1. Following SNH48's official break from the rest of the 48 Group, the SNH48 section will be retired on April 1, 2017. General threads for it and its sister groups can be created in the Stage48 Idol Emporium as with any other idol group, but it will no longer have it's own subforum to make way for STU48 and BNK48.
  2. A request for donations - please see here

The 2015 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Top 10 Revealed! See 2nd Post!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 28, 2016.

1. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If this were the hate to like thread, I would put Paruru in it, but it wouldn't be hate to like, but dislike to find interesting. One of my favorite parts of the 2012 Tokyo Dome Concert footage is the group shuffle. The common reactions were crying about leaving your friends and teammates or excitement about joining your new team. Paruru had no expression at all when she was assigned to Team B and just walked over to where she was supposed to go. A few others had the same reaction, but not many. I don't think it was an act, as you couldn't fake your reaction to being reassigned.

I also bought the Complete Singles with the virtual handshaking event. All the other girls greet the virtual wotas enthusiastically and have something to say. Paruru says konnichi wa and hai (three times) with no expression. When I first saw it, I thought she was making fun of her own reputation, but later I decided that that is just who she is. As True_Beginner says, she has to be herself, even if it means she is not like any other idol, which is what fascinates me.

2. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What I was really trying to get at in a way, has more to do with how she is handling being an idol right now...which is proving to show a more honest side of her than we have seen before. We do find her salty persona does hold some truth in how she handles herself around other people...but I don't think it's as malicious as it's made out to be, that's more for entertainment I think.

Her attitude is based mainly on preference than anything else in my opinion. She's said stuff on camera that might say otherwise, but she doesn't come off like someone that enjoys being pushed into things either, she has her comfort zone.

And being an idol is great place to work on those kind of things, it's as much about profession as it is about learning about supporting different kinds of personalities.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  3. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tani Marika
    This is unbelievable!! Third ske member that has not graduated yet.

4. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    #13 and #14 for my Kami oshis. I'm satisfied~

And a 3-way tie for the top? Wonder if this can happen in the SSK too [hehe]

5. karles48

karles48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

It happened here because 'only' 221 people voted. The more people voting the more improbable it's to happen so I guess it's (almost) impossible.

6. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Kenkyuusei

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Wish I had voted this year,and as for negative voting the oshimen you love/hate is never going to see this unless someone post the list to twitter so why bother to down vote someone, f you do negative you should explain why

7. Aisy Hamasaki

Aisy Hamasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    That is good for my oshi Mayuyu

8. blitzmatch

blitzmatch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    still nothing regarding the Team rankings...

9. rka

rka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    If anyone feels like adding team information to my data sheet of 449 members, then id certainly would be able to quickly generate some team plots.

10. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Sae Chan in 14th place with 245 who gave her the -5? Explain why please

Paru media gold? There are other girls in the 48 group who are just as pretty as her when she was transferred to Team B no emotion it's like she don't care one way or the other dose she even have a friend in the group? She has a solo song but beyond recording it she has yet to do it solo their are girls in the 48 group who would probably kill for a solo song and yet she wont sing it by herself on stage

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  11. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In the Mechaike Special 2012.12.01 where Yabe goes backstage at a HS and then tries to teach Paruru to lose her salty reaction, Kayano Shinobu says that after the Tokyo Dome shuffle, Paruru just sat on a chair backstage crying, asking "is it my fault?" (that Team 4 was disbanded). When you saw no emotion on stage, what you might have been seeing was shock.

Watch at the 26:45 mark.

12. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Wasn't the Capatin of the original team 4 at fault for that where did Paru get that ideal from?

13. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    I think it's quite natural for members to feel they're at fault, regardless if it's other members' fault. It's just the sense of responsibility they have. So I think Paruru held such thoughts because she and Miyu were the Centers at that time

14. rka

rka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Idols feel at fault for everything because thats part of the job description :>

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    When is the 2017 stage "Power Ranking" gonna begin?? Can't wait