1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2015 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 28, 2016.

1. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sashi's fans are too busy voting for her in the real election they just don't care about thi ranking? [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

People talk more about the real one than this forum ranking, afterall.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ealed-see-2nd-post.15110/page-26#post-1186728
    emh, i didn't post my votes last year here. ^^" oh well, just for the lulz then!

i won't get into details too much because i tend to not finish those kind of posts. and i forgot the exact reasons anyways. : p
    i've bolded the more important ones.

this is for 2015
    01. Nishino Miki (+15)
    she was so funny! i liked her theatrical black bitch side the most. xD variety idols are my favorites.

02. Komiyama Haruka (+10)
    to me, she always looked like a girl who had been hurt by other people a lot. protect Komi!

03. Ogino Yuka (+9)
    NGT was new to me and she grabbed my attention the most. it seems like her mind is all over the place, which is weird and funny.
    i slightly pushed her. i tend to push the young ones in these voting events. ban me!

04. Okada Nana (+8)

i don't like perfect idols, i just always feel that something is off about them. in reality they don't exist, it's just the surface they show us which seems perfect which is boring, generic and fake.
    Nana is not like that. she is open and a really great idol whose dedication i admire.

05. Goto Rara (+7)

i'm not into SKE, i know a few weird SKE members (who i appreciate, Akane : p) but that's it. no time for more.
    Rara is kind of charming *. * and stuck out from the other unknown faces with her fresh vibe. i had to vote for her.

06. Nakano Ikumi (+6)
    her personality, i like! her appearance is not the cutest in Team8 but her personality compensate this really well.

07. Yagura Fuuko (+5)
    i like that she is constantly fishing us on twitter. hard work! lol

08. Kato Yuuka (+5)

she is the prettiest, beautiful girl. *. * good job, Yuuka papa and mama! her parents, i admire. lol

09. Shiroma Miru (+4)
    i think she is dangerous. : p and she is always around Shuu and Fuuko. i probably had other reasons as well, but i forgot them. boobs maybe?? X)

10. Tanaka Miku (+4)

she is young and she knows everything that an idol should know. Sasshi (who i don't like) trained her well, kudos for her.
    and on the top of that, she is really clever. i expect her on top in a few years if she gets more push.

11. Yamada Nanami (+4)
    those hand movements! girl, please don't stop! xD

12. Yamada Noe (+3)

LOL (see my list for 2016 soon...)

13. Tashima Meru (+3)
    it's probably her unstoppable perv side and her sweaty rawness, i appreciate. : p

14. Tano Yuka (+3)
    Yuka is always on my list, her character is much funnier than how much they let us see of it.

15. Akiyoshi Yuka (+2)
    this girl is intelligent and humorous af.

16. Iwasa Misaki (+2)
    perv af but not just this, she was a really great idol with a beautiful voice. maybe a little too unusual for AKB and for the fans but i like idols like her. ^^

17. Kuranoo Narumi (+2)
    i thought that she was cute.

18. Mukaichi Mion (+1)
    top idol, works hard, she just needs a little more distinctive character otherwise the future of AKB will be a little boring. ^^'

19. Nakai Rika (+1)
    new face, i've pushed her here. the way she laughs : D

20. Shimazaki Haruka (+1)

i voted for PRR with -5 points in 2013 (member ranking for 2012) but later i realized her character and her lack of dedication towards AKB are so unique, it's even funny! xD
    i was always waiting for news about her that would make other people go mad on SNS. let's be honest here, she tolled this system without even trying and she trolled it hard! XD
    since i think the system of these groups is shitty, i don't mind someone ruining the image of it. i think she felt similar about this too.
    https://plus.google.com/113543462137380481184/posts/MryHQvbDLQk
    https://plus.google.com/113543462137380481184/posts/Us5iFie7jVH

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1