1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking (~ 01/26)

I'm confused a bit, so it'd be fine if we only list say, 14 members?

I'm asking that because after 10-15 it really gets to DD territory and I don't know if I want to give points to certain member points over other just for points sake when they are really about the same for me. though I can probably squeeze some names out if that is the case.

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I've been asking people to give me a full ranking of 20 members when they've sent me less than that or asked about how many to send in. I find that it's just easier, and that way, gives more votes to help distinct the girls from each other. After all, I've counted...almost 30 people's votes, I think? And right now lots of members still have the same amount of points (and a very clear early winner). Of course, I have a lot of votes to count still, but I'd like to stay consistent between what I told people before and now. The idea is that, there's at least 20 members that you like between ALL the groups. If you kind of have trouble choosing, the ranker is good for that, it forces you to choose between two girls in "battles" :D

3. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Alright then 20 it is, time for a blood bath death match for the 15-20.... :lol:

4. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

As an aside for everyone, I will be leaving tonight for a weekend long retreat with my college Christian group to the mountains, where I presumably won't have my laptop, or Internet for that matter. Because of that, I won't be able to count any votes until I return Monday evening. Feel free to continue sending me votes though, I'll just get back to it when I'm back. For those that have already sent me votes and still don't see their name in the "Votes received" section of the OP, don't worry about that either. That section only lists names of people for which I've already counted and added their votes to the overall spreadsheet. So if your name is not there, it simply means I haven't had time to add it to the spreadsheet yet, not that I didn't receive it. Cheers!

5. nendi

nendi Kenkyuusei

haha..
    Thank's i will try

6. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu

Why Mori Anna not included in graduated girls???
    She is former member of team 4

7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

Only members that graduated in 2012 are included. Says so below the list of members.

I think even if we included all the alumni since 2005, there wouldn't be enough people voting for them in the end.

8. Verity

Verity Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

Ah, sucks for us lurkers then ):

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui

I just got here & wanted to support Paruru - because I know she has "Haters" - I would literally go make over 50+ posts just to "qualify" - isn't the like a "probationary clause"? - I.E. I can show proof that I've blogged about or commented on AKB well over 50 times in the last months (like on TokyoHive for example). I can understand that the 50+ rule is cut off the "sock accts" & ballot flooding.

Are their any exceptions that can be made? I won't get pissed if not - it's just I held back from posting after initially joining cause of Holidays & I wanted to learn how the forum worked. I am curious how my list would stack up against the seasoned vets.

10. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

There are no exceptions to the rule, sorry. It's supposed to encourage people to participate in our community here so that everyone can benefit. Lurking is fine and all, but in the end, I think people have more fun when there's a lot of people talking and sharing their maybe different viewpoints. You still have more than enough time to get 50 posts. There's so much stuff going on all the time (and we have 5 days of live concert ahead of us!) that it shouldn't be too difficult to get there without spamming. Post in the threads of the girls you like, discuss So long!, the drama and single, discover some new girls in SKE/NMB/HKT...there's plenty of stuff to talk about. Look at Lileba10, he's over 50 posts already and he was the first to ask about the requirement :D

For everyone else, yes, I'm back now from my church retreat and will begin counting votes again now that I have stable Internet and a laptop. I'm really backlogged, actually >_<

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

It's not so hard to find something to talk about here. Especially if you go to a general discussion thread you can find lots of interesting topics that are looking for replies.

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

One minor question, if we are to give negative points to say just one or two members, can we assign the members to the spot we want ( so say one is -1 and the other is -3) or they automatically got put as -5 and -4?

13. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

If you use any negative spots, you're encouraged to use all of them, though that's not required. They will start from the top, at -5 and then move down, so you can't assign someone only a -1 if that's the only person you're downvoting. Hope that clears it up :)

14. nendi

nendi Kenkyuusei

Hey, this vote for what ?

next album ?

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

Can you please read the OP?

16. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I've counted all votes received up to the end of January 14th. If you sent me your vote before then and you don't see your name on the list in the OP, there was something wrong with your list and I've PMed you to fix it. Please PM me back before the end of the contest so I can add your votes to the spreadsheet.

I'm slowly working through the backlog...counted 12 votes today, will do a lot more to catch up tomorrow so you can expect the process to speed up. I've also added a counter on the side of the "Votes received" to show how many people I've already counted.

Finally, to everyone that has not yet voted, read all the rules and doublecheck your list before sending it to me! I shouldn't have to tell you that your list is missing a person, not to vote for someone not on the list, that you need to vote for at least 20 members, or that you don't have 50 posts yet so you're not eligible to vote. It takes you several seconds to check your list, but it takes a lot more time to see your list, send you a PM about what's wrong, and wait for you to fix it, so send it correctly the first time. Thanks. :)

17. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking (3 DAYS LEFT!)

Counted another 13 rankings today, up to 51 from 38. That's all the votes sent to me before January 16th. If you sent it before then and you don't see your name in the OP, something was wrong with your ranking and you've received a PM from me. Please check it and respond as soon as you can. That's probably all I'll get to today, real life calls in the form of homework _ _#

There's only 2 days, 2 1/2 hrs left until the end of this contest! If you know someone that still has not participated, please remind them to send it to me. Thanks!

18. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu

I've already voted. But why there's no my name on the list???

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

I think they're going by order. I voted as well, on the 20th, but he said everyone's up to the 16th was counted. It probably takes a long time so we have to be patient. I'm sure everyone who submitted votes will be counted, even if they've made a mistake and need to fix it (within reason, anyway)

20. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

Hi, may I know where's the list? I mean what list? The list of those who have voted? Ehh :^^;: I'm sorry to many questions.. but please help to answer (anyone) since I did vote but just want to make sure :^^;:

Thank u so much in advance ^^v

PS: What is OP? (sorry i'm noob) Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.