1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2015 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 28, 2016.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    How many people explained their reasons?

I chose not to give negative votes, but if you're going to allow them at all I think it's silly to object to people using them "strategically" or for reasons you don't personally agree with. Even worse if you actually went through with what some have suggested and discarded votes because of that.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  2. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Uhm, not to mess anything up, but NGT's Honma Hinata is both #376 and #298.

Several of mine have ranked already - Yamabe Ayu, Kubo Satone (why -2??), Takahashi Kira, Nomura Nao, Umeta Ayano, Yumoto Ami. (I confess to having a liking for draftees). Honestly my ranking has a few that I am looking back at and going "that's weird, why did I pick her and not her?", and the answer is probably that I was in a rush at the time! They're all girls I like, so that must have just been how I was feeling at the time. (Thank you for counting my ranking I'm very sorry it was a bit late I'll try not to do it again >_> )

I'm surprised Aerin got -5 o_O and Kaotan, wow :eek:

3. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

Then... stop using them. I don't see why this seems to be more of a topic than the actual results.
    I actually agree with the person (twice, now) above me (to some extent) negative votes are just as important as positive votes, not just because the whole idol world can't actually always be fluffy "there are no losers, no one can hate an idol" but because it is presented as a option and the user has the discretion to use it as they wish. If you don't like how they are using them, remove it. Otherwise it really doesn't seem like something you should be complaining over.
    In my opinion, down voting is the only thing that keeps these surveys legitimate. Otherwise number one is almost never a reflection of the results. For another idol company, almost every year we get a girl that most people don't actually like that much, just because she is everyone's 2nd, 3rd, 4th, pick. The scale causes inflation for girls, making the entire survey seem pointless. With people actually showing displeasure toward certain girls, it kind of counteracts that fluff.

Edit: No, people do not "have the discretion to use it as they wish" just because it's there. Their purpose is explained in the original OP each year. See my reply below. I heartily agree that we should be talking about the results though.

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Alright, let's see how my list fare....
    1. -
    2. -
    3. -
    4. -
    312. (---) [1|0] Noguchi Yume {+7,0}, 7
    I take pride as her sole voters. It will be my next objective this year to make sure more will notice her. Thx ithebigc for the enlightenment.
    6. -
    284. (312) [3|0] Kusaka Konomi {+9,0}, 9
    Glad, I'm not alone on her.
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    312. (324) [3|0] Frieska Anastasia Laksani {+7,0}, 7
    Whoever voted her for the rest +5, my deepest gratitude.
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    NEGATIVES:
    443. (140) [2|1] Yamauchi Suzuran {+5,-5}, 0
    Sup, guys? The culprit here.:cool:. I'll just say this is necessary for her sake. Ithebigc has my full reason, and it will stay that way. No question asked directly(PM is fine, doesn't want to litter the thread). Thx. (Wish her all the best)
    2. -
    On the other hand, I have several issue and idea with it for next year event. I'll explain it after the ranks are fully revealed.

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    We'll just have to agree to disagree then. I'd say less than 10% explain their reasoning directly to me via PMs, but having run this for four years now, especially while keeping an eye out for people using the negative votes other than intended, I think the system we have overwhelmingly works. I've seen time and time again people explaining their reasoning in results threads and people learning more about the girls as a result. I've even seen people change their minds about girls they initially gave negatives to.

I say this every year, and honestly I'm very tired of this topic, but the point of the negative votes is for people to air their grievances against any particular actions members took that year that they didn't agree with. It creates more of a dialogue, and ultimately, it's what this ranking is for! It's a fun event that gathers the community together and gets people talking. I state very clearly in the OP each year what negatives are to be used for and everything I've said in this thread is only repeating myself. As long as I continue to see the system working for its intended purpose, it stays, and it has stayed since the very first one held in 2007.

And no, I didn't even bother throwing out that one ranking that made me laugh. But seriously, can we get back to talking about the results themselves?

Now this is actually a problem. I suspect this is due to a technical difficulty; her name was spelled wrong in the original member list as "Homma Hinata" and not "Honma Hinata," so that's the name the program originally got too. I thought I held back from counting any rankings with her in them until it was fixed, but I might've inadvertently pushed one through anyway in the early days of counting. In that case, Honma Hinata's total points would be 11 and I'll have to fix the numbering on the rest of the rankings >_< That'll be fun... I'll go doublecheck the data now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

EDIT: That was indeed the problem. Two rankings were counted after the spelling error was fixed, one was counted before. She should have 11 pts total with 3 positive votes, no negatives. Time to get fixing!

6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    02. Morikawa Ayaka (+10)
    15. Habu Mizuho (+2)
    17. Lu Ting (+2)

Ok so the whole revealing thing is fun. Deleted my last post! ^^
    Thanks to the one other person who voted Aaya <3
    All Lu Ting votes were from me, which is both yay and not yay :(
    And now I regret not giving Habu more. She deserves more. Next year... *rubs hands together*

7. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    AGREED like she hasn't done much from what i see?? she's so cute too....Satopii needs more more more love

8. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    285. (94) [12|11] Matsumura Kaori{+41,-32}, 9

Wow, Matsumura Kaori so low ranked, and so... hated. I wonder why. She had scandal recently or sth like that?

9. trxsh

trxsh Member

01. ????? (+15)
    02. ????? (+10)
    03. ????? (+9)
    04. ????? (+8)
    05. ????? (+7)
    06. ????? (+6)
    07. ????? (+5)
    08. ????? (+5)
    09. ????? (+4)
    10. ????? (+4)
    11. ????? (+4)
    12. ????? (+3)
    13. ????? (+3)
    14. Matsumura Kaori (+3)
    15. ????? (+2)
    16. ????? (+2)
    17. ????? (+2)
    18. Arai Yuki (+1)
    19. ????? (+1)
    20. Sugiyama Aika (+1)

I appreciate all Kaori's 1Komeda (Behind the scenes footage) and how she's always had sweet stuff to say about Sae (like that for eg) and they seem to get along well, in case ppl think she hates my oshi and think it's weird I upvote her lol, it's not the case. I think the videos are a labour of love and there are times that they are the best source for content about the members so I bumped her up in my list.

Anyway I think her downvotes are not just because of her looks, she has an angry "flame idol" persona and tried to kick up drama in ssk time.

10. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    01. ------------------- (+15)
    02. ------------------- (+10)
    03. ------------------- (+9)
    04. ------------------- (+8)
    05. ------------------- (+7)
    06. ------------------- (+6)
    07. ------------------- (+5)
    08. ------------------- (+5)
    09. ------------------- (+4)
    10. ------------------- (+4)
    11. ------------------- (+4)
    12. ------------------- (+3)
    13. ------------------- (+3)
    14. ------------------- (+3)
    15. ------------------- (+2)
    16. ------------------- (+2)
    17. ------------------- (+2)
    18. ------------------- (+1)
    19. Murase Sae (+1) #260
    20. ------------------- (+1)

One down. I actually thought Saepii will rank higher but, hey, at least she didn't get any negatives. Anyways, I expect two or three names to appear in my list on the next reveal of the rankings.

11. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Kaotan...I voted you high on my list!

At least she came out with positive points, lol.

I expect a similar fate for Akarin sadly.

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

glad to see only 4 HKT members so far.

13. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

This is weird, because I voted 4 points for her. If you also voted 4 points then there must be a miscount and we can report to the admin.

14. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    This is where @foodlfg's program is paying off! User @SakuraSake did not in fact vote for Raira. You were the only one to do so. I checked both the data and the original ranking sent to me just in case.

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    07. (+1) 260. (---) [4|0] Koike Minami {+11,0}, 11
    20. (+5) 394. (---) [2|0] Harada Aoi {+2,0}, 2

Ah, I was the highest voter for Miichan. She deserves better :(

16. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I was really following her in the beginning of Keyaki's debut when I got shy Nanase-like vibes from her, but somehow I feel like she lost her initial appeal. Slowly I'm starting to like her again, so next year she'll probably do better

17. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

234. (147) [6|0] Iino Miyabi{+14,0}, 14
    Ah, I kinda wish I'd put her higher on my list lol

18. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    From mine so far:

09. Ueno Haruka (+4) 213
    14. Sakaguchi Riko (+3) 207
    15. Okamoto Naoko (+2) 271

19. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Ranks 201-250 are up. We've finally reached 15+ points, which means every girl from there on has to have at least 2 people vote for her to get that high. We're also getting less people tying now, so the ranks are clearer.

Meanwhile, I'm still sitting here twiddling my thumbs. In the past two years, one of my girls would have ranked by now (Yuutan), but I pushed her off my list in favor of someone else this year >_< That may have been a mistake

20. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    01. ??? (+15)
    02. ??? (+10)
    03. ??? (+9)
    04. ??? (+8)
    05. ??? (+7)
    06. ??? (+6)
    07. ??? (+5)
    08. ??? (+5)
    09. ??? (+4)
    10. ??? (+4)
    11. ??? (+4)
    12. ??? (+3)
    13. ???(+3)
    14. ??? (+3)
    15. Tatsuya Makiho (+2) #225
    16. ??? (+2)
    17. ??? (+2)
    18. ??? (+1)
    19. ??? (+1)
    20. ??? (+1)

One of my girls has now ranked in! This is so fun!!