rank this year at least.

I'm really curious how Miichan would have ranked post-scandal. Personally I would give her negative points... :O I was going to originally but changed my mind and now regret it

----

I also downvoted her.The first thing to make me not like her was her profile picture from last year. The one where she's making the joke face with her head turned sideways. It just seemed really immature and it was obviously purposeful. Later, I saw her in the "AKB goes to Broadway Video". There, she was just plain rude. When the director of the musical was giving her one-on-one instructions very seriously, Oya just made a joking "pouty" face when the director wanted her to actually look angry.

Oya may be tenacious, but so its Matsumura Kaori, and that girl has also been rather rude regarding management keeping her as a KKS. I know its frusturating for her, but its uncalled for from an idol who knows just as well as we do that the AKB system, and life as a whole, is not fair.

When it comes down to it I think most people like idols to be more idol like. Even girls like Kohtani Riho, who wouldn't be considered "idol like" are better liked that girls like Oya and Kaori because they don't complain and don't treat things like a joke. Even though Oya and Kaori work very hard, and I know that, I prefer them to have fun/joke around in a more respectful way.

Just my opinion of course

10. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I don't know if this feasible but after you post the last ranking, can you do it without negative votes for fun? Might be more indicative of rankings like how they do it for Senbatsu elections. No negative votes. I didn't exercise negative votes either since I don't dislike any members, just like some more than others.

The only ranking that kinda surprised me here was Sashi. I never liked her much but after seeing more of her MC and on HKT show, I can see her appeal. She really funny.

11. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami

A bit sad that Kinchan dropped. I still haven't seen most of the girls I vote on the current list so far so... this means they are ranked higher :D

Surprised on Sasshi's rank, she dropped like crazy. Not even that, I figured that the ponkotsu would be in the lower ranks.

12. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

am quite surprised with some results..

- neneng rosdiana, takano yui, tsuzuki rika (+0, -3/4)
    seriously, what have they done to people? lol.

- low NMB ranks
    ainyan 3 points? 2 voters?? ripopo done good with 7 voters, 18 points. akarin got 20 points with 6 voters? I expect them to be higher..
    one thing I love about NMB ranked till now is the fact that kanakichi got better result than them.. :inlove:
    fewer voters (at only 4), he got 21 points. c'mon guys.. join her thread!! :inlove:

am also surprised that oya shizuka have 12 voters for her.. I'm surprisingly glad!! too bad she got 5 votes down. she could've got higher..

I'm here man.. I consider myself as more to NMB fans than AKB.. am still hoping, my NMB oshi, kishino rika will get quite a place in S48 sosenkyou!! :lol: (coz I know her chances are slim at the real one :cry: )

what can I share until today is I voted +1 for abiru riho and +5 for kanakichi.

well sashiko's drop of points are predictable, I also voted -5 for her.. don't ask me why, it's widely known

PS. I kinda have the idea on who's getting more downvotes than sasshi, it's a surprise she haven't appear till now.. powervotes? :lol:

13. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

ahh I forgot nogizaka was included. Oh well they're already ranked. I'm not gonna lie I gave paru a -5, but...it's more because I wanted to see just how many negatives we could accumulate and set a record :lol: Can't wait

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend

I may have to look through the list again, but so far the only person that I've voted for to appear is Shiichan. It makes me wonder, though it won't take long, to find out where the ones I gave lower votes to ended up. (Shii only got a +2 from me :^^;: )

Like a few others, I'm surprised that she got a few negative votes, but hey, thanks for recognizing her :lol:

15. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

My votes and their final positions..(I'll update the list as they're released)
    1. 3. (4) [57|11] Watanabe Mayu {+434,-41}, 393
    2. 92. (89) [4|0] Kondo Rina {+23,-0}, 23
    3. 32. (22) [24|2] Takajo Aki {+87,-7}, 80
    4. 52. (72) [10|0] Kinoshita Momoka {+46,-0}, 46
    5. 100. (68) [4|0] Kadowaki Kanako {+21,-0}, 21
    6. 36. (28) [15|0] Shimada Haruka {+65,-0}, 65
    7. 26. (61) [22|0] Kizaki Yuria {+98,-0}, 98
    8. 39. (33) [10|0] Ota Aika {+62,-0}, 62
    9. 8. (13) [60|5] Matsui Jurina {+296,-17}, 279
    10. 29. (31) [24|0] Yamauchi Suzuran {+85,-0}, 85
    11. 11. (10) [52|3] Yokoyama Yui {+262,-6}, 256
    12. 129. (143) [3|0] Yamamoto Hitomi {+12,-0}, 12
    13. 29. (36) [19|0] Kimoto Kanon {+85,-0}, 85
    14. 78. (71) [11|0] Nakaya Sayaka {+32,-0}, 32
    15. 41. (45) [15|0] Nito Moeno {+61,-0}, 61
    16. 16. (24) [37|0] Yagami Kumi {+164,-0}, 164
    17. 107. (62) [6|2] Uchida Mayumi {+21,-3}, 18
    18. 45. (72) [12|0] Kinoshita Yukiko {+51,-0}, 51
    19. 226. (---) [1|0] Kamieda Emika {+1,-0}, 1 (Only I voted for her :cry: )
    20. 51. (40) [13|1] Yamada Nana {+50,-2}, 48

Didn't expect Ainyan to be so low compared to some of the other NMB members.

16. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

As a Paruru fan, I thought that Shiichan's role in the Request Hour with the comedians was very funny :D Those two were like the only comedians I laughed at the whole 4 days, so unless people had absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever, I doubt it was Paruru fans retaliating. People were encouraged to only use negative votes if they really disliked the girl, so I don't think it's coming just from people that didn't know her either, they had a specific reason for not liking her, although, you'll have to hear it from their mouths and not mine.

Well, the system was always set up so that positive emotions count more than negative ones in that you can give your oshimen +15 but the maximum negative you could give was -5. Looking at the number of her fans active in her thread, I knew that she'd rank somewhere higher, but considering the amount of people that gave her -5's more than outnumbered her oshi's 2 to 1, I had to feel a sense of disappointment.

Let's just say her fans expected a lot of haters and were able to sort of rally.

I believe the previous record was -84 for Oku Manami in 2008. This year, you guys laughed at that record, stomped on it, hit it with a hammer, set it on fire and threw it in the trash :^^;:

17. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg

I wonder where Murashige and Sakura-chan ranked. I expect Sakura-chan to have a higher rank than Murashige but who knows, I can imagine that Sakura-chan got negative points too (she has a little Paruru complex)...

But yeah, I expected Chori to rank higher too compared to other HKT members. I don't think she is this invisible but it looks like people had forgotten her or something. ^^'
    Probably she got some low plus points from some voters, others just didn't have room for her on their lists. x)

Meru will be interesting too!

That's just evil. x)
    It's like trolling the negative voters and the Paruru fans in the same time.
    I'm on the dark side too but I have reason for that at least. o/

18. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Sashihara, lol!

Number of girls it seems got only my points, because...
    ... well I picked my 11-20 completely randomly :hehe:

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

I'm a little upset that so few people cast their vote, even though we're coming a lot in those thread.

According to my non-knowledge to not high ranked member, i guess i'm still a noob about AKB48

20. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

All due respect, IMHO, that SP is by far the most boring SP of all Nemouse SPs. It would be fine if Nemouse is a legit challenging-type variety, or documentary type of show, but it's not. It was suppose to be a prank-style show with weird challenge.

That Broadway SP was too serious and has nothing to do with being idols, even if it is related to AKB48 of being stage-based shows.

Frankly, if not for Oya's antic that SP is pretty hard to go through, it's too dry and boring when I was look for more light-hearted stuff when I'm watching Nemouse.

Exactly, which I'm even more impressed about them than other members. Both of them found a way to make themselves appeal to fans. Much more than I can say to members who already looks good and had everything going for them and then decides to pull some really unprofessional stuff out of nowhere,

Well, that's probably where we are different then.

I don't know about your view on idol image. But for it their image has always being that of upbeat, fun-loving, can be cute.

I agree that they should joke around in a more respectful way, but IMO, the example you gave was flawed for the reason I mention.

If Oya did the same thing in TD concert rehearsals, I would agree with you, but she didn't. And she has shown to show proper discipline through the years.

Anyway,

Looking through the reasons for all the down-votes, I'm now regretting not using my negative votes, :hmm:

I decided against it because there was only one member that I really thought deserving negative points but I didn't think should get a -5 and didn't want to drag others just to fill up 5 spots.

But now looking through the replies, if negative-votes are more for dislike, I could have come up with 4 more if I wanted to... :^^;: