1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

took me longer time to submit mine than to make my list, one name i didn't include but must/should have. finally decided to vote for, as of today, active members only.
    just have to prove to myself that i have moved on from my original oshi even though this is for 2016 & she's included on the eligible member list :wall:
    well it's all nogi for me except for two. one 48 member, sadly the only one left i like and she's not even akb, but she's the one who introduced me to the 48/46 fandom so giving her a vote was easy. there's a big chance she will rank very high. the other is keyakizaka, very obvious who (not the center).
    i wouldn't have used any negative votes but two names came in mind immediately, it was there to use so i used it.

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

What I really want to know is how do we know if we've had 3 or more warnings in the past year.

3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Whenever you're issued an official warning, you receive a PM about it, so if you remember you had 3 or more warnings in 2016, then that's one way to go. Otherwise, I don't know if you regular users can see it, but if you go to your profile, the last tab next to postings and information is warnings. You're safe though, it shows one in 2015 and then one in 2017.

Honestly, I'd say 99% of the people who want to participate in this can. The people who cause the most trouble, who would warrant 3 or more warnings a year, probably got banned already anyway.

4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Already give my post . Also throw 2 names for the disliking member's

Since this is very attract to me , u can vote your favorite member by submitting vote on ssk , but u'll never can do anything for the member you dont like .

1 for the most overrated idol in 2016 , even her handshake is pretty boring . and 1 for the member which i tought must have a hugh impact on something but in the result she doesnt give any impact at all

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Except if they re-reg presumably.

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    First time participating. :3rd:
    Interestingly only 1 person make it to my negative list.

Thanks for everyone arranging this :)

7. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I doubt we'll have a 1st place as impressive as last year with the tied votes! I'm curious with the outcome, I didn't use my negative votes. Let's spread some love~ <3

8. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    Already voted!

This is also my first time participating, so I wish my favorites rank high :hehe:

I didn't give negative points to anyone, I wouldn't go that far lol

9. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    I didn't use my negative votes this year (same as last year), my hate doesn't really go to the members but rather the management when they make idiotic decisions. Anyway, looking at my ranking this year compared to last year I'm pretty surprised to see how much change there's been. Without giving anything away I can say that a group that didn't have one member on my list last year now has 6, and ranked fairly high at that. Another thing is that I sorted the members in groups by how much I like them (and how good their year was), then ordered them by how many negatives I thought they were going to get to try to counteract them. It's not a true representation of how I would normally order my oshis, but in this case I think it makes sense.

10. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    Sorry for being a bother, but how do i send in my votes? I want to participate oAo

edit: jk, got it. i missed a part of the original post OTL

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  11. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Voted, can't wait to see the results :)

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I have sent my rankings, I think this year will be really interesting!

13. MiniTokki

MiniTokki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I'm just posting something to hit the 80 messages requirement (I'm at 79). :^^;:

EDIT : Ranking sent.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  14. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Seriously you all, don't post in this thread just to make 80 posts either :shifty: I can see everyone's most recent posts, if they seem the least bit pointless I'll just delete them and then you'll be under 80 posts again. You all still have plenty of time (like 5 days?) With how many threads the forum has, I'm sure you can find something you want to talk about.

15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    For example, you can participate in the stage48 countdown (game?), or you can write about how you discover AKB48 or about your favourite member of each generation, or your 2017 ssk prediction/hopes/dreams and another ranking for the best post-Acchan a-side. All of this and more can be found in the General AKB48 Discussion subforum. You can even have quite a number of posts by participating in the 48Group Survival Game! Just make sure you read the rules and know how the game works. For other more general topics, take a look at the Stage48 Lobby. Go wild! But stay civil. [hehe]

16. MiniTokki

MiniTokki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I have not much to say honestly, I just like lurking (my last message was in December).

It was basically the same last year, I was close to be able to apply for the annual ranking (10 messages off ?), but I didn't want to flood for that purpose. It just happen that this year I was 1 message off.

Feel free to delete my messages and cancel my submission, I'll understand.

Sorry for the trouble. :chuffed:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  17. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I hope the Keyaki girls do well.

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I did the math and found that last year they only recieved 2% of total points and 2.5% of all positive votes.
    I can expect they will have by far the most growth.

19. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    That's good to hear. :)

20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Techi is gonna be like #4.

My prediction is Mayu and Naachan for 1 & 2 (interchangable), Sayanee for 3 and Techi or Sakura for 4 and 5 (interchangeable).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.