1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Submitted. I'm curious about everyone's negative votes :hehe:

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I also submitted my vote. My negative votes is kind of surprising. Someone that landed on my 4th place last year is in one of my negatives :shock:

3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Voted.

No negative votes. I either like a member or don't care enough.
    Betting on a Sayaka win.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  4. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Voted. It's funny how an opinion can change in a year :p

5. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Voted! I'm surprised at how quickly I was able to do this. Last year it took me forever. I guess my favorites have really solidified over the past year...I'm curious to see how things change on the rankings!

No negative votes for me, either. I've never felt I've disliked a member that much.

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Same for me [hehe] I didn't send my ranking yet though, but this year I will use negative votes for the first time.

I took part in this ranking in past years except in 2016. Since mid-2015 or so, I didn't know how I was feeling about 48G anymore so I didn't vote. But now I feel like my feelings for the group "settled" and my opinions became clear. 48G isn't all "nice and perfect" anymore for me, so yeah, I'll use the negs this time. LOL.

7. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Voted!!
    First time using negative votes as well

8. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I didn't use negatives last year, so I guess that makes four of us!

9. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I've corrected the mistakes as far as naming goes in the 2nd post and have asked @foodlfg to correct them in the program too, so thanks to everyone that pointed those out.

I haven't started counting yet, but I'm surprised at the number of people in this thread saying they're using negatives for the first time because this is one of those years for me where nothing really objectionable (by the girls) occurred. Was there a scandal in 2016 that I completely missed? lol

10. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    No negative votes from me this time around. Similar to what ithebic says, I don't feel there has been anything objectionable that happened in 2016 that I care so much about or even know about. Maybe I got a name or two for the lower negative points, but for that I have to put someone in -5 position and there is none! So yeah, I decided not to use any negative votes. But it would be interesting to see everyone's negative votes and their reasonings. :)

11. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

i'll be surprise if Sakamichi will get one from the TOP 3

well, i voted for sakamichi tho :) :D

12. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

First time voting for this type of event! Getting my top 20 was easy enough, and also fit in some negative votes too. Normally I would have just wanted to stick to the positive votes, but seeing how Paruru was the most popular last year (with people that dislike her making her drop from 1st to 5th) I think it's always wise to vote for some negatively if any members come to mind that you're not exactly keen on

13. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hello! My first voting experience since i joined less than 1/2 a year ago! I only have around 300+ posts, am I still eligible to vote? or do i have to keep spam posting till i hit 400 or what?

14. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I sent mine yesterday. I also used for the first time my negative votes. It was a lot easier this year tbh

First of all, don't spam, your posts will be deleted. Second of all, you only need 80 posts to be eligible to vote. Just read the 1st and 3rd post for more info

15. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

^

Yes, I did read the rules. Members that I'm not really keen on fit into the 'disliking a member' category

Sure, I don't despise the members that I've voted to deduct points from, but I do think negatively of them whilst I feel indifferent or positive about other members. My point is that if there is any members that you do feel negative about, it'd be worth making that clear in your voting as it can make all the difference

16. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    First time participating. Used one of my negative votes and surprisingly didn't need to think that much:)

17. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    o
    Sorry I thought need 400 :^^;:

18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I put my vote in.

I started by writing down members who made an impact on me last year. Largely this impact came from theater shows, performance skill, and - not surprisingly - a lot of it from SHOWROOM. Didn't cover as many spots as I thought it would though. I planned to ignore the graduated members from now on for my ranking in favor of girls who are still in the group, but I ended up having to dip into the grad pool anyway. Too many members I liked graduated, and those spots just haven't re-filled yet. I'm hoping the 16th gen and STU can change that for next year's ranking.

As far as a difference from last year's ranking, the difference is huge. So many members fell off my list this year and many shifted position quite a lot. Well, a lot of the changes must be because I'm becoming a crabby new-gen fan :^O^: But more than that, I'm just tired of the old stale hat year in and year out. The members who have been doing the same song and dance resting on their laurels the past couple years are beginning to bore me.

19. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    First timer here!
    Submitted my rankings though still not qualified lol :^O^:
    Liked the negative points, used it to the fullest [hehe]
    Posting here to add to my numbers, hopefuly will overpass 80 in time for the conclusion, looking forward to it
    Thanks to those who arrange these rankings, appreciate it very much
    Kudos

20. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    submitted.
    I used the vote mostly for keyakizaka members lol. but 3 of akb member still make it since they're my long time faves, and the ones who got me into this akimoto yasushi's idol world.
    I gave a negative to a certain member. At first, I though I could name 5 members that I dislike, surprisingly there's only one in the entire 48/46 universe that I truly dislike lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.