1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2018 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll / Reasoning thread

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by rka, Jun 8, 2018.

1. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Oct 14, 2023
  2. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Unfortunately, I had to dig into my SSK funds when my laptop broke, so I was only able to vote a few times. Six votes may not be enough to make a real difference for my oshi, but I did everything I could for her ^^ (Time to start saving for next year? lol)

• Like Like x 6
  3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I'm really not into it enough to vote many times. But the logic I went with this year, and which I'll probably stick to going on, was — as many votes as it feels reasonable to spend, most of them to my current-kami (Maeda), but one for whichever one of the top-few contenders I'd be most happy to see winning the whole thing.

The only situations in which I can see myself spending a higher amount are, if one of my oshi actually has a shot at #1, or if one of my oshi is hanging in uncertainty between making senbatsu or not. Until then, a small contribution is enough to make me happy. (Although if I was in JP and each of these votes was also a HS ticket, “what feels reasonable” might be a bit more than it does now.)

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I voted for Mako. I didn’t split my votes because I thought about what one vote might mean and which I would prefer:
    Mako at 16 and in senbatsu or
    A over B for center of the next single

It wasn’t even close in my mind.

• Like Like x 3
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I bought 10 votes and gave them all to Hinachan of STU48. I'd like to support the group following my visit to Setouchi last month where I saw two of their theater shows and she's my favourite member. She spotted me in the audience wearing her badge and I got some waves and a heart sign from her so it's only natural that I should want to throw votes at her!

I had 5 more votes, 4 from the CDs and 1 from the FC. I gave just one to my kami-oshi but I'm sure she'll get excellent support from the Niigata farmers! I then gave one each to my 3 favourite new-gens - Yahagi Moeka, Yokonyan in SKE48 and Cuca in STU48.

My final vote went to Komiharu following my meeting with her at the 2-shot last month. She was naturally and genuinely very warm and friendly, she was able to win me over without having to be a fisher which made a big impression on me.

• Like Like x 4
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    In past years I gave one or two votes to several members besides my oshimen, and in most cases those members ended up ranking well in the final event. It's like, even though that one vote doesn't matter all that much by itself, it's something of a prayer of support for that member. I dunno, it's silly. But I did it again this year, giving Naachan and Ogino Yuka one vote each, and 3 to Satone.

The rest of my votes are going to Megu and Tomu. Early last year Tomu was far and away my favorite member and no one else even came close, but since then she's done so little, and Megu (and Yuiri) have done and been in so much, that the gap between them has closed significantly. I just love how earnest and straightforward Megu is in her Showrooms (one of the same things I love about Tomu), and my heart aches every time she downplays her own abilities and gifts. She was in several Nemousu episodes last year, and in each she failed--but it was a failure born of fear and inexperience. Since then she has been testing herself in WIP training and Majimuri Gakuen, and I look forward to her continued growth.

To explain why I voted for Tomu would require explaining why she's my oshi, and I don't think this is the place for that. Suffice to say I love her :inlove:, and want to see her back in senbatsu and in more AKB events

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I voted all my votes for Mako. It might not be much, but every effort counts. I still don't want to put my hope up, though.

The thing is, in previous years I always considered splitting but circumstance force me not to, but this year I didn't even consider splitting. As for reason, well, ...

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

In common with other posters, not having my oshimen in the running means I didn't buy a lot of votes this year.

2 for Sakura because she (successfully) guilt tripped Haruppi supporters :p
    5 for Mikurin because I want to see another HKT member in Senbatsu.
    1 for Oimo because she's cute.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    1 for Chou Kurena for oshi reasons

• Like Like x 2
  10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    YOU'RE TOTALLY BLESSED !

==========================

my vote this year was 95% go to Sakura , i treat this SSK was her last SSK and i'm still believing the dream to win was still exist even tho she's not #1 contender. also destroy J in front of 30ks Nagoya Dome Hometown Crowd was an extra motivation :rolleyes:

the other 5% percents goes to girl i wish to rank up / enter senbatsu this year

2 for both Nako & Miku for more HKT members in senbatsu
    2 for Yuiyui , with her latest push as center in akb group , i hope she can enter undergirls for at least
    2 for Yuri , tbh i never had met her before , but her personality and her short hair vibe catch me lately . also her produced solo-stage was interesting ( thank you girl you sing seifuku no mannequin for me ) . tbh i want give her same amount how much i give riripon last year , but sorry my last 48G kami oshi were on race for #1 and this year was her probably last ssk
    2 for Chuuri , RenaChuuri forever , as Rena forever kami oshi i also support her true best friend to can maintain her senbatsu position

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Wow! The way I do math, you gave 10 votes to your 1% and 990 (the other 99%) to Sakura. That''s more votes in one year than I will cast in a lifetime, but then I buy all of mine.

• Informative Informative x 3
  12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    thanks you do math for me , i would like to edit my post immediately right now :oops: . it supposed 95% and 5%

13. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This thread probably needs a forum wide alert bump. Peeps often forget these forum events exist.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Financially, yes of course.

15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I participated in voting campaigns this year, but I personally only voted once for the new Team K captain Komiharu, and also the new Team NIII captain Katomina. If I get my CDjapan copy of Teacher Teacher in time, I'll send rka another message; I'm also still considering buying additional votes from ithebigc :^^;: But yes, so far I got one vote for Komiharu and one for Katomina.

• Like Like x 2
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    if it turns out in time all for Yuihan, because she need more support.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I am too lazy to pm

NGT48 11
    Nakamura Ayuka 4
    Ogino Yuka 2
    Takakura Moeka 1
    Tano Ayaka 1
    Kado Yuria 1
    Sato Anju 1
    Hasegawa Rena 1

I had planned to give each of my 5 oshimen 1 vote and then to Ayutaro 6 extra votes. But when I was actually voting, I thought of other members in the group that worked really hard this year, so instead 7 votes going Ayutaro, only 4 in the end. For Ogiyuka, I eventually gave her another vote. Reason being, if I stopped voting for her thinking someone else would (and if every other fan of hers had the same thoughts), I would have failed her as a fan of hers.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I don’t want to say how many votes I bought because I’m a bit embarrassed but I gave them all to Seichan (Fukuoka Seina).

She’s got a good momentum going on, entering senbatsu for the first time, leading role in the Romeo & Juliet play, as well as the battle fes ads. I thought she’d be a theatre girl forever so I’m really happy~ I want to solidify this push :>

I’m not voting for them but I’m kinda hoping KomiSeiOn can be AKB Front Girls; cos they have the chemistry, and the visuals and they go well together, a bit like the ori-gen.

• Like Like x 8
  19. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Had to split because it seemed more likely I might push someone up one spot that way...
    Okada Nana 8 - Was tempted to go all in for her - really hoping she gets #2 this year so she has more reasons to stay around and be wonderful :^^;:
    Matsui Jurina 6 - Not originally the biggest Jurina fan, but after meeting her and being swayed by her charms the last few weeks, hoping she makes #1 this year.
    Yabushita Fu 6 - One of my favorite members to talk with in person, I was sad she didn't rank on Day 1; hoping to hear her name called in the finals!
    Ma Chia-Ling 3 - So impressed with her effort and progress, would love for her to make senbatsu.
    Yamada Noe 3 - More gravelly destructive energy from Niigata. [hehe] Hoping to ride her unexpected popularity this year into unders, and yell at her about it next time we meet.

Almost voted for Ogiyuka a few times, but I don't think she needs my help this year :)

• Like Like x 3
  20. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    I didnt have much cash to spend this year so I only bought 2 votes... they both when to muto tomu... it might seem like a little bit but I hope it helps her reach senbatsu this yr...

• Like Like x 3