1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking (All Votes Counted!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    That's a wrap! I've now counted every ranking that was submitted on time. Everyone should see their name in the OP now.

As for late submissions, this was what I decided. I was debating discarding them all, but ignoring 21 rankings also didn't sit right me because it seemed like too large a percentage of participants. I know the Japanese Standard Time (JST) confused some people, so I looked up the last place on Earth that was still March 8, 12 am. That turned out to be a place called Baker Island which was 21 hours behind Japan, and using that as a base, I accepted any rankings that were submitted up to 21 hours late. Now no one can claim a difference in time zone for not getting it in on time, because when even the last place on Earth passed March 8, 12 am, you have no excuse for not knowing you were past the voting period. I don't intend to be so generous next year, so stop submitting them late. This doesn't cover all 21 rankings, only most, but hey, when one of you submitted 5 days late, you can't reasonably expect me to count it. :gavel: The cutoff has to happen somewhere. If you were one of those that were late, please note that all official forum events will be held in JST. You also always will have a minimum of 2 weeks!

This means that ALL valid names should be in the OP now, unless you made an error and I PMed you. Some people I PMed days ago and I haven't gotten a response back, but I don't intend on waiting either. They have until Monday, March 23, 12 am (JST), which is a little less than 9 hours from this post to respond with their corrected ranking, otherwise they are disqualified too. This is because I plan for the results to start being revealed on Monday, March 23 (JST). I'll be preparing for the results post now and writing the full schedule in there.

If you submitted on time (or within 21 hours of the deadline, making it March 8, 9 pm JST) and you don't see your name in the OP, now is the time to let me know! Otherwise, look out for the results thread with the schedule.

I want to thank everyone that participated! It's indeed a lot of work and time spent for me, but this event is one of the most fun events at Stage48 for me personally. I love seeing and reading everyone's reactions as the results are revealed bit by bit, and I enjoy jumping into the discussion there. The resulting discourse is one of the best ways to learn more about the girls if people choose to explain their votes! If you want to show your thanks, just have fun with the rest of the forum members discussing when the results start coming out. :flower:

2. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  3. d4rkboyzzz

d4rkboyzzz Kenkyuusei

Otsukareee !!!
    Mayu FTW xDDDDD

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thanks again for your hard work, @ithebigc, you indeed deserve to have some rest now :)

5. Putraman

Putraman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Couldn't participate due to post count but I look forward to the results nonetheless. Thanks for managing such a huge project on your own, @ithebigc!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.