1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Feb 13, 2013.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 101-252)

Ok! All the team rankings are now fully updated in the second post, adding all the girls that were already revealed yesterday as well as the girls that got no votes whatsoever. So if you wondering if a girl is going to appear or not, or just got no votes, check there. If she's not in the second post, then she's somewhere in the top 100 ranks.

Seeing all the team rankings should also put things into perspective, and help stir up some anticipation too. If the team already has someone that's in the number 1 position, then that means that whole team/group has been revealed already. If not, then you know how many of each group got into the top 100. For example, if you look at NMB48, all of Team BII has already been revealed, while Team M still has 3 more people in the top 100, and Team N has 7 people that have yet to appear. And of course, if you look at AKB48, there's many, many members that have not been accounted for yet :hehe:

Feel free to speculate!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've been sitting on my butt since I woke up today and spent all this time on stage48 doing rankings again, so I'm going to go play with my Fire Emblem 3DS that just arrived in the mail :^O^: See you again at midnight for ranks 51-100!

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

I agree that the Broadway Special wasn't very entertaining, but I still think Oya was rude to tease when the director was confronting her. There were plenty of opportunities to joke around on camera, I think she just picked a bad one. Words of wisdom: "Ash! There's a time and place for everything! But not now -Professor Oak"

Maybe that Nemouse episode isn't the best way to judge Oya, but it is a reminder (to me at least) that while she's very funny, she sometimes (like all comedians) goes too far.

For me I like idols who are talented, have pleasant "personalities" (the personality they pretend to have, at least), and are somewhat attractive. I guess I make my standards too high, but there are a ton of ***48 who fit into that category. Oya is talented and works hard, but I don't find her attractive and I just don't like her personality much. Not ONLY because of that Nemouse episode, just from what I've seen on LODs and such. Its just different strokes for different blokes I think.

Overall I'm glad all the girls, not just Oya, have fans who support them for when the antis get rough. Sorry if I've offended any Oya fans with my opinions. I hope the best for her and all the girls of course :p

3. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

As an NMB fan, I don't even know what to say to those team votes. 9 of M and BII got no votes.. at all??
    Including Airi.. who is a solid senbatsu member.
    What is it people don't like about NMB in the foreign fandom?

4. elbaf89

elbaf89 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

People don't know the NMB girls and they aren't into NMB itsel. For example, I only know Milky, Maachu, Ripopo and Sayanee (the front girls)

5. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I figured that much, but Ainyan who is top 5, and finished 3rd highest out of NMB at the sousenkyou got 3 points..
    People only ever know front girls until they look into others, but there seems to be a block on people bothering with NMB and only sticking with Sayaka/Mirukii. Why is that? We just discussed in the NMB thread some of the reasons we thought caused it, because it'd nice to see some other names in that thread sometimes.

6. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

For some reason I'm much more interested in a table of who got the most negative votes.

I also find it hilarious that Ikoma got overall negative :D

There's one colour (a light blue) used in the table that I just can't read against the light background colour.

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

@ moomookan

It's really not a big deal, I'm not an Oya oshi either, even if I enjoy her on different shows.

I was just wondering on the reasons why would people down vote her... :lol:

Like I say, I'm more in the camp that you only down-vote when a members really does some unprofessional shits for no apparent reason. (like the one I mentioned and the fact with all the scandals last year I only though 1 person deserving negative points and was not even willing to gave her full -5.)

But after your reasons, I can see where you're from even if I don't quite agree. :lol:

I'm just regretting not using my negative votes, it seem to carry it's own fun... :^^;:

8. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Honestly, I've wondered that too. They've been out quite a while, so the fact that people still don't appreciate them as much boggles my mind. Obviously AKB48 will be more popular, but if we're talking about skills in terms of dancing, or being able to entertain, I'd say NMB48 as a group might even beat AKB48 in certain areas. It's not only the foreign fandom though, even in Japan AKB48/SKE48 fans are more active and noticeable. None of NMB's songs ranked that highly in the Request Hour, and they were only able to get 5 members in the election last year. I know they're newer but...eh.
    For me, it's just strange because while SKE has never managed to hook me, once I started watching NMB I was immediately drawn in, not only to Milky, but quite a few of the other members as well. They're so fun to watch. Out of my 20 positive votes, 7 of them were NMB members. I wonder if it's people just not even giving them a chance, and if so, why?

That'd be the turquoise used for Team E or the one for SDN48? As you can see, I totally ran out of colors to use that people would be able to differentiate against, so I was kind of forced to use it. Try adjusting your screen settings a bit, or just tilting it, but if not, just look at the Team E/SDN list down below for their point values. Both of those teams only have one more member not yet announced, so you won't be seeing it much longer :^^;:

9. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

Thanks for doing this! As I am well aware, it was very time consuming [hehe]
    I was just wondering if at the end (when all the results are posted) it's possible to have a separate ranking posted where none of the negatives are counted? I want to see how it would be like if we were actually voting for a senbatsu single (because in reality we would never be allowed to send in negative votes [hehe] )

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

^We initially wouldn't be able to count out over 15 members and have a variety of points depending on where we placed so try counting one vote per person depending on their oshi.

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

I don't get what someone has against Takano Yui. =(

12. digital clone

digital clone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana

Yamamoto Hitomi got 12 positive votes and 0 negative. That's a good start. Team M votes will probably rise when Yagura Fuuko comes up.

13. czy

czy Kenkyuusei

Wow Sasshi, that's a huge drop

14. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Yup, Fuu def one to keep an eye on. :drool: :^O^:

15. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

THIS 1000 TIMES. Someone please explain.

---
    And thanks Taker, I understand what you mean too. It seems weird to downvote someone you don't totally hate, and I get that. Your way is much nicer ^_^;;

----
    Kanon is all we have left for E (its a shame they STILL don't get any attention. Seriously I think I know more about some of the KKS than random E girls...)
    I'm curious who will win the JurinaxRena battle!
    But mostly: How many people voted for Acchan?

I didn't vote Acchan since she is not in AKB anymore, but I did vote for my beloved Togo Sora. If she had stayed in NMB, she would probably be my 2Oshi. Something about her, even though I knew so little about the girl, just really drew me in. I hope she re-auditions or joins another group someday

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Looking at my list, only one have appeared in the current list. I did give Kaoru a +1 for her troubles. [hehe]

LOL, the silent war on Sasshi's case seems to be ongoing.

I'm kinda wondering what rank Omori Miyu will get, she's the only KKS in my list, which is AKB dominated.

17. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

It's just hard to find much info on the girls compared to the other groups if one is not very fluent in Japanese. Most of my exposure to them is when they interact with the rest of the family. Many others prob feel the same way that why Milky and Sayanee prob the main ones most gush over. I myself also like Fuuchan but that's mainly due to her looks since I have no idea her personality much.

18. risamekaku

risamekaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Can't even think what's the best post to post here. [whew]

All I can say is that the votes will determine the best position for them.
    Can't believe that there's a lot of haters out there... [aup]

19. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

Hoshino minami hasn't appear yet..i'm surprised. She also get push in N46 and i've read many comments that she doesn't deserve to be the front girl.

And i'm shocked with sasshi's negative votes..

20. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

I voted for 6 NMB members (or 7 if yokoyama included). 5 SKE, and 8 AKB's
    well I think it's normal as AKB have longer and bigger exposure to international fans.

I did my vote spontaneously and I kinda surpriesed that my NMB are almost equal to of AKB (7-8 members).

I know no one in BII unless yabushita, I did vote for 1 team M member and 1 ex-team M member. I love airi, but I just don't have the slot to do so :) (she's like, NMB's version of saechan, short haired tomboy beauty :inlove: )

but I asked the same thing as you did.. "why people don't like NMB?" to the extent of some people actually "muted" their performances during the RH?

let's do a little confession n prediction:
    - I did -1 to sugamoto yuko, not because I dislike her, she broke my heart :cry:
    - NMB graduated no 1 rank is predictable.. I voted quite high for her..
    - so hirajima natsumi will be in the top 100. one of my fallen goddess.
    - SDN48 no 1 would be none other than.... the no 1. mighty (ero) goddess!! [party]
    - JKT48's last top 2 are predictable [hehe]
    - HKT top battle will be around miyawaki/murashige or even chihiron. lovetan should be there too I suppose
    - NMB team M top 3, yogi/yagura/momoka.. I hope momoka will kill them all [hehe]
    - although it's unlikely, I hope kishino rika ranked at least #5 for Team N.
    - no votes for OJS48?? are they even eligible?? [hehe]