1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2020 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All ranks revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Kuura, May 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

To add more fun, the negative votes shouldn't be limited only to 5 member. Make it unlimited and -5 for each. I'd like to give them for free next year :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

When it comes to the negative points thing I already mentioned my thoughts on it here in earlier posts, but I kind of think that making it an unlimited thing has a degree of merit idea wise. I mean if we're asked for vote for our Top 20 why doesn't that apply in reverse (giving the same positive points the negative side of the ruler for a Top 20 girls that we don't like). I still likely would never use it, but it'd still be interesting to see what peoples lists of girls in that particular Top 20 would look like at the end of the reveals.

Another idea is putting one of these rankings out for just graduated members (who are not officially retired) and seeing how they end up ranking. I'm curious as to how many girls fans have continued to follow them since they graduated instead of moved on, how much their post graduation activities has affected the amount of people who follow them, etc. For all I know Oshima Mai could still be popular enough with people or have become more popular with people enough to top 3 one of these rankings again.

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  3. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Sad that this event is the most fun I've had related to the fandom in the last 18 months.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes and it's one of the only times where the forums are active... Actually I feel that since there aren't real elections anymore for 48G, we should do the stage48 elections twice by year maybe LOL I mean it's fun and makes everyone talk about their oshimen and I always learn some things. I even try to learn about some members to be able to make a top 20, haha.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    sadly i missed this election (was busy around the voting time & didn't have enough posts), but it makes me so happy seeing zukky and yuiyui ranking so high, and back to back too lol. and i know moeka's a controversial figure in the fandom so i didn't expect a high ranking for her, but i'm happy to see her anyway. nogi's reign is well deserved too, i'm glad maiyan ranked so high for her last election here

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

“i want to know the reason 3 of them got negatives vote. is there anything bad they do? may i? or it break the rules to ask this thing?”
    You answered your own question don’t you think? You downvoted for petty reasons and other people downvoted for petty reasons...

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Agree.

I personally have no qualm against others down voting for petty reasons or whatever, regardless of what the guidelines said.

I admit, it bothers me when some try to justify with false information though. Like just say you don't like the member and be done with it.

Still, people can downvote and justify with false information, I understand that. Let's just not be surprised though when fans of downvoted members reply about it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    I'm the only one who voted for Lin Yu-hsin and Nguyễn Thị Lệ.
    I also contributed to 60% of Nguyễn Quế Minh Hân's downvotes and 55.5% of Nguyễn Lê Ngọc Ánh Sáng's votes.
    Most of Suzuki Yuka's negative points and a half of Yokono Sumire's came from me.
    I also contributed significantly to Matsui Jurina, YuuNaaOn and Ikeda Yura's votes.

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  9. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    the other and real reason for the downvote on the spoiler tag. you can read it. its not only because of that

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    01. 27. (70) [10|0] [SKE] Furuhata Nao {+61,0}, 61 (My favorite 48g member ever. Her voice, her look, everything is perfect.)
    02. 26. (12) [11|1] [AKB] Komiyama Haruka {+69,-5}, 64
    03. 20. (50) [12|3] [SKE] Matsui Jurina {+95,-15}, 80 (I will miss you, Jurina. Your aura will never be topped.)
    04. 33. (126) [14|1] [AKB] Kato Rena {+56,-1}, 55
    05. 85. (173) [6|0] [AKB] Iriyama Anna {+27,0}, 27
    06. 234. (---) [2|0] [AKB] Takita Kayoko {+8,0}, 8
    07. 9. (18) [23|0] [NMB] Shiroma Miru {+124,0}, 124 (Miru is the queen of NMB. Sexy, cute voice, fun personality? Check, check, check! She wouldn't be this high normally though, but everyone I liked in NMB graduated.)
    08. 21. (18) [18|0] [AKB] Mukaichi Mion {+78,0}, 78
    09. 4. (3) [22|0] [AKB] Okada Nana {+157,0}, 157 (The voice of AKB48 now, imo. Love her energy and boyish charm.)
    10. 6. (5) [21|1] [AKB] Kashiwagi Yuki {+140,-2}, 138
    11. 111. (137) [5|0] [SKE] Oba Mina {+22,0}, 22
    12. 30. (44) [12|0] [HKT] Murashige Anna {+58,0}, 58
    13. (196) [1|0] [SKE] Matsumoto Chikako {+3,0}, 3 (+3) (Bruh, I'm the only one who voted for this angel? :( )
    14. 111. (136) [4|0] [HKT] Akiyoshi Yuka {+22,0}, 22
    15. 111. (87) [7|0] [NGT] Homma Hinata {+22,0}, 22
    16. 24. (34) [12|5] [K46] Hirate Yurina {+95,-22}, 73
    17. 01. (2) [30|2] [N46] Ikuta Erika {+216,-8}, 208 (+2) (My original favorite.)
    18. 55. (50) [12|1] [N46] Akimoto Manatsu {+41,-4}, 37
    19. 3. (4) [23|0] [N46] Shiraishi Mai {+167,0}, 167 (She's just who I think of when I thing of N46.)
    20. 25. (70) [13|2] [K46] Morita Hikaru {+75,-6}, 69

This year was pretty hard since I don't really know anyone anymore. I hope to learn more about the SKE48 members this year!

01. 407. (461) [2|10] [NGT] Kato Minami {+4,-38}, -34 (-5) (We all know why, come on.)
    02. 270. (460) [2|6] [NGT] Ogino Yuka {+22,-16}, 6
    03. 406. (463) [0|8] [NGT] Tano Ayaka {+0,-29}, -29 (-3) (Well deserved.)
    04. 405. (462) [0|8] [NGT] Nishigata Marina {+0,-27}, -27 (-2) (Honestly this makes me sad because I used to really like her until things went down. Too bad she changed as a person and I couldn't support her anymore.)
    05. (459) [1|4] [NGT] Yamada Noe {+9,-5}, 4 (-

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yes, it's pretty impressive how well Hinatazaka is doing in Japan, their hardwork is really paying off, but i am talking specifically about stage48.

Exactly, google trends says the first time nogizaka surpassed akb in searches was 2016, the first time a nogizaka got the top rank here was 2019, so i'd say there is a big delay between Japan and this forum.
    I think in 2 years there will be a lot of Hinatzaka members in our ranking.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

This is the easiest reason to downvote and i think most people wont argue with it rather using "i dont know why people hyping her so i gave her -5" as a reason. I mean it's not even the girls fault if people hyping her in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
  13. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Yeah we all know this is basically a popularity contest.

It's true that I don't really like some members, which I'm sure many of us here do too. Though I didn't give any negative votes this year, but I could easily fill those 5 negative slots. Maybe next year :D

14. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I couldn't fill those 5 negative slots, LOL

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Another year that I forget to vote but

Happy that she's still at the top! :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    お疲れ様 Kuura
    As expected, you did a great job
    I figured I'd at least be able to participate but when I came back to the forum after a little break it was the last few hours and I didn't have time.
    But it was very interesting watching the results announcement as a participant again and not knowing who will win

It's a shame that I didn't vote because I probably would've put Asuka in 1st if I did (hard to tell where I'd put Ikuta but probably at least 3 points behind, considering Asuka would've been top 3 and maybe 1st.

Downvote discussion has been interesting. A bit disappointed by a lot of the downvotes for girls who are just being themselves but that's how it goes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Hopefully that isn't still true.

• Like Like x 1
  18. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Miichan's graduation concert was fun! :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Not the concert I meant but yes I suppose that's true as well. [hehe]

20. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

This whole negative votes discussion is pretty interesting.
    Let me explain my ranking and perhaps some of you will understand this fun game from a different perspective.

I wanted to be strategic but also vote for girl I liked, so I played with the placements for better results.
    01. Muto Tomu 13 {+95,0}, 95. Seeing this lady to high up, just brings me joy, when Paruru left, Tomu was ready to take the spot as my favorite. She is just the epitome of hard work.
    02. Cherprang 70 {+31,0}, 31. Cherprang has to be the prettiest Thai woman out there, stunning, elegant, charismatic, smart. Looking at the documentary got her the #2 spot.
    03. Oguri Yui 11 {+113,0}, 113. ACE, the future of AKB. Very well deserved push, hope to see her as the center in the next single. ♥️
    04. Miyawaki Sakura 17 {+92,-9}, 83. This is when I started being strategic, I would've put her at a lower place, a year ago she would not be in this list, but I really wanted a 48 girl in the top 3. It kind of didn't pay off.
    05. Kashiwagi Yuki 6 {+140,-2}, 138 Somebody please give this lady a center, I know she is a front member, but AKS really treated her poorly, I'll be forever salty about her wcenter when she appeared for like 5 seconds. Also, really wanted to see her in the top 3.
    06. Yabuki Nako 36 {+53,0}, 53 Seeing her so low hurts me, P48 made me fall for her, at the beginning I did not get her hype and I was team Miku, but after produce, I finally understood why she is an ace.
    07. Nakai Rika 397 {+10,-10}, 0 I already knew she was going to go low, her visuals are no joke, very charismatic, what did she do to Maho again?
    08. Tashima Meru 122 {+20,0}, 20 Yikes, that low placement. She got some weight, I still like her for some reason, I want to see her center a single prior to her graduation, hopefully she gets one. ☹️
    09. Shiroma Miru 9 (18) {+124,0}, 124 Bro, she was my favorite, but I don't think she is as charismatic as an individual, amazing performer, but I don't know, I just started not liking her as much.
    10. Kim Chaewon 111 {+23,-1}, 22 Izone's secret ace. She is literally perfect.
    11. Yahagi Moeka 87 {+36,-10}, 26 I am still salty about her sudden graduation, so much potential.
    12. Takakura Moeka 234 {+8,0}, 8 She AT LEAST deserved a graduation center single. What did she do to Maho again? smh ‍♂️
    13. Unjo Hirona 50 {+43,-3}, 40 This girl always caught my eye, not enough for me to pay extra attention. I think the iotas accepted her as center, very well received. Good one HKT staff. She SHINED in the latest single and sorry to say but Miku wasn't even close.
    14. Kato Rena 33 {+56,-1}, 55 Her downfall is still a mystery, why she didn't work? Such a pretty face wasted in the theater.
    15. Murase Sae 93 {+25,0}, 25 Graduation gift
    16. Umeyama Cocona 68 {+35,-3}, 32 The sole reason I still pay attention to NMB besides Miru and Sae. (rip)
    17. Suchaya Saenkhot 348 {+2,0}, 2 Guys, watch the documentary. This is BNK's JIB! Glad to see she ranked with my vote
    18. Shitao Miu 50 {+40,0}, 40 The little hype left from produce48 is in this vote. I wish she kept her korean make up and management used her more.
    19. Honda Hitomi 33 {+55,0}, 55 I just want to see her succeed, she is very likable.
    20. Shani Indira Natio 368 {+1,0}, 1 Indonesia's gorgeous representative. I didn't really like JKT because the visuals were not appealing to my taste, until Shani showed up My vote again, made a girl rank.

Moving forward with my controversial negative votes.
    1. There were no rules with how to downvote, let's respect each other's reasons, c'mon fam.
    2. This is stage48, I really wanted to see at least a 48 girl in the top 3, it gets very depressing lately to be a 48 fan that DOES NOT follow 46. I don't like their system. 48 had so many gimmicks including the SSK.
    3. I tried following Nogi but it isn't for me. I like classic idol music and AKB provides that.

01. Saito Asuka(-5) Last year's first place was a downvote in order to give Naachan a chance. I don't know her, I'm sure she is great. But with my downvote it only got her to 2nd place lol. Oh well.
    02. Ikuta Erika (-4) Same thing, she must be amazing I tend to hear her name very often. But Naachan needed the boost.
    03. Matsuoka Hana (-3) I don't like her, her push wasn't justified and i think she is pretty annoying. My downvote prevented her getting place 166. No big deal she got 204.
    04. Lee Chaeyeon (-2) Her visuals man, it is a no no for me. No thanks. Very talented kid but kinda ruined IZ*one's almost perfect visual lineup. Everytime I tried converting a fan, they would say something negative about Chaeyeon, I had to explain she is an exceptional dancer and yada yada yada, but still too annoying.
    05. Taking Yumiko (-1) I don't accept her as center, too basic. I still can't tell her apart from other girls lol.

Kudos to you 46 fans, very well deserved.
    Hopefully one day 48 resurges.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.