1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2018 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll / Reasoning thread

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by rka, Jun 8, 2018.

1. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I don't understand how you could lose interest in Akarin simply because of all the Youtube videos. If it weren't for those videos virtually none of us would know who the girl even is. Those videos are what brought her to our attention, made her popular and, hopefully, those videos will prove to be a great springboard to her post-idol career plans.

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Eh, fans of NMB knew who she was. She used to be more involved with the group, and was seen as one of the two pillars of Team N (with Jonishi Kei) when Sayanee was too busy to fulfill her captain role. Her YouTube activities have largely taken her away from that.

Also she used to do gravure.

Personally, she was one of my top Nambas at one point, though I think that ended with the shuffle and Reinyan and Keicchi's graduations not when she started doing YouTube.

3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it happens with SR as well. Girl becomes more popular and busy and so she almost stops streaming. While it's great she's doing well, you were enjoying the most exactly the thing she doesn't have time anymore to do. So you move on...
    I thought she started to do much more gravure around last year after she gained some popularity with the YT? Just an impression. Anyway I remember one year she was being mocked in Manabukun for being totally flat and the next year she was in like every magazine, being praised for her great body (thanks to every possible trick lol).

4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Well, all the girls use tricks to appear more attractive. Nothing wrong with that. Many of the girls flat out refuse to be filmed or photographed without make-up on. I remember in an episode of 600 seconds, Maeda fell asleep in the beauty salon chair while they were putting in her hair extensions. Looking your ''best'' is all part of an idol's life. [hehe]

5. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    I guess I typed too quickly and didn't really explain myself fully. As @wlerin suggested, as an NMB fan I had already known and liked her. I was really happy for her YouTube channel to get so popular and get her attention in mainstream press, leading to things like 6th place in Kouhaku and releasing makeup books (I've actually bought both of those, and then Queentet book... and I'm a guy). I even watched every makeup video for almost a year before getting bored. It was very educational, but after a while it became very much the same thing over and over again lol. That's what I meant.

I still really enjoy her on TEPPEN Radio, and she really cares about NMB as a group if you read her tweets and mobame. It's just that sometimes that gets pushed aside when she is so focused on getting 2 or 3 videos recorded and edited each week, in the midst of her packed schedule. That makes me admire her hard work even more, but that feels more "objective" in a way when you can't directly enjoy the outputs of her labor (the videos) that much.

• Like Like x 4