The 2018 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2019.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The top 100 has finally arrived.

Positions 51-100 have been revealed!
    I'm squeezing this into a pretty busy day so I won't update the groups list (3rd post) or make any commentaries until later, maybe tomorrow.
    But I'm looking forward to everyone else's reactions.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

3 more for me!

Sugai Yuuka: I ranked her at #6. I always loved her personnality and she is actually one of the prettiest Keyaki member to me! and I've been liking her even more in the past year. She's a great performer, with an adorable personnality <3

Takino Yumiko: I ranked her at #18. I love STU songs and I think Yumirin does a great job as the center so I want to support her for this!

Ishida Chiho: I ranked her at #19. I learned about her a few months ago and something about her got my attention. I think her eyes make her stand out! She's really pretty. I want to know her better. I think she might become my STU oshi along with Hina. ^^/

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Only two this time round.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    The second big update in a row with 6 more members from my list.

• 02. 52. (164) [10|0] [AKB] Utada Hatsuka {+61,0}, 61 NEW
    • 05. 185. (131) [5|0] [AKB] Maeda Ayaka {+20,0}, 20
    • 06. 81. (32) [13|6] [AKB] Takahashi Juri {+70,-24}, 46 NEW
    • 07. 92. (160) [7|0] [AKB] Shinozaki Ayana {+40,0}, 40 NEW
    • 08. 130. (230) [6|0] [AKB] Hama Sayuna {+30,0}, 30
    • 12. 163. (---) [6|0] [AKB] Omori Maho {+24,0}, 24
    • 14. 119. (178) [10|0] [AKB] Chiba Erii {+33,0}, 33
    • 15. 92. (125) [12|0] [AKB] Nakanishi Chiyori {+40,0}, 40 NEW
    • 16. 67. (67) [12|0] [AKB] Oda Erina {+51,0}, 51 NEW
    • 17. 104. (62) [11|0] [AKB] Kubo Satone {+38,0}, 38
    • 18. 126. (265) [7|0] [AKB] Takahashi Ayane {+32,0}, 32
    • 19. 63. (88) [15|0] [AKB] Taniguchi Megu {+53,0}, 53 NEW
    • 20. 136. (92) [12|0] [AKB] Asai Nanami {+29,0}, 29

Comments:
    63. (88) [15|0] [AKB] Taniguchi Megu {+53,0}, 53 1 point from me
    You're probably asking yourself "how is the girl from your avatar only #19?" And well, you're right I can't explain it, I should have ranked her higher and somehow messed it up. :^^;:
    Well, she wasn't as active on AKBingo the last months as usually so I didn't really had her in my focus. Anyways, generally she is a classic idol and usually only funny by accident, but as it happens so often it's probably planned. She is really charming in whatever she does, so here have a funny gif of her:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

67. (67) [12|0] [AKB] Oda Erina {+51,0}, 51 2 points from me

The 2nd member from the great Kanto group, Odaeri is the feisty one. I love how much of a rebel she can be and "shockingly" I especially love her short hair style. Imho she shines especially in the Team 8 only shows when the cast is smaller, but she definitely has some very cool scenes in Bingo as well, like during the end of the fourth Nihongo Nadeshiko episode, when she destroyed the other members with her performance or when she dissed Shitao in the Idol Type eps.

Here is this really cool picture where you can cover her lower lip and it still looks like she has a normal mouth. :p

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

92. (125) [12|0] [AKB] Nakanishi Chiyori {+40,0}, 40 2 points from me

Ah, the classic variety member, what would we do without her. Currently she is the member with the most appearances on AKBingo (not counting the predecessor show) with 190 appearances. And even counting AKB 1/0ji 59 fun, she soon could overtake Takamina (a little bit over 200 appearances). She is a walking highlight, but I mostly remember her participation at a dating party last year.
    The agency forbid all members to participate, only Chiyori's manager agreed for her to join. :^O^:
    She had a lot of fun: [​IMG]

It was super embarrassing for some of the studio members, e.g. Moe couldn't even watch it: [​IMG]

92. (160) [7|0] [AKB] Shinozaki Ayana {+40,0}, 40 5 points from me

I'm so glad to see her rank increased compared to last year! She is such an underrated and often overlooked member. She is so pretty and so fun, but won't get many invitations to Bingo. :cold:
    She placed 2nd in a recent Showroom event and got to do some cool photo shoot in Cebu, I am looking forward to these pictures.
    2018 she was part of the super spicy group, but somehow got overshadowed by the crazier members. Again!

Good Luck Ayana!

[​IMG]
    (Pictured: Her supposed start of a famous Bingo career. Not shown how Miki later +1ed her and therefore she got forgotten)

81. (32) [13|6] [AKB] Takahashi Juri {+70,-24}, 46 6 points from me

Ouch, dem negative points. Probably for her Korea adventures? Are you saying she is
    [​IMG]?

I certainly don't think she is useless. She is really awesome, especially how easy it is to make fun of her. Now that I think of it she has so many highlights, it's incredibly difficult to single out even just a recent one.
    Probably has to be her second to last appearance on Bingo during the famous Nihongo Nadeshiko episode. I mentioned that one a lot already, it's really that good.
    In the first game she is the destroyer of worlds, or maybe rather the destroyer of Japanese words and kohai members. :^^;: While she gets a good diss from Satone her "...and cotton candy doesn't give good answers" is so freaking awesome, only overshadowed by her entrance as the last girl standing "You're about to get some Juri."
    Yes, please and thank you!

[​IMG]

52. (164) [10|0] [AKB] Utada Hatsuka {+61,0}, 61 10 points from me

Weeee, an improvement of over 100 ranks compared to last year. Hattsu is quickly becoming one of my favorite members and apparently I am not the only one. One day she just appeared on AKBingo an was immediately awesome, I mean just look at her faces. She is describing herself as a cute idol: [​IMG]

Well, isn't she? People are saying she is wasting her potential and should become an orthodox idol, but I like her that way (as a variety idol). As long as she's having fun, I am having fun.
    She is still a little rough around the edges, but I am pretty sure she will become better and better in no time. Please continue to have fun.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    04. Kitahara Rie (+8)
    09. Taguchi Manaka (+4)
    12. Matsuoka Hana (+3)
    15. Iriyamma Anna (+2)
    16. Nakanishi Chiyori (+2)
    17. Watanabe Akari (+2)
    20. Oda Erina (+1)

Juri got quite a few negative votes :fear:

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Rather more for me this time:

04. 54. (35) [10|0] [SKE] Kitagawa Ryoha {+60,0}, 60
    My long-time oshimen in SKE48, she's very sweet and pretty and I love her cute smile.

05. 63. (88) [15|0] [AKB] Taniguchi Megu {+53,0}, 53
    My ex-oshimen within AKB48, it's not that I like her any less now, it's just that 'somebody' has overtaken her in the past few months. I loved her 'reaction queen' SRs during PD48 but otherwise I find her personality to be a little too quiet sometimes.

06. 51. (50) [12|0] [SKE] Furuhata Nao {+63,0}, 63
    My long-time second-favourite in SKE48, she's one of the most talented members of 48G with big eyes which always grab my attention.

07. 64. (119) [12|0] [K46] Moriya Akane {+52,0}, 52
    My oshimen in Keyaki. I love her beauty and personality (I found her to be as lovely at HS as she appears on screen) and I'm looking forward to receiving her first PB in the next few days.

09. 88. (67) [11|1] [K46] Ishimori Nijika {+46,-3}, 43
    My #2 in K46. I've pasted below my HS report from 2 months ago which says everything I want to say about her. :flower:
    I’ve just had a great HS meeting with Nijipon (my first today with a K46 member). Firstly I greeted her as ‘Nijipon’ and her jaw dropped, I wondered if I’d used an old nickname? But I’m sure she was simply amazed a foreigner knew it! I then told her in Japanese that I’m from England and that I’ve been a fan of Keyakizaka since Silent Majority. Again she looked surprised and she held up 3 fingers so I think she was saying ‘3 years’? I didn’t quite catch that.

As usual at HS, time was now all too quickly up. She said a heartfelt ‘Thank You’ to me in English and she wouldn’t let go of my hand! She held onto it for at least 3 or 4 seconds while giving me a long goodbye. And her eyes are as big and as beautiful as I expected. For crying out loud how is this wonderful young lady not more popular???

18. 62. (121) [7|0] [HKT] Moriyasu Madoka {+55,0}, 55
    My long-time favourite in HKT48 but I feel she's dropping back a little these days - however for me nobody else in the group is standing out enough to challenge her although I do have a few other favourites in the group.

19. 81. (152) [11|0] [STU] Otani Marina {+46,0}, 46
    My new oshimen in STU48, a young lady who's becoming more beautiful and confident every day.

Finally I have to say that I'm the person who gave a negative vote to K46's Kobayashi Yui. The reason is simply that two months ago I had my worst-ever idol HS with her. Even though I complemented her in Japanese on her PB, her handshake was weak, she said nothing and made no eye contact with me, she looked completely bored. If I've spent money on a ticket I expect better than that. >(

I've still got 9 girls to come (8 positive and 1 negative) including 6 of the 7 girls I've ranked at positions 10-16.

• Like Like x 1
  7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yes she does! One cannot help but smile when she's talking, what an angel. One couldn't help but sleep when Mayu was talking, that's the difference!
    I see you didn't deny the Jonishi Rei votes!

Done with Eito and STU...

01. 115. (---) [8|1] [AKB] Gyoten Yurina {+36,-1}, 35
    02. 271. (248) [2|0] [SKE] Sugawara Maya {+11,0}, 11
    03. 163. (164) [7|1] [AKB] Onishi Momoka {+26,-2}, 24
    04. 119. (92) [6|6] [SKE] Suda Akari {+48,-15}, 33
    09. 384. (---) [1|0] [AKB] Hidaritomo Ayaka {+4,0}, 4
    10. 67. (67) [12|0] [AKB] Oda Erina {+51,0}, 51 There are times I'm really hype on her, there are times I almost forget I like her. I blame the short hair as it makes her looks for me very volatile. But then you watch her SR - ideally when she's together with other members - and realize no one can compare to her when it comes to making hilarious jokes even out of complete nothing (she's great in variety too ofc, but that's a different category). I was delighted she nailed the singing competition as I'd always defended her against all the doubters (well I knew well myself her singing really sucked at times lol).
    12. 196. (164) [2|0] [STU] Sugahara Saki {+18,0}, 18
    13. 72. (338) [8|0] [STU] Kadowaki Miyuna {+48,0}, 48 I honestly have no words for how perfect she is. Everything about her - hair (most important), face, body, talking voice, singing voice, DANCING, variety skills, fishing skills, doing SR every day (2nd most important)... Yet she's still not yet at the absolute top of the group, maybe the perfection might kinda put some people off? No idea, I personally think everyone should check her out!
    14. 216. (359) [4|0] [STU] Yano Honoka {+16,0}, 16
    15. 170. (---) [6|0] [STU] Oki Yuka {+22,0}, 22
    16. 81. (152) [11|0] [STU] Otani Marina {+46,0}, 46 She's the kind of girl where there could be 50 other girls around her but your eyes would just be naturally drawn to her face... or they would have been if she wasn't hiding her face with her hands and staring at the ground as she'd likely do. Anyway, she improved a lot and became much more confident and I think the "outsider" role actually helped her, it's 48G after all. There's only this slight worry (I don't point to anything specific here) whether she can deal with all the physical and mental demands of being a top idol (or celebrity in general). I hope she gets all possible help with that. The raw talent is all there.
    17. 359. (127) [2|0] [SKE] Matsumoto Chikako {+5,0}, 5
    18. 170. (---) [5|0] [AKB] Hashimoto Haruna {+22,0}, 22
    19. 185. (131) [5|0] [AKB] Maeda Ayaka {+20,0}, 20

• Like Like x 4
  8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Thank you to everyone who gave some points to Chihochan :chuffed:

01. 54. (59) [11|0] [STU] Ishida Chiho {+60,0}, 60

My kamioshi got revealed. I was hoping she would at least stay in the Top 100 like last year, but she even climbed a few ranks up (with more voters and more points alltogether than last year). I am really happy about it. Chiho is a really hardworking girl. Is doing daily showrooms and Instagram updates (though mostly stories so be quick to catch them). Her Mobame is amazing, and she is actually sending quite a lot. Her HS sells are wonderful and she's still good in remembering names and faces of her fans. If you're in Japan, be sure to check her HS lane. She's cute and friendly, I swear.
    02. 86. (---) [9|0] [IZN] Choi Yena {+44,0}, 44
    The girl that stood out the most for me. Having Produce48 portraying her as an kinda MC in the first episode surely helped a lot. Her commentary was hilarious, and her cute face made her memorizable. Though I guess I would have fallen for her sooner or later anyway as she's an amazingly talented girl with an evenly amazing character. What is not to be loved on her!?
    06. 72. (---) [9|0] [IZN] Jo Yuri {+48,0}, 48
    As I haven't followed any Kpop group/news before Produce48, I didn't had any idea who she was - or in what surivival show she was part of. But I took a liking to her as soon as she entered the room. Her hairstyle was too cute, as well as her reactions. That this little girl has such an amazing voice is wonderful.
    07. 155. (---) [7|1] [IZN] An Yujin {+28,-3}, 25
    08. 64. (---) [13|0] [IZN] Kim Chaewon {+52,0}, 52
    I have honestly not payed much attention to her during Produve48. Only when a lot of girls were eliminated and she was one of the fews left she got more screentime which played towards me. She quickly climbed up in my rankings, and is now even one of my faves in IZ*ONE.
    09. 64. (55) [11|0] [N46] Iwamoto Renka {+52,0}, 52
    I am still in love with my baby. Watching her since the auditions, and it's amazing how fast she's growing up. Though it's also bittersweet lol
    11. 283. (---) [5|0] [K46] Takemoto Yui {+10,0}, 10
    12. 250. (---) [4|0] [K46] Fujiyoshi Karin {+13,0}, 13
    13. 170. (---) [6|0] [STU] Oki Yuka {+22,0}, 22
    14. 322. (---) [2|0] [HKT] Ishibashi Ibuki {+7,0}, 7
    15. 359. (---) [3|0] [NMB] Shiotsuki Keito {+5,0}, 5
    16. 359. (---) [3|0] [NMB] Horinouchi Momoka {+5,0}, 5
    17. 143. (164) [8|0] [K46] Watanabe Miho {+28,0}, 28
    18. 136. (88) [8|0] [STU] Yabushita Fu {+29,0}, 29
    20. 470. (---) [1|0] [NGT] Morohashi Hinata {+1,0}, 1

9. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    More IZ*ONE girls starting to rank in as expected I guess lol.

03. CHOI YENA (86)
    04. AN YUJIN (155)
    05. SHIBUYA NAGISA (72)
    06. JO YURI (72)

07. KWON EUNBI (175)
    08. KIM CHAEWON (64)
    10. YAGURA FUUKO (242)
    11. MIZOKAWA MIRAI (384)
    17. LEE CHAEYEON (110)
    19. NAKANISHI CHIYORI (92)

First of all, with Chori, I always liked her and find her really great as an entertainer and on varieties.
    But having her on Produce48 last year which I followed every single week really helped me appreciate her even more.
    Hence, I even ranked her in my top 20 this year though I didn't last year.

As for the other 48 entry Ms. Shibuya Nagisa, I've consistently been having her in my ranks every year since taking part in this, but no. 5 is actually the lowest she's ever been (she's usually my top 3, but Produce48 happened and I can't help it cause the Korean girls esp in IZ*ONE won me over a lot). And actually, Nagisa is probably my favourite 48G member that's still active since everyone else I like has graduated. She's a natural airhead who is super entertaining to watch, so yeah what's there not to like about her? Haha.

Now moving on to the entries of the IZ*ONE girls, starting with Ms. Kim Chaewon. I always liked how sweet and stable her vocals are. As expected from someone from Woolim! But that was about it. However, I have been paying attention to her more lately little by little. She also comes off as a little clueless and random at times, and it's adorable! How she looks after Hiichan in Korea is also really cute, and that helped me to notice her too. She's also really really pretty, and I can see why she is one of the most popular members in IZ*ONE's Japan fanbase.

Next, Ms. Jo Yuri. I mean those vocals?! Enough said. Haha. I mean there is that and she is also really adorable like the way she reacts to things. She may look quite serious at times or on 1st impression, but she's actually pretty playful and hyper with the rest. Haha. One of the pups in IZ*ONE alongside Yujin haha. And since I also do really like Yena, Yuri kind of comes in a package anyway haha.

And then we have Choi Yena. As I had mentioned earlier, her position with Yujin is always swapping in my own ranks. I personally find Yena the most rounded member in IZ*ONE. She's a super versatile idol who can sing, rap, dance, excel in varieties and is great at being the moodmaker making everyone laugh. She's been doing super well in her regular show, Prison Life Of Fools, and her cover of DBSK's Mirotic earlier this year really blew me away with her swag and stage presence ;_;

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Too mainstream. I still have 10 in the top 50 after only one new choice, Iriyama Anna, showed up today.

03. Yoshikawa Nanase (+9) rank 143
    05. Nagatomo Ayami (+7) rank 196
    10. Ichikawa Miori (+4) rank 242
    11. Punsikorn Tiyakorn (+4) rank 175
    12. Hayasaka Tsumugi (+3) rank 343
    13. Kitahara Rie (+3) rank 147
    14.Kodama Haruka (+3) rank 136
    16. Wei Xin (+2) rank 444
    19. Iriyama Anna (+1) (53) [9|1] [AKB] Iriyama Anna {+44,-5}, 39
    20. Abe Maria (+1) rank 470

11. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

1. (196) [Y46] Sakakibara Tetsuji (+10)

2. (71) [N46] Sasaki Kotoko (+8)

3. (343) [Y46] Kotera Mari (+6)

4. (72) [IZN] Jo Yuri (+5)
    5. (72) [NGT] Homma Hinata (+4)

6. (111) [AKB] Takeuchi Miyu (+3)
    7. (419) [Y46] Tanaka Shinguru (+3)

8. (419) [AKB] Fujita Nana (+2)

9. (343) [AKB] Ota Nao (+1)
    10. (470) [NMB] Maeda Reiko (+1)
    I can't believe they're still 10 members who are not revealed yet. The members that are not revealed yet are fron the group:
    1. IZ*ONE
    3. Nogizaka46
    5. AKB48
    7. Keyakizaka46
    10. Nogizaka46
    11. AKB48
    14. AKB48
    15. NMB48
    17. NMB48
    18. NMB48

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  12. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

02. Taguchi Manaka (+10)
    original ace of her generation, lost the spot to another, but still has many fans and known for her savage mad dog chara. am I talking about Myao or Manaka?
    anyway mad dogs are always fun to watch :omfg:

03. Kai Kokoa (+9)
    04. Otani Marina (+8)
    the Hiroshima alien! paid tribute to her ASH senpai by singing Babymetal in Setobingo! used to be really awkward, but now just a bit awkward :lol:

05. Hama Sayuna (+7)
    06. Mishima Haruka (+6)
    07. Nakamoto Himeka (+5)
    08. Ichioka Ayumi (+5)
    Ore no Ayumin! usually I find older members more attractive, but this one is really a visual. has a powerful voice too

10. Wada Maaya (+4)
    11. Yabushita Fu (+4)
    13. Goto Rara (+3)
    one of the few remaining English speakers in 48G.

14. Ishida Chiho (+3)
    Sparkly eyes, pretty accent, unexpected perversion, and can sing well. Buchi suki jakee!

15. Kosaka Nao (+2)
    17. Kitagawa Ryoha (+2)
    cool beauty!

18. Pichayapa Natha (+1)
    19. Shinta Naomi (+1)
    20. Puti Nadhira Azalia (+1)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Where was she when Mahohon needed her? WHERE?!

Best Onishi, right?
    022.jpg

AKBINGO! still has a huge influence on Stage. Last year:
    230. (---) [3|1] Hama Sayuna{+11,-3}, 8
    This year:
    130. (230) [6|0] [AKB] Hama Sayuna {+30,0}, 30
    Did she do anything different in 2018 and 2019 than she did before? And you had the Kansai show to know her.

2017:
    164. (282) [5|0] Utada Hatsuka{+15,0}, 15
    2018:
    52. (164) [10|0] [AKB] Utada Hatsuka {+61,0}, 61
    She only needed a few episodes. It certainly wasn't because of theatre stages.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    02. 56. (44) [9|2] [AKB] Tano Yuka {+66,-8}, 58
    03. 216. (359) [5|1] [AKB] Shimoguchi Hinana {+19,-3}, 16
    04. 88. (67) [11|1] [AKB] Goto Moe {+44,-1}, 43
    05. 262. (338) [2|0] [HKT] Matsumoto Hinata {+12,0}, 12
    07. 72. (108) [10|0] [N46] Umezawa Minami {+48,0}, 48
    09. 250. (294) [7|0] [BNK] Praewa Suthamphong {+13,0}, 13
    10. 343. (338) [2|0] [SKE] Takahata Yuki {+6,0}, 6
    12. 111. (152) [9|3] [AKB] Takeuchi Miyu {+44,-8}, 36
    13. 419. (316) [1|0] [NMB] Ijiri Anna {+3,0}, 3
    14. 271. (---) [3|0] [NMB] Yamamoto Mikana {+11,0}, 11
    17. 444. (---) [1|0] [MNL] Ruther Marie Lingat {+2,0}, 2
    18. 470. (---) [1|0] [BNK] Chanyapuk Numprasop {+1,0}, 1
    19. 470. (338) [1|0] [BNK] Patchanan Jiajirachote {+1,0}, 1
    20. 470. (---) [1|0] [SGO] Châu Ngọc Đoan Thảo {+1,0}, 1
    3 more appeared, and 2 of them already graduated/will graduate :(...

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    she needs to do mainichi idol so we can finally see her gravure
    but (at least) Yurina and Pyon also jumped a lot without BINGO

16. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    The Kansai show has no subs, so it's difficult to use that. Also a different show for a region I won't spell out has a way larger budget and better members in it. and therefore draws away all the attention.
    Hama upgraded her hair style in 2018, that's how she got my attention.

17. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    384. (---) [1|0] [SKE] Nonogaki Miki {+4,0}, 4
    384. (221) [2|0] [AKB] Tatsuya Makiho {+4,0}, 4
    343. (---) [2|0] [SKE] Shirai Kotono {+6,0}, 6
    216. (359) [5|1] [AKB] Shimoguchi Hinana {+19,-3}, 16
    196. (---) [3|0] [AKB] Kitazawa Saki {+18,0}, 18
    143. (359) [8|0] [AKB] Nishikawa Rei {+28,0}, 28
    119. (178) [10|0] [AKB] Chiba Erii {+33,0}, 33
    111. (108) [8|0] [AKB] Mogi Shinobu {+36,0}, 36
    104. (108) [9|0] [AKB] Yamane Suzuha {+38,0}, 38

81. (108) [13|0] [AKB] Iwatate Saho {+46,0}, 46
    72. (338) [8|0] [STU] Kadowaki Miyuna {+48,0}, 48
    wow miyu increased by A LOT!! deserved though, super cute girl, i hope she can center a few for STU

92. (160) [7|0] [AKB] Shinozaki Ayana {+40,0}, 40
    Top 100!! with more than double the points, and also more than double the amount of voters, this made my day....no, it made my week :blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 2
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    01. --
    02. [13|6] [AKB] Takahashi Juri {+70,-24}, 46 NEW!
    03. Yoshikawa Nanase (+9)
    04. Yoshida Karen (+8)
    05. Shimizu Maria (+7)
    06. --
    07. --
    08. (140) [8|0] [N46] Higuchi Hina {+45,0}, 45 NEW!
    09. Shibata Yuna (+4)
    10. --
    11. Kim Minju (+4)
    12. --
    13. Nojima Kano (+3)
    14. Watanabe Miria (+3)
    15. Sakaguchi Tamami (+2)
    16. --
    17. Takeda Tomoka (+2)
    18. Ito Riria (+1)
    19. [8|0] [STU] Imamura Mitsuki {+44,0}, 44 NEW!
    20. --

========

To those who gave negative votes to Juri

34mkut.jpg

Her departure has being very bittersweet, a sentiment shared between all Juri fans
    And I don't fault the negative voters as she is perhaps the first true 'traitor' to resign and crossover to the other side
    But for those who have followed her for a long time, we know its in keeping with her true self
    And we wish her all the very best
    (if only we can catch just a glimpse of her! damn the media embargo!)

I find it interesting that @Lusankya quotes only her recent Bingo appearances
    There's still that legendary Shoujiki Shougi showdown with Sato Sumire [hehe]
    And oh, still the youngest ever appointed AKB team captain

As for Hinachima,
    - I actually have to thank @Seditious85 for all the great content and translations. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to know her better. Great work and thank you :)
    - To me, she is perhaps the best embodiment of yamato nadeshiko. If I may, the best representation of Japanese idol womanhood which falls within general expectations (or stereotypes if you must call it that way)

And then Michu,
    - It has been nice to michu indeed ! The 2nd of my 2 votes to STU (of which its influence grows greater on me by the day)
    - Amazing how a smirk or a smile and she instantly becomes iconic. One of the best smiles in 48G by a distance
    ezgif-3-1bdfa8044424.gif
    - I expect that next year there will be more and higher STU representation the way they are going currently

Especially: 69. (44) [13|0] [STU] Takino Yumiko {+50,0}, 50
    - I also really want her back into the top 50 for next year

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    It's also live in front of an audience.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    05. 111. (---) [8|0] [N46] Tsutsui Ayame {+36,0}, 36 (+7)
    06. 196. (174) [4|0] [N46] Mukai Hazuki {+18,0}, 18 (+6)
    07. 130. (100) [9|1] [K46] Kosaka Nao {+32,-2}, 30 (+5)
    08. 216. (---) [5|0] [N46] Endo Sakura {+16,0}, 16 (+5)
    09. 359. (---) [2|0] [K46] Kamimura Hinano {+5,0}, 5 (+4)
    10. 185. (265) [5|0] [K46] Kanemura Miku {+20,0}, 20 (+4)
    11. 67. (80) [10|0] [K46] Koike Minami {+51,0}, 51
    13. 85. (140) [8|0] [N46] Higuchi Hina {+45,0}, 45
    14. 69. (44) [14|0] [N46] Terada Ranze {+50,0}, 50

15. 216. (248) [5|0] [N46] Nakamura Reno {+16,0}, 16 (+2)
    16. 190. (152) [6|0] [K46] Nibu Akari {+19,0}, 19 (+2)
    17. 64. (55) [11|0] [N46] Iwamoto Renka {+52,0}, 52
    18. 216. (316) [4|0] [K46] Takamoto Ayaka {+16,0}, 16(+1)
    19. 190. (248) [5|0] [K46] Hamagishi Hiyori {+19,0}, 19 (+1)
    20. 115. (194) [7|0] [K46] Matsuda Konoka {+35,0}, 35 (+1)

Terada is a great idol and should definitely have been pushed as a 2nd gen ace by now. I would've felt more secure about Nogi's immediate future if she was, though I'm not particularly insecure about it.