1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2017 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    GUYS! Don't forget that Mayu is still eligible for voting while you are making your rankings!
    (I almost forgot so I'm freaking out)

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Ah finally! I might actually use all the negative points this year.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

How do we know how much warnings we got last year? And what are counted as warnings? Any message from mod or specifically messages that says warning?

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Warning points show up on your profile as official warnings. If I merely gave you crap via DM, that doesn't count ;)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    How do you know how many posts do you have.I'm a stupid 14 year old,by the way.

6. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    After absent form last year polling, finally this year can vote again

@ithebigc:
    You forgot to put Melody Nurrhamdhani Laksani on the list

7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    go to your profile or on the front page
    you have 67 posts btw

8. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Actually dying of embarassment but I guess that's part of growing up here in S48.Good luck,me.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  9. nanabanana

nanabanana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Finally!! This year should be easy for me.

10. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    @nanabanana just correcting you.Tanigawa Airi is still an active member.

11. Matsui Hikari

This year was quite hard for me for some reason. I wanted to give my higher points to not-known girls so they can rank higher but my more well-known girls will be at risk too :cry2:

3rd year participating :omfg:

I don't think I received 3+ warnings in 2017 so safeeee :banana:

12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I almost put in some MNL names..haha
    almost forgot that they just debuted this year

• Like Like x 2
  13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    AHHHHH....so exciting! I Live for this and I'm often surprised how my tastes grow & evolve from year to year. Past #1's of mine included: Yuria Kizaki, Paruru, Sayanee, & Komiyama Haruka. My favorite year was when a bunch of "haters" spent all their "-5"'s on Yuria Kizaki and I out of nowhere gave her my "+15" - basically erasing their efforts & she walked about w/ only a "Negative -8" (from a few people) and she ranked like the top 30 or something?

One year Paruru got the most "Negative" votes of Anyone & still got like "top 5" (or was that the year she Won?) I think because enough people gave her "+15" & "+10"- so remember there are people who collude & secretly want to 'smash' anothers Oshi. I call it "the Purge". The Negative Votes are optional 1 "-5", 1 "-4", 1 "-3" & "-2" & "-1"...The can add up. Literally giving an Idol two "-5"s (from 2 different Posters) can be the difference between ranking "top 20" & "top 80". You may not want to use your "Negative Votes" (Your choice) but others will.

Finally- Tips from a Pro (This is like my 5th? 6th? Ranking) - This is a "Numbers Game"- once you're out of the "top 8-10" you might ask yourself- who do I give "+1" or "+3" to?? Trust ME they ADD UP!!! For example every year I think I give Yuki Kashiwagi "1" or "2" points. Why? I like her. Not as much to make her Top 10 but it's more of an "Honorable Mention" (Who doesn't like Yuki?). Now if only Ten or Twenty people gave her 1,2,3 points each - that would ADD UP! so at the end & she's got well over 100 points (just from the "scraps" votes) it will mean something...so remember EVERY Point counts to someone! You have 20 Slots - USE them wisely.

I think it'll be interesting to see the Voting situation in light of the "Produce48" situation. PLUS, My Fav (and this happens every year) is when some lone fan gives "Idol X" a lot of Votes & they also get like 1 or 5 Negatives & the Fan types...."Oh C'Mon who IDOL X -3 - please tell me why?"- lol. This Ranking is Cathartic! People often explain briefly WHY/How they Voted, people debate, Salt gets thrown, People are always shocked to see who is actually popular & who isn't. YOU can totally Anonymous & never tell us - VOTE w/ your heart! There's no Bullying or Peer-Pressure - This 1 event truly makes us ALL Equals. Enjoy it.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I had ranking ready since beginning of the year, so voting was simple&quick. See you at the results.

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Don't feel bad, I only just figured it out this morning.

Probably re-figured it out, but still.

16. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Good thing I'm not alone (sort of).

17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It's always hard putting this list together when you like way more than 20 girls. Thankfully it didn't take to long to get things sorted out since I loosely based it off of last year's list.

18. Matsui Hikari

You are quite good at spamming Yuuri's thread, trying to get those posts :fear:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @Yuuri28 these posts don't really provide a lot of information (so many oneliners); I've also spotted several consecutive posts - and even two of them two minutes apart, what in the current context could result in a bit harsher reaction than a slap.
    Caution is advised; it's easy to do 100 posts in a week, but being too hasty is likely to provoke mods these two weeks.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Dam... it was the hardest year ever...took over an hour of research an evaluation.

FUN FACT: I actually voted LAST YEAR (as in Not this year!) for Yurina Hirate at #10 (Not "10+" points) as in Slot #10...she had so much promise until...she...got depressed? I don't know what happened. Then that whole Clark Kent glasses phase happened.

I actually used the 2018 Election Guide book for some "Ideas" for FRESH Faces. I'm also proud to say Jurina Matsui is OFF my Naughty List! I wanted to Vote -5 for Takamina again just to see if she'd be dead last but Graduated members are inelegiable. I would've voted for Kito Momono (SKE48) & Okada Risako (NMB48) but they sadly too are inelegiable.

Thanks to the person who reminded us that Mayu is "active" for votes! and special thanks to @bonjourmarlene for pointing out 'Unclear' context to a FUN Fact I shared. Sharing is Caring! :awesome:

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.