1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2015 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 28, 2016.

1. MiinAah

MiinAah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I don't understand why you have to say something like "blablabla. Naachan would not win". Naachan won.. And that's it. ;;
    Why so serious. It's not the real SSK, you know.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^
    Maybe you want to add "...with Mayuyu".
    Just in case:lol:.

Congrats to both of them. May it get reflected in real SSK for girls with top rank, and motivate other girls fandom as well.

3. MiniTokki

MiniTokki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Even if I have not participated, I made a ranking, my top 2 is Mayuyu and Naachan ahah.

1. Watanabe Mayu (1)
    2. Okada Nana (1)
    3. Nishino Miki (22)
    4. Yagura Fuuko (57)
    5. Kodama Haruka (10)
    6. Shimazaki Haruka (5)
    7. Tashima Meru (24)
    8. Kojima Mako (20)
    9. Yabuki Nako (54)
    10. Tani Marika (33)
    11. Suto Ririka (72)
    12. Miyawaki Sakura (9)
    13. Owada Nana (57)
    14. Yamamoto Sayaka (3)
    15. Anai Chihiro (36)
    16. Shiroma Miru (30)
    17. Komiyama Haruka (17)
    18. Taniguchi Megu (51)
    19. Ikuta Erika (19)
    20. Mukaichi Mion (11)

Gratz to them !

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Just a few words from me. Akicha rose a bit but who cares? She's not here any longer. I know one more who voted on her but there was even 8 more. I haven't seen who but there is no positive action to like Akicha on this forum so they might hide?:D And two downvoters, I have a feeling who they are, Mr T. and Mr R. Ciao.

5. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    As for the negatives and the reasoning behind it vs HC fans topic,
    Everyone should see that most of us and especially those who negative vote someone, they are not hard core fans of a particular girl, don't expect them to know everything about her, because it's quite impossible to closely follow every girl in the group. Not to mention the language barriers and the distance that foreign fans have to deal with.

I gave positive points just because I liked what a particular girl did on twitter, otherwise I don't know her at all. So if someone gives negative points based on similar negligible (negative) experiences, I cannot argue with that.
    Maybe the negative points value (-5,-4,-3) are too large, I had problem negative voting because of this. -5 was just too much, even for S_ssh_. lol xD But this doesn't mean it will stop others.

Also, looking at @rka 's unhealthy graphs I think the points are too wide spread, negatives and positives too. Looking at NMB:
    42. [29|0] Shibuya Nagisa{+123,0}, 123
    30. [32|0] Shiroma Miru {+166,0}, 166
    03. [88|7] Yamamoto Sayaka {+553,-17}, 536

Up until Shiroma Miru it looks ok, then Sayanee suddenly skyrocketing to idol heaven only with twice as many people voting for her giving her three times more points. Lowering the points (pos, neg) would solve this and I could vote for S_ssh_ too in the same time. ^_^/

My message to Sakura downvoters btw:
    https://twitter.com/omancock/status/722068713290096641

(instead of writing nonsense I will post my ranking too, I promise : p)

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well know... It's time to drop the Negatives... I was busy ALL weekend so I didn't post & wanted to wait for the dust settle a little on the 3 way tie (sorta 3 way). I Also voted (+'s) for Okada Nana & Sayaka so I too helped in getting them where they are. If I had moved either of them up even 1 spot, I would've pushed them over top....But alas we go into these "blindly" w/ only OUR votes & lists.

My Negatives didn't really cause any "upsets" that I can tell - minus the "-1" I gave Mayuyu - lol. So how did "The Purge" (my negatives) fair this year? FULL Disclosure on the Who's, How's & Why's

My "-5" went to (Honestly, I waiting to do this for months!) it was...you Guess it...
    Takamina!!! [​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG] Where do I begin....uh...last June 2015?

I'm gonna Unload & get this off my chest finally - **and Mods- be cool** I'm explaining my #1 negative- This is going to be VERY cathartic- If you're a Takamina lover DON'T CLICK
    If I could've given ALL my Idols "1's" & transform ALL remaining points into "Negative Points" - I'd give them ALL to Takamina. I've never voted her Negative before & I pray I never see her return IN ANY capacity to AKB48 again... Just my opinion

#1 I don't hate her - I recognize her cred & Gen 1 stat - she's Acchan's buddy & Glue of AKB... We KNOW... BUT......
    Takamina has ALWAYS come off as the Idol who is a Dynamo "Behind the Scenes" but NOT the "Belle of the Ball" & doesn't have the Attributes to make this happen under "NORMAL" (Darwin- competition like) circumstances. She doesn't offer much in the "exchange for value" currency system the Idol community "usually" runs on. Some girls trade "Looks", "personality", Sex Appeal, talent, ect...She's way shorter than most girls, She's not exactly "Gorgeous" (NOT Unpretty!!) just a notch or so above 'average'! She's not exactly "Kawaii" in the way Mayuyu, Kawaei, Ikumin, Ikuchan, Paruru, Chihiro Anai are & she's Not exactly 'Sexy' like Milky, Yuko, KojiHaru, Rena Matsu, Sayanee, Yukirin, Sae Miyazawa - She's AVERAGE - She's not "manly" or Butch- She can be girly but next to other Idols she's the Generic "No Name" version of a Premium Product (like instead of "Cheerios" - she's 'toasted oat rings')- People in the west know the Generic vs Name-Brand product comparison (Sorry for over seas fans).

Even Mayuyu early on ripped on Takamina in an "Honesty Chess" where she said she doesn't see "Idol" in Takamina and thinks she'd be better at Comedy or MC'ing (the one where she calls Geesh Gachapin)- I DON'T GET Takamina's Appeal. She was the Original "center" in the beginning but then AKI-P rolled the dice on a SHY cute girl who didn't even want to Spotlight and WE all fell in Love w/ Acchan...Takamina became Captain & the "cool bestie" & Yuko the Sexy rival, ect... Takamina's talent is being "everyone's friend" & being AKI-P & Togasaki's liaison to the Girls (fair enough!)...AKB under Acchan, Yuko, Mayu, KojiHaru, Mariko, Itano, ect...becomes HUGE and Takamina WAS apart of that...But it wasn't her "Idolness"!!- She's a good Coach, Mom, Leader, Flag waver, ect- but she's Not really "sexy", she's not the best "singer", decent "dancer"- But who cares, she's 1 in 48 flowers....Then the Key Players start to Grad....she keeps AKB intact (good for her!) STILL Behind the scenes relatively- Finally it's revealed she's Moving On....only Now it gets weird.

WHY the Incessantly LONG.....DRAWN-OUT Victory Lap?? An Ego gratifying Song, that slumped sales so badly that you had to following it up YUKO, Acchan, and Sakura - If you had just put a Cute Next gal w/ either Yukirin, Paru, or Mayu - Takamina could've moved on Gracefully - No... we got more Victory laps. The Groups been at like a STAND STILL since "Halloween" night (last Election) all because Takamina keeps needing Attention - the final "this" & the final "that"...Before you blame AKI-P or say "maybe Yui wasn't ready"...Takamina could've always said "NO!!" as in "NO, there's too much attention on me"- Acchan once said "It's OK if you hate me, just don't hate AKB48" - Takamina should've said to AKI-P - "It's wonderful you love me, but this isn't Takamina48!"- Seriously - she didn't die, she didn't have an accident & couldn't perform, She doesn't have a disease, she was NOT attacked by a random crazy person at a hand shake event....She was a 1st gen member who recently ranked 9th (by fans) & her solo debut sold just over 100,000 copies. No Idols ever or WILL milk the hell out of a Goodbye the way she did. It was Disgusting! Has she no Shame? I'm just "One Opinion" - Honestly- Sayanee, Milky, Paruru, Mayu, Yukirin, Sasshi, and even AKI-P's pet Jurina will probably NEVER "over-stay" their Grad Window (from announcement to Grad) & they won't MILK the Living crap out of it for Attention the way Takamina ALLLOWED to happen.

She's Not exceptionally amazing, she's the semi-cute friend to the other more popular (MORE Voted on) Idols. If she had some where else to go (like got engaged, had a new job, wanted to travel, Learn new aspects of the Industry) She'd had moved on FASTER! She's not a SuperStar Idol (she wasn't Acchan, Yuko, or even Jurina or Mayu)- She just wanted to drive AKB48 around like a Kiddy car & Make us ALL stand there & clap JUST FOR HER - While Other girls with more to gain & MILK from a Graduation moment STEPPED ASIDE during Elections & didn't want to make it an EGO Fest.... Takamina really MILKED this and it made me so annoyed that I lost all patience & diplomacy... I honestly can't buy into someone who tells all these girls about "being part of a Team"- YET herself took a YEAR LONG Victory lap for Herself. She's always gonna rub me the wrong way now.

She took a year to get all her the Attention she wanted - She sucked the Life out of AKB48 for almost a year....we could've spent that time on the Next Gens or Paru-Jurina or Saya-Mayu...anything would've been better than Glorifying that "Average Girl" who got Lucky... KojiHaru & Geesh don't milk their 1st gen cred this way.

The Irony of the Acchan & Takamina roles is - Acchan would've loved to have NOT been the "center of attention" (focus & face of AKB) and been Everyone's friend Behind the Scenes probably....Takamina made US sit thru of Year of US watching her act out her pretend she was Acchan. I know you Western girls love her cause of that whole "underdog" thing & she's a leader ect & I respect that part of her journey- but the EGO & milking really got embarrassingly over the top & decadent - just say "well that's His Opinion" & move on.

the Winner of "-4" Negatives is.... c'mon betcha a pair of "Boy Shorts" you know who it is
    The Is she is? or Is she Not? member of AKB48 - JURINA!!!

I won't be as negative as I was on "-5". It's mostly critical & political stuff.
    We had a similar discussion about this "Jurina Issue" (SKE vrs AKB loyalty) last Summer on Stage. I'm still confused. #1 I don't care that her minions vote for her AKB songs in AKB request hour - that costs money, time, & effort & her fans are motivated- It's a legal.

I just don't see what the big deal it. She's pretty, dances well, but there's something "off" - Like they work her to death but yet, coddle her "image" like she's 12 like she's the Pure Jurina. I don't see it. Last year I gave her negatives "3?" because I still haven't seen her become this "Phoenix" this mythical Idol creature that was foretold in "Beginner"- Her SKE stuff pops (I suppose) - but for all the Hype I just stare & go "That's it?" - She's 19 now? (or soon?) at what point is she going to Hatch & become the Next Yuko or Acchan or whatever.... Talented Yes....but so are a lot of Idols - that we never see because AKI has pets.

further thoughts
    Not really a negative something that annoys me about Jurina - I wish she'd pick a side honestly. I sounds like she's SKE exclusive but she keeps showing up in AKB singles (is that part of AKI-P's request) or is it because She's the face of SKE - the same way Sayanee is for NMB? I'd like to see her remove herself from AKB altogether because I think it would send a strong message saying- Jurina is exclusive & you gotta go thru SKE to get her- Then we could see if she's as formidable as the rumors & proclaimations AKI-P say are true. I think it would allow her to experiment & evolve as an Artist but ehhh.... I'm not really an Anti but not really a fan ya know.

Who escaped my notice & was on the "come trail" till she opened her Yap and won "-3" negatives? This was classic for this person....
    Friggin' GEESH!!

Long story short - At the election she didn't make Senbatsu & was very blunt & explained how she's had plenty of chances & she's where she is because of her choices - very graciously thanked those who still support her. ADMIRABLE!!

a month or 2 later when "Halloween Night" Album Art & costumes are being discussed and revealed - She makes a joke (someone did) that she should be "Photo Shopped" into the Official Art - She then did that & pasted it around.... I was like Really?? Back to these Antics again? For ATTENTION. She was asking fans to do it I think. Really? You lost a Senbatsu spot - Suda Akari (who LOVES Halloween) had a break-down on stage- yet didn't try to worm her way into this Joke.

Geesh 2 years ago was radio-active now she's barely 'glowing in the dark' and had to Insert Herself (Shop herself more accurately) into "Halloween Night" Art. Still looking for that attention.

Again - Don't hate Geesh (Still cuter than Takamina)- Its just rubs me the wrong way how she can take 10 seconds of Screen time & claw-out out antics or attention for the sake of Attention. It wasn't a major crime - I just stuck out in my mind as "ANY Chance" for attention - even if it makes her look awkward or "needy"- she'll take it- because ANY attention is better than "NO Attention".

Honarable Mentions!!!.... if I had known Okada Nana was going to get a BOYS Danso haircut - I probably wouldn't have voted for her at ALL. I'd have picked that girl who always looks scared from NGT48 or something.

7. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    So you down voted Takamina because of your assumption that she wasn't opposed to management pushing (or congratulating, for a lack of better words) her? That's new.

8. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    NOT Entirely.... Everyone deserves their "Moment" to shine or their "Farewell"...But her's lasted well over a Year...Acchan had like what 4 months? (fine, she was #1). Yuko took about the same (another #1). Let's not kid ourselves - It was time to "move on" (either She or AKI-P decided)

Somehow this "GoodBye" became an EXCUSE to get ALL the "pity points", "extra attention", "extra TV Moments", She got to "Center" her own song (an A-Side!), Got a Special Concert...it's getting Christmas EVERY Month instead of "Once a Year". She was finally being recognized...But it had to END & I'll bet she didn't want it to.

It's gonna get more BLUNT now
    At what point do you STOP Accepting the "back pats" - Either she demanded it & AKI-P rolled over OR AKI-P was pushing this and Takamina was getting Gluttonous on the "Star Treatment"....SHE Wasn't "that" Popular the day BEFORE she announced Grad - why spend a YEAR Milking & Glorifying #9 - all the Goodbyes & Pity Points only got her #4. I thought she was "Leaving"- apparently she didn't have Anywhere Important to go for over a year so she hung around & kept Milking it.

THATS why I negative 5'ed her. I'd have traded in my +15, +10 - to give her "-15". If I ever see her at a appearance in American I will video me asking her WHY DID you MILK your Grad for a Year! & I'll get a Translator - Just to see her Face! That's how Disgusted I am w/ her. But it's OVER now...She's gone. but I'm sure she'll be on TV for the election (starved to talk about herself) - then she'll appear at the Janken...for No Reason....except "attention". Let's hope she Proves me wrong.

NO Idol is worth an Entire Year! and I don't care anymore How it Happened - Someone should've said "Whoa!!- Let's save this for her Graduation Month (or Party)"- Clearly that Ego Single wasn't what the "fans" wanted. Takamina should've said "Whoa- this is getting carried away- I'm no better than ALL these other girls- We're a Team". I also thought it was a bit insulting to YUI - how is she ever to take control or Learn if Takamina won't Leave!!! The Next chapter of AKB was STALLED an entire Year and I'm willing to bet it's because this Year Long trip down Memory Lane.

Someone make a chart about how many Idols Announced & then Graduated AKB (and SKE & NMB if you want) from the day Takamina said she was leaving to the day she actually FINALLY Left.

Seriously if Paruru pulled this people would be LIVID & I'd agree w/ them. If Mayu got a Year LONG Butt-Kiss "some fans" would be furious. Sasshi, Jurina, Yukirin, Haruppi, Sayanee - None of them would probably do a year (or even 6-9 month!) Victory Lap....Why? Because they probably would a Life outside of AKB & they'd go to their Next Job or MOVE ON....They don't LIVE for AKB. You use AKB as a spring board to OTHER things. Who needs Over a Year to say Goodbye??

KojiHaru has jobs away from AKB & if AKB ended tomorrow she'd be fine....Other Idols not so much.

You asked. Notice I'm not bitching about Paruru's 111 negatives - Notice I'm not crying foul for Sakura. Hell, my #1 (+15) Yuria got Swallowed utterly. I'm curious why other people voted Negative for Takamina. But they know the "Cool Clique" of Stage will attack them if they say a Bad word about AKB's FORMER Captain.

I'm happy w/ the results. I like the 3 way tie!! Something for everyone! Sayanee, Mayu, Okada - chances are we ALL voted highly for 1 of them. We should be focusing on AKB's great Future

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Whoa rage and hate alert

10. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    It's OK.... She's Gone now. See Ya...Bye Bye. Let's talk about The FUTURE!! It's not like she ever had a 20 page "Bash Thread" on Stage48 because people needed an Outlet for their "Rage & Hate"...Nope. Not at all. My biggest regret....than I can only give "5" negative points.

what...no one blinks at my "other Negatives"? I guess Stage is just that civilized. I'm glad we could all share our feelings. Can't wait to see AKB Change w/ this New Election....because it has been said that I Like WAR.

11. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    maxresdefault.jpg

12. trxsh

trxsh Member

A lot of people have expressed their frustration with tkmn with the year (15 month?) long graduation festivities, though I personally was never as mad as some (well I was annoyed and then became oblivious to it) simply because my reasoning was that the effect must be a bit different for people who don't follow AKB and only recognize and have a slight interest in a couple of members vs people who are in the fandom following every day. ie, I felt a bit like management was kind of desperately milking her graduation to get whatever interest they could towards the group rather than the other way around. This isn't to say people aren't entitled to their own feelings on it though, I'm not telling people how to feel, this is just my impression.

13. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I think because your other negatives weren't as...descriptive as Takamina's [hehe] and since Tapatalk doesn't include spoiler tags (a fact I learnt the hard way) both of your posts explaining your negatives read as two long tirades against Takamina. Hell, you went from "I don't hate her" to "I'd trade my +15 and +10 to give her -15...that's how disgusted I am with her" in less that 24 hours! It's a lot of anger towards someone who's situation was in some parts out of her control, and you've given her a lot of character traits which isn't really true.
    And let's face it, for someone as significant as Takamina was to AKB48 Group she was always going to have a final center for an A-side and a Special Concert...unless your talking about something other than her Grad concert?

14. EdO

EdO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    fool i dont know about this .. i not really active here lately (i also dont know in previous years)
    i hope next there'r notification to every user about this ..if necessary by e-mail notif. :v cause its important
    i hope i can vote next year..Surely i hope Suuchan not grad.
    98? hmmm i really regret i missed this event

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Up in your top left right corner, there is the word "Alert" with a number next to it. Those are your notifications. And there was a notification for the poll. All users got it, afaik.

Also, I believe you can go into your account settings and turn on email notification to get an email every time you get one of those alerts.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @hjr1891 You mean top right corner?

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    D'OH!:fp::^^;: Of course. Upper right.

18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Can happen to anybody. ;)

19. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I submitted my ranking the first day everything was announced and mostly just ranked them based on how I felt about them then. Here is my accurate all-time ranking.

01. Kinoshita Momoka (+15) [Explains itself. She's been my oshi for years and I don't think she's ever gonna leave #1.]
    02. Komiyama Haruka (+10) [Vice kami oshi. However, her glow is fading somehow.]
    03. Yamamoto Sayaka (+9) [My favourite out of the most popular girls. Immensely talented.]
    04. Iwata Karen (+8) [She's always been very high up in my rankings and I wanted to give her some points on her very last oppurtunity.]
    05. Watanabe Mayu (+7) [My first kami, hahah. When I was 11. So she always has a special place in my heart.]
    06. Ito Marika (+6) [Nogi favourite! Her whole vibe is just so calm, talented and beautiful.]
    07. Nishino Nanase (+5) [I can relate to her a lot. Also the center of my favourite Nogi single so perhaps I'm biased..]
    08. Hirate Yurina (+5) [Right now, I would probably rank Nagahama higher (why didn't I even include her in the ranking? strange) but Hirate is so damn cool!]
    09. Mita Mao (+4) [Cute ohimesama by day, yaoi geek at night. Also, Momoka x Mao]
    10. Watanabe Miyuki (+4) [I'm gonna miss her so much. If she stays long enough she might get more points next year but I don't think she will..]
    11. Okada Nana (+4) [Probably the most professional one out of the new gens.]
    12. Omori Miyu (+3) [Romance Kakurenbo always has a special place in my heart lol]
    13. Shimazaki Haruka (+3) [Yes, she has this really nonchalant and irritating attitude, but idk, I still adore her]
    14. Sato Sumire (+3) [SKE oshi, and was one of my very favourites when she was in Team B]
    15. Azuma Rion (+2) [I just have this thing for "talented" idols who play instruments and stuff. She's cool.]
    16. Terada Ranze (+2) [She's basically what I want to look like. Goals.]
    17. Takeuchi Saki (+2) [Favourite 6th gen along with Azumarion.]
    18. Murakawa Vivian (+1) [Only HKT member I genuinely care for along with Lovetan now that Kanna's gone :( ]
    19. Nakai Rika (+1) [I don't like her as much now but I love fishers, so..]
    20. Sato Shiori (+1) [Also a Keyaki favourite. She needs more love.]

01. Sashihara Rino (-5) [I don't feel like she's a fitting center for the 48 group. She's fine as a comedian, but she's not an artist.]
    02. Miyawaki Sakura (-4) [This is not about the speech (it's overly misinterpreted) but just in general. Her attitude is not for me and the KwM center is still infuriating lol but I'm warming up to her a little as of now.]
    03. Matsumura Sayuri (-3) [I can't get over the scandal. And overall I don't like how she plays dumb all the time.]
    04. Matsumura Kaori (-2) [cringe]
    05. Kizaki Yuria (-1) [I used to find her very rude but now I'm completely fine with her.]

20. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Moral of the story: everyone be like Akazawa Hono