1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2017 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll / Reasoning thread

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by rka, Jun 8, 2017.

1. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Oct 14, 2023
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I voted for the first time, having bought 5 codes from Sakuraism. If I had had the votes a year ago, I would have cast them all for Paruru. Since that wasn't an option this year, I cast all five for Kojimako. The reasons: I like her odd voice, her football shows on FChan TV, her not perfect teeth (although she is trying to ruin that by getting them straightened), her infectious laugh, and because it is her time to be in senbatsu. Also, the 14th gen stage was just a lot of fun.

P.S. You say that Reasoning is in the title, but it isn't. For some reason, that made me think that we weren't to give reasons until after the SSK.

3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    We have to remind people to look on the events thread. Or get it on the stage banner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

4. miraise

miraise Kenkyuusei

I'm a student so I couldn't buy a lot, but I bought 6 votes and gave them all to my oshimen Seichan. She's been trying so hard but hasn't ranked before, and she's been really frustrated about her friends ranking but she hasn't gotten any real acknowledgement yet.. Of course I gave it all to her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. kio(BossOshi)

kio(BossOshi) Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakanatsumi
    I'm slowly but steadily adding up my votes. This year I bought 5 Votes for myself. Because it's important to the girls I want to support, it is important to me. I want to give it all I can. Even though it isn't much X'D (Working hard here to be able to get a good paying job)
    I voted 2 times for Tanaka Natsumi of course, since she's my Oshimen <3
    But I also voted 2x for Sakura because I think it is important for AKB that she ranks high. At best, higher than Mayuyu and Sasshi. And even if this isn't much, and probably won't make much of a difference, I want to be part of a change that will hopefully come this year :)
    And 1 vote went to Sakamoto Erena because she is so hardworking and talented and she is my favorite young mmbr and I can see her being really big in the future. She can talk and sing and dance very well and she is unconventional and different and funny.

6. ptakbfan

ptakbfan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Ota Yuuri 3 votes
    Goto Rara 3 votes
    Komiyama Haruka 3 votes

7. ptakbfan

ptakbfan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Well, I feel dumb! :^^;:

I voted for these because I actually have been following these girls for around a year, when I started to make a dedicated effort to learn about more than just the most popular members. As it happens all of these girls (Yuuri, Rara, Komiharu) are in a situation this year where they have real chances at achieving nice spots in SSK, so I decided to support them. Last year I only voted for Komi because she was all I knew about, and even though I've softened a little bit in my interest for her (I've come to prefer a different style of idol), I still support her intensity and she was one of the people that made me decide to branch out from just knowing Kami 7 girls. <3

8. KingIdols

KingIdols Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    16th Gen Oshi
    I couldn't buy to many votes this year because of school expenses(also buying international votes is super exspensive lol (I spent $70CAD on 3 votes :^^;:)), but I ended up deciding to give one of the votes I got for Kayoyon to Naachan. She's my favourite out of all the more higher ranked girls and I really want to see her make it to kami 7! :1st:

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If you buy the votes on this forum it's cheaper lol
    I got 3 votes from ithebigC for ~$35CAD lol

==============================

My reasoning:

1 vote to Sakura to support her clause into destroying AKB

1 vote to Mako because her smile saves my soul

1 vote to Hina Chwan because she is messiah of this group (This vote was meant for Yukirin but since she dropped out so I guess this is fate)

Side note: Was really struggling on whether or not to vote for Sasshi and Yuihan. But in end for financial reasons I gave up the thought. I believe they can reach their goals though.

10. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    WHO; MOEKYUN (4) + AYAKANI (1)

WHY; um Because Moe the New Kami Oshi Number One

and Ayakani Used to do the 3 hour SR of her just eating... and that was a nice, constructive use of my time..

[really povo this year and the Haruppi team being out meant @#%@#% expensive codes (on conversion) so had to pack it all in and do #1 and #2 only insted of the usual spead of girls]

11. Chito Eleandre Meneses

Chito Eleandre Meneses Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i predict that the number one this year will be either of three of them:
    *Sasshi- she has a most number of number one in this senbatsu sousenkyo. she has many chinese and otaku fans so that she can get this spot.
    *Mayuyu- unlike Sasshi, she has also otaku fans but they had a pretty match-up between her and Sasshi. she got a number one in the past 3 years.
    *Jurina- according to her, she aim to be number one in this year, so she can do her best with her supporting fans.

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The Haruppi scheme codes were for Haruppi only, not for other girls.

This is the first time in 5 years I haven't voted, I'd imagine the same could be said for fans of other prominent girls like Yukirin, Sayaka, Tomu etc.

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Personally, I will not reveal the amount of votes I made for each member since I don't believe in the legitimacy of some of what is reported here. However, as far as reasons, I am happy to participate...

I have voted in every Sousenkyo, although admittedly I hate the SSK for a multitude of reasons. However, since my oshimen was competing, I always felt compelled to support her in any way I could. So my track record is that I have always voted for one member each year. (The amount of votes has varied)

In 2009 I voted for Meetan
    2010-2015 I voted for Wasamin
    2016 I voted for Tani Marika

After Wasamin graduated I felt relieved that I would not have to put any more energy into this event. In fact last year, I only made ONE VOTE, and that was my Fan Club vote. I bought no CDs. This year, however, I wanted to attend the handshake events associated with the 48th single, so I bought CDs, and consequently, I ended up with voting tickets (in addition to my fan club votes) Since I feel no energy for this event, I strongly considered selling all of my votes, and I had a lot of people asking to buy them too, but ultimately I ended up voting for the two members who have been giving me kami treatment at hs events lately. Actually, more than two have been doing that, and I would love to give them all votes as a kind gesture, but at the end of the day all of my votes went to Akiyoshi Yuka and Matsumura Kaori. So this is also the first time I have ever split my votes too. Actually, most of my votes went to Akiyoshi, but I didn't want to skunk Kaotan, so...

14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Sakura - 23 votes
    Mayuyu - 10 votes

I used to split votes between paruru and sakura but wanted to support mayu this year a little bit. Had 3 two-shot tickets with mayu for the first time early this year and she was much more awesome in person than I thought. As for sakura, I personally don't think this is THE year to throw in all votes for her. Being 3rd is not too different from 4th. I think next year is the year to vote all out when she'll be fighting for number 1.

(edit: bought 30 votes from sakuraism)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  15. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    So, I voted for the first time this year and it was a good choice as I now feel that I have really supported my faves.
    I bought 5 codes from Sakuraism and 3 CDs (one of each type), that makes 8 votes.
    I won't say who got how many votes, but after struggling to figure out who I wanted to support the most this year, I gave my votes to Watanabe Mayu (because she wants #1 and is my oshimen after all), Kato Minami (it makes me so sad to see the little support she gets, I want her to do better and steal back her center position) and Kitagawa Ryouha (oshimen number 2, she's the one who got the most votes from me because I just couldn't stand her sad expression last year when she found out she was only two places higher than the year before).
    As you can see in my signature, those three are the ones I love the most in 48 group, so it might not be a big surprise, lol.
    After all, I just wanted to give back a little love because they somehow saved me from falling back into depressions this past year. They will never know but that's ok ♡

16. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I gave all of my votes to Kojimako again this year.

Similar to last time I was debating whether to give Mayuyu any votes, but decided that giving Mako some votes was likely to have a bigger affect. Unfortunately I also think that Sashii has the top stop pretty locked down and it will be difficult for Mayu to reach her.

17. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Only 3 votes :(
    Juri 2 votes --- because I want Juri make Kami 7
    Myao 1 vote -- because she's my kami oshi :)

18. 松井珠玲奈

松井珠玲奈 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    How to PM?

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's probably both of those things added to the fact that nobody reads this section of the forum anyway, just look at the complete death of the "forum projects" section too.

Graduations and "sitting out" have affected the election too. I went through last years votes (just the ones in double figures) and these are girls not participating

Kodama Haruka 258
    shimazaki Haruka 101
    Yamamoto Sayaka 52
    Kashiwagi Yuki 41
    Muto Tomu 40
    Kizaki Yuria 23
    Futamura Haruka 20
    Hirata Rina 13
    Sakei Mei 10

Now not everyone is going to vote, or use the same amount of votes but that's potentially 4-500 votes down right there. Plus last years results include 1 guy who voted 1k for Ota Yuuri, did that happen again this year? (I'm guessing not, at least not reported anyway)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  20. Ichirou Takashima

Ichirou Takashima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    *Not related to voting (but I have voted physically and will not disclose any information about it).

With a very somewhat decreasing fandom for 48G, as all who tend to be loyal, says they quit the fandom as their oshimen graduates from the group, I'll just let out a little obvious rant from me and some of my relatives (who are from Japan), regarding the ridiculous location for this year's SSK.

"Oh for crying out loud, thunderstorms or not. Hell goodness, it's June for crying out loud. June = Rainy Season. I think the management or people that selected that location isn't from Japan (sarcastically, but really I think they didn't even considered the weather at first at this time of month)! It's a beach island and June is rainy season, two combinations with a very obvious outcome, didn't they realize that?"

Well, now that the "obvious" is out. I'm actually glad I voted before I left the country again for work. I'll just look forward to the results in a few days time.