1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

The 2018 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll / Reasoning thread

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by rka, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    I don’t want to say how many votes I bought because I’m a bit embarrassed but I gave them all to Seichan (Fukuoka Seina).

She’s got a good momentum going on, entering senbatsu for the first time, leading role in the Romeo & Juliet play, as well as the battle fes ads. I thought she’d be a theatre girl forever so I’m really happy~ I want to solidify this push :>

I’m not voting for them but I’m kinda hoping KomiSeiOn can be AKB Front Girls; cos they have the chemistry, and the visuals and they go well together, a bit like the ori-gen.

• Like Like x 8
  2. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Had to split because it seemed more likely I might push someone up one spot that way...
    Okada Nana 8 - Was tempted to go all in for her - really hoping she gets #2 this year so she has more reasons to stay around and be wonderful :^^;:
    Matsui Jurina 6 - Not originally the biggest Jurina fan, but after meeting her and being swayed by her charms the last few weeks, hoping she makes #1 this year.
    Yabushita Fu 6 - One of my favorite members to talk with in person, I was sad she didn't rank on Day 1; hoping to hear her name called in the finals!
    Ma Chia-Ling 3 - So impressed with her effort and progress, would love for her to make senbatsu.
    Yamada Noe 3 - More gravelly destructive energy from Niigata. [hehe] Hoping to ride her unexpected popularity this year into unders, and yell at her about it next time we meet.

Almost voted for Ogiyuka a few times, but I don't think she needs my help this year :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    I didnt have much cash to spend this year so I only bought 2 votes... they both when to muto tomu... it might seem like a little bit but I hope it helps her reach senbatsu this yr...

• Like Like x 3
  4. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugawara Maya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Sugawara Maya 167
    Takayanagi Akane 10
    Kamata Natsuki 1

I voted 8 times last year for Churi, but I decided to go a bit deeper this year since I can get handshake tickets with my votes as I live in Japan now.

I gave Churi more votes than ever for loyalty’s sake rather than any desire to help her achieve her goal or any kind of urgency.

I voted for Maya since I enjoy her handshakes a lot and this senkyo looks crucial to her staying in SKE senbatsu and keeping her recent good fortune going. Everything has been looking terrific for her recently and I bought into the idea of helping rank her in for the first time. I also donated money to the committee (which I am a part of) but I haven’t added those here as per the rules.

I gave Kamata a token vote since I agree with her reasoning - she’s gotten her recent spot in the past two singles in large part thanks to her fans voting for her heavily the past few years. I’d like her to stay there but I really don’t have any more votes. (I got this one as a mobile vote)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    I voted once for Iwata Hina (STU48).

It was more due to my oshis not participating.
    I really started to love the group. And Hinas cuteness really stands out. She is just too cute haha. And I want more than one (or two) STU girls to rank.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Last year I voted 128 times. But the girl I would vote for wasn't even running this year.

So, I decided to use mobile votes only

AKB48 Mobile/Mail - Nakanishi Chiyorix2
    SKE48 Mobile/Mail - Tani Marikax2
    NMB48 Mobile/Mail - Murase Saex2
    HKT48 Mobile/Mail - Murakawa Bibianx2
    NGT48 Mobile/Mail - Seiji Reinax2
    STU48 Mobile/Mail - Ootani Marinax2
    AKB48 Fanclub - Okada Nanax1

These are all too small a drop in the bucket to matter to any of them, in fact I expect half of them aren't going to be in the top 120.
    However, I used the mobile and mail services to vote for girls who are actually on the team the mobile and mail services are assigned to. And I am probably one of the very few people who did.
    So it is a moral victory regardless.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. rka

rka Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    I counted both your votes, but PMs are actually a bit more convenient. Helps me keeping track better :)

---
    So, i looked around the three shops at stage48 which sold votes this year.
    There are at least 65 users having bought at least 458 votes (but likely many more), which currently cannot be counted here. I think of auto-adding those users who have used ithebigc's member-specific service. I dont know yet.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  8. GATX105

GATX105 Kenkyuusei

Voted 121 times for sakura. She was fired up for the ssk when I briefly spoke to her during a 2shot event earlier this year and I wanted to show some support as much as I can. Imo voting is one of the very few ways for int’l fans to directly support members and it’s also a way for me to express my thanks for her good work.

Normally I vote 40+ times. Half for sakura and then for some other girls like mayu, mion, tomu, etc. so sorry to those girls (except mayu of course) since I have to use them all for sakura.

• Like Like x 7
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    Still waiting for my second batch CDs to arrive. All for captain Okabe.

10. Tuhis

Tuhis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I'm finished, 48 votes all to Capo di Tutti Capi Furuhata Nao.

• Like Like x 3
  11. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takeuchi Miyu
    I went 5/5/5 for Mukaichi Mion/Kato Minami/Takeuchi Miyu.
    Mion and Minami were both reactions to last year. Seeing them rank lower than I wanted them to actually made me want to vote this year. I didn't expect Minami to rank so high in the prelims so my initial reasoning was that the two of them wouldn't really be competing with each other for senbatsu positions.
    Miyu because current oshi, plus she seems more serious about things now that she's not hardcore focused on school anymore. I was considering splitting her five between Mion and Minami but decided to give them to Miyu in the end.

• Like Like x 3
  12. songbac

songbac Kenkyuusei

Yesterday i received 28 voted and just have finished my mission for idols, i had a difficult time to decide to vote, i like Omori Miyu, Shimoguchi Hinana too but.., and they are : Mako chan: 20 votes; Miichan: 4 votes, Takeuchi Miyu: 2 votes, Tomu : 2 votes
    P/s: luckily (to me) Annin and Murayama Yuiri didn't join in this year, if they joined in SSK, i would vote them too

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    Sugahara Riko
    This is my first time voting. I only casted 5 votes.

Sugahara Riko 2
    Murakumo Fuka 1
    Nakamura Ayuka 1
    Seiji Reina 1

• Like Like x 4
  14. rka

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Thanks for your votes. PMs would have been a bit better, tho :)

15. Chouxcreme

Chouxcreme Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguma Tsugumi
    My votes went to:
    Nako 1
    Miku 1
    Yuiyui 1
    Kurenyan 2
    Tsugumin 2
    Here's to hoping all of them rank well! (Sorry didn't pm) :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. rka

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Counted.

• Like Like x 2
  17. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I voted for
    Minegishi Minami 5 times,
    Kato Rena 5 times,
    Okada Nana 10 time,
    Yoshida Akari 1 time,
    Goto Moe 1 time,
    Takeuchi Miyu 1 time.

Let's see how high my girls can rank

• Like Like x 3
  18. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    This is my first time voting, I bought the votes after the Prelim results were out so it's a bit more expensive than I would've liked.
    Anyway, I bought 3 votes, 1 went for Okada Nana and 2 for Isogai Kanon.

I really debated whether I should gave 2 to Naachan or 2 to Kanon. At the end I sort of hope that my 2 votes would help landing Kanon in the Top 100 (or even 120 when they announce it at the Thanksgiving Concert) and that it would help her position in STU48.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  19. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    I am not sure how to send a pm, so I used the "start a conversation" option.
    Just in case... Matsui Jurina 1

20. rka

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    I can now sleep well, as we have eventually reached the participation level of previous events :)

24 hours until voting deadline btw.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018