1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2017 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @Slacker13 we're not really supposed to share our votes until the voting period has ended and we get to see the list. You'll have enough time to give your reasons why you voted the way you did when time comes

I have to admit I'm more curious to see who got negative points and the reasonings for that. I never feel compelled to give negative points to anyone

2. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    You guys do care about me.Haha.I'll be careful from now on then.

3. yudhaF

yudhaF Kenkyuusei

i really want to vote so bad...:(
    but what can i do, i only have one post (2 with this) so far after all these years joined in this forum :^^;:
    if i given a chance, my ranking would look like this :
    Yokoyama Yui
    Okabe Rin
    Kojima Mako
    Taniguchi Megu
    Murayama Yuiri
    Sato Shiori T8
    Shimizu Maria
    Honda Hitomi
    Asai Nanami
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Taguchi Manaka
    Nishikawa Rei
    Kubo Satone
    Cho Kurena
    Yoshikawa Nanase
    Omori Miyu
    Iwatate Saho
    Oda Erina
    Sakaguchi Nagisa
    Hiwatashi Yui
    --------------------------------------------
    matsui jurina
    sashihara rino
    matsuoka hana
    suda akari
    matsumura kaori

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @ithebigc

Once again, on your second post in the Team NIII section...

You have not included Hasegawa Rena, or Nishigata Marina, and have replaced them with their apparent love-child Nishigawa Rena.

Please fix

• Winner Winner x 6
  5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    If only there is a laugh reaction...
    Man, their child's name has a nice ring

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    please count the votes of this guy;)

7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    don't worry, no one will ever read his lengthy, unstructured rant(s) XD. Unless those people want to spin their head around lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Oh Hey @bonjourmarlene AND @souchan48 are we getting "personal" again soo soon??

I typed "1" sentence stating that I merely VOTED...never mentioned "WHO" in the 2017 Stage Ranking...then as I read further I realized I was 'Unclear' in the 2nd line dealing with Hirate Yurina as to WHEN I vote Miss Hirate #10. That was LAST YEAR's list I was commenting on. I mistakenly assumed people realized it was LAST YEAR. I'm gonna edit that now. Thanks for being a Fan! I know you'll always read my 'Stuff' & chime in. It's what makes me so "special".

I remember the year Sayurin NGZK46 came in 'DEAD LAST'- just mathmatically because of "Negatives" 6 months after that Bunshun deal. Every year there are surprises in the Stage48 ranking...it's what makes it so interesting.

SLACKER Trivia:
    WHO has been on my "Naughty List" Most? (in MY past rankings). You'd never guess who- You might get a Prize!

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. yudhaF

yudhaF Kenkyuusei

Thanks for your support, man ;)
    (Now 3 with this post :awesome: )

10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wasn't being personal, I was simply saying that it says in the original post we shouldn't reveal anything until the votes have been counted (because I did not realise you were talking about last year). Sorry if you considered it a personal attack. We definitely don't see eye-to-eye on a lot of topics, our numerous private conversations prove that, but I'm not one of those people that dislike or disagree with a post just because of the person who posted it. My second sentence about having enough time to talk about the results was also not sarcastic. I really thought you were talking about this year's voting and that you were already, like, defending your reasons. It's probably gonna be more interesting to talk about it when the lists are revealed because then more people will be here as well

Also, I'm guessing Miichan might be one of the people on your naughty list?

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Why would you even...
    It's really saddening to see there are people like this... I wonder why you don't like her...

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @ithebigc
    Also quick correction under NMB48 Team N

It's Azuma Yuki not Azuma Yuka.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I made a perfectly good DM explaining why. It's all water under the bridge - it's no big deal. Like I'd waste a (-5) on Takamina. But I can say her taking 16 months to graduation has something to do w/ it.

@bonjourmarlene - is that your final answer? Every year I know this person will be on my "Naughty" list. It's easy to find in those older threads.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Maby we should hold another rank for „the most annoying menagement decisions” so people won’t release fustration on innocent members:fear:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Well this can just be my thinking and opinion, but the reason/s why some dislike a certain member might not only be management decisions. There can be other stuff that bothers, like how they express themselves
    on TV-shows, possible interviews or even fan-events (I know it's super-rare but had to mention.) Or it can be just a single word, phrase or act which got stuck in a fan's mind in a negative way.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Agree with that, I think that everybody has some public person they dislike, but it’s important to divide this two diffrent kinds of dissliking. I don’t think that “taking 16 months to graduation” is a reason to give somebody a negative vote :(

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    He can vote like that if he wants, but we can also silently judge him as a person.

And anyways I'm calling Rikachan to be the queen of haters on this forum as I know a bunch of people is going to downvote her for multiple various reasons.

The title is rightfully befitting to her anyways :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    People hating on Rika are pitiful. Why would you hate on someone who went from 24/24 to 11/41 in a year?

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    But wasn't (most of) the (reasons of) hate for Rikachan happened in 2018? Or I just don't remember much of what happened in 2017. And we are adviced not to negative rank for something out of her control (mgmt pushes, center, solo, agency). Is it her wailing on showroom or roasting 'haters'? I imagine her negative points will be much higher for the 2018 ranking.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That is not how I read the rules. The reference to 2017 is to restrict the candidates to those who were active in 2017, otherwise I would be voting for Yuko and Paruru. I can like a candidate and vote for them for what they did in 2015 or what they did in 2018, as long as they were active in 2017.

"Stage48's annual ranking to determine who was the most popular member among the international community is once again back!"

Members can be popular for any reason whatsoever, not just for what they did in 2017.

Then again, these aren't my rules, so ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.