1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2015 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    There are some members that really annoys me, like Jurina, Paruru, Miorin or Mahohon, but since I don't think they did something wrong, this is somehow bad to give them negs, only bc they irritate me. I didn't give any negs, I wish for AKB to be 100% positive thing (well, this positiveness is what draws me to AKB in the first place, it's sweet idol place away from everyday stuff). Let's keep that kind of atmosfere at stage48 as well guys;)

2. tmge106

tmge106 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    :approve:
    My exact thought and feeling!

There are many 48G members that I like, some that I dislike (almost none actually), but really why would I give them a negative vote? Why not keep things positive? Members the most liked will be at the top, the less liked at the bottom and that's it. Isn't that the idea of a ranking or an election? Allowing negative votes is a way to let hate and negative feelings enter what should imo only be a celebration of the most liked members!

Btw I'm not saying that as a Sakura oshi (actually if it was an option, I would rather put DD than a single oshimen in my personal details). It also makes me sad to see negative votes against Mayuyu, Paruru, Miorin, Jurina, Sasshi or whoever!

Sorry guys I guess this topic has been discussed hundreds of times in the past years, but since it's been brought up again, as a 1 year old S48 member I just wanted to share my opinion ;)

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I do think a few members did things "wrong", but even then I'd also rather focus on the positives. Healthier for me, healthier for the community, healthier for the girls, etc. Though at the same time I think people should have the option to express displeasure at a member, even if I never use it myself.

-5 points is too much though. Maybe just up to five different -1s? (I might actually use a couple in that case >_>)

Also, how dare you be annoyed by Mahohon [​IMG]

4. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    ah, sorry about that.
    I think it's her voice and somehow fake way of presentation... I feel that her popularity is based on her look, since I can't feel any unique value in her personality. And (no offence) I have an impression, that her IQ is not very high... But it's only my feeling and I believe that some people have a reason to feel other way AND THEREFORE - I didn't give negs!!!:) (so don't get angry at me,lol)

5. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This is a politically incorrect opinion to have on this forum.
    You do so to better your oshimen's chances of winning. This is why the Countdown thread sometimes has the rule that your oshimen can't be in the top 5. People would put their oshimen first then 9 random names so that the other legitimate girls for the countdown category would not get points.

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    The ranking has been more or less finalized. I'm still waiting for responses from a couple of people that had errors in their ranking that I've already PMed, but it's not like I can wait indefinitely and it's been 5-6 days since I last posted asking people to remember to check their inboxes. As such, I'm going to start writing the results thread now and locking this thread. Expect it to be posted late Tuesday/early Wednesday morning.

Everyone's name should now be in the OP if you voted. If you voted and it's not there, that means there was an error. PM me immediately! Once I start posting the results, I can't change anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.