1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2021 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All ranks revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Kuura, Jan 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qpet

qpet Future Girls

reported
    [​IMG]

07. 237. (156) [1|0] [AKB] Rissen Airi (+5) {+5,0}, 5 - graduated early last year, and ppl already forgot about her.. I'm happy she continues to work, and doing what she loves, and looking hot

11. 206. (132) [2|0] [AKB] Utada Hatsuka (+4) {+7,0}], 7 - ユメミール! (I googled yumemi-ru, I shouldn't have lol so katakana it is) one of the most beautiful members
    12. 206. (348) [3|0] [AKB] Mitomo Mashiro (+3) {+7,0}, 7 - an average high school girl, with the bestest smile.

18. 296. (368) [2|0] Yoshida Karen (+1) {+2,0}, 2
    296. (180) [2|1] Shobu Marin (+1) {+6,-4}, 2

2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    First of my top 20 appeared:

13 - 227. (348) [3|0] [H46] Takamoto Ayaka{+6,0}, 6

I just love her style and personality.

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    First girl is up and it's 237. (270) [2|0] [N46] Ito Riria{+5,0}, 5. I gave her 2 points. She's a very cute member who unfortunately I feel will continue to be an under girl as the 4th gen solidify their positions in senbatsu and the 5th gen aces arrive on the scene pretty soon. I hope she is able to gain more fans this year!

Happy to see the Sakurazaka girls that have ranked having at least 2 people vote for them! :)

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    07. 296. (180) [2|1] [NMB] Shobu Marin {+6,-4}, 2
    08. 206. (192) [3|0] [NMB] Okamoto Rena {+7,0}, 7 - unfortunately ended up in that terrible Nambattle group so I couldn't support her much:cry: so many of her friends left, let's see for how long she plans to stay, she's still young!
    09. 206. (180) [2|0] [NMB] Hara Karen {+7,0}, 7 - fortunately ended up in that great Nambattle group. But she's already becoming too successful so I'm not as invested in her anymore!
    16. 206. (219) [3|0] [NMB] Nakano Mirai {+7,0}, 7 - didn't get her break through gravure as Yuzu did because of unfortunate circumstances (thank you Marin!), hopefully they can do one together at some point, her new hair is nice!
    17. 296. (---) [1|0] [NMB] Shinzawa Nao {+2,0}, 2
    19. 206. (368) [2|0] [NMB] Yamasaki Amiru {+7,0}, 7 - it'd been all building up so well and then when it all came together... she decided to leave:|

5. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Noted

01. Ogino Yuka (+15)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yakubo is gold. In retrospect she should have gotten one of my +1s. But even if not, I voted 4 graduates, so next year one of the spots is her for sure. Can't honestly vote her higher though because she caught my eye too late in the year, but she's the full package. For those who are there for cuteness she delivers, for those looking for funny (like me) she's like a cuter Sayuringo, she has a great future.

(Ok, ‘full package’ implies she can sing and dance, and honestly I have no idea. But you get my point. Neither of those is essential to make it as an idol anyway.)

16. 296. (234) [1|0] [SKE] Suzuki Kokona {+2,0}, 2

To weird for y'all? Honestly, can't blame you, but you're missing out.

15. 276. (303) [2|0] [SKE] Inoue Ruka {+3,0}, 3

Naiteruuchan. At least mine wasn't the only vote.

19. 258. (166) [2|0] [STU] Shinano Soraha {+4,0}, 4

I doubt she'll ever make it as an idol, but she'll have a very successful tarento or even geinin career after graduation.

18. 227. (234) [3|0] [SKE] Sato Kaho {+6,0}, 6

My guilty pleasure. I dislike the type so much, but she's just… so comforting.

09. 206. (286) [4|0] [H46] Takase Mana {+7,0}, 7

Unacceptable. Cancel the whole event and let's vote again after y'all done your homework. You need more Manafi in your life.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Last year I missed the voting time and well no one vote for Pun. Luckily now I'm back and I'm still the only one vote for this amazing girl.

Although I didn't vote for her but happy to see Kanabun ranked. She's too underated, her dancing skill must be more recognized.

Last time of Hikari and SGO48. Sadly that her idol career ends so fast but at least Kojiharu noticed her once on instagram so that's enough for her I think. Idk if she still be in the entertainment industry or not since I haven't followed SGO after 2019 but wish her all the best. She's beautiful, dance well, hard-working and really smart so she will be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

13. Kim Minju (+3)
    she's so beautiful
    19. Iriyama Anna (+1)
    Happy Graduation Annin, the last remaining of my old favorite

• Like Like x 1
  9. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    So far the ones that showed up are Takeda Tomoka (+4), Matsumoto Hinata (+3), Fuchigami Mai (+3), Oda Ayaka (+3) and Ishibashi Ibuki (+3)

BIG MASH WITH THE SMASH

I had lost all hope but some signs of life were shown in the back end of this year.

I give +5 next year if you join Remi for a performance (shoo, Hiyuka, shoo)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    LOL Thank you @Mana for pointing out the Hinatazaka members who ranked! I thought they were STU from the color too :lol:

Only one new member ranking from my list today:
    05. Kumazaki Haruka (+7) - I'm shocked to see I'm the only one who voted for her. I think it's because there simply aren't many SKE fans on the forum anymore (I hardly see any on twitter either, to be honest). Kumachan has been a staple in SKE senbatsu for years, and she's one of the members who show the SKE genki spirit the most. She always gives it 100% in performances and really cares about her teammates. I also think she's super cute, and has a great sense of style!

I didn't talk about the members that ranked in yesterday:
    14. Matsumoto Chikako (+3) - I've always had a soft spot for Chikako, and seeing how much she's stepped up in recent years to be a leader in SKE is just so touching. She, like Kumachan, really embodies the "SKE spirit". She's also super cute, endearing, and I love her Instagram photos!
    19. Kamimura Ayuka (+1) - I threw in a vote for Ayuka mostly to show support for the SKE theater girls. She objectively isn't in my All48 Top 20 ranking, but I really appreciate her attitude and dedication. She's grown up a lot, and similar to Chikako she has really stepped up as a senpai in the group.

Now that more Hinatazaka girls have ranked in, I have to say I'm shocked to see Hiyotan and Aya ranking lower than Manafii! Good for Manafii of course, but Aya is especially popular with Japanese fans. This surprised me!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

227. (249) [2|0] [AKB] Sato Minami {+6,0}, 6

One person from my top 20 appeared today! I ranked Satomina at #10 and gave her 4 points. I only started to notice her in 2021 and I learned some things about her like how she was a fan of AKB since she's a kid, and she once interviewed Mayuyu when she was little, a few years before she joined AKB! This was very cute! and generally Satomina is cute, her updates on Twitter/TikTok/IG are colorful with drawings and pastel colors and things like this. it feels very "idol" and it somehow puts me in a good mood when I see it ^^ <3

Cute solo performance of Satomina:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I didn't vote for them but:

237. (180) [3|0] [SKE] Nojima Kano {+5,0}, 5
    I like her new group 'et/and' and their songs are good! I always love her parts and her voice! You can listen to the songs here.

237. (234) [2|0] [AKB] Yoshikawa Nanase {+5,0}, 5
    I had a free spot in my top 20 and she was one of the members that I considered for it, so I almost ranked her. I just like her!

206. (180) [2|0] [NMB] Hara Karen {+7,0}, 7
    I recently started to like her! She's really nice and cute, she seems hardworking (she promoted NMB songs a lot).

• Like Like x 2
  12. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I have one more 206.
    19. 206. (192) [3|0] [NMB] Okamoto Rena (+1) {+7,0}, 7 - my enthusiasm from the beginning has faded, but she's still cute and entertaining
    --
    (192) [2|0] [STU] Mineyoshi Arisa{+7,0}, 7 - I stopped following STU a few years ago, and don't watch SR that often, I can't even remember if I saw her sr in 2021, maybe I'll pay more attention to her this year.

13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    04. Ogino Yuka (-2)
    Same reason as all the other NGT48 members I downvoted.

08. Akiyoshi Yuka (+5)
    She started to capture my attention when she became a member of Nona Diamonds! I've listened to Hajimari no Uta so many times and Yuka's voice is soooo good. I hope she will earn more recognition.

08. Akiyoshi Yuka (+5)
    09. Jiradapa Intajak (+4)

And here's my negative ranking :fear:

01. Nishigata Marina (-5)
    02. Shobu Marin (-4)
    03. Kato Minami (-3)
    04. Ogino Yuka (-2)
    05. Yamada Noe (-1)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Today, on ranks between 250 and 201 have been revealed 2 idols from my list. 1 positive and 1 negative.

[+Position+ 18 (+1)] I gave to her +1 point, because I love her babyface on Twitter... She is sooooo cute :cute: But also her abilities as idol are growing with her.

[-Position- 04 (-2)] How she dare as Team 8 member to do scandal :asdfgh: Especially when she had really a lot of attention in comparision to other Team 8 members who were longer in group.

Already revealed:
    09. Mizukami Rimika (+4)
    10. Sakaki Miyu (+4)
    18. Ishibashi Ibuki (+1)

02. Yokono Sumire (-4)
    04. Suzuki Yuka (-2)

15. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    206. (85) [3|0] [AKB] Iriyama Anna {+7,0}, 7

Wow, only three of us voted for Annin and the other two had her towards the bottom of their top 20. That's a shame. I suppose she hasn't been doing much in the group in the last year, though she's very consistent with uploading to her YouTube channel. I hope she enjoys whatever it is she chooses to do post-graduation. I would've liked to have seen her in senbatsu again.

07. Iriyama Anna (+5)

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Don't trust any cute girls! [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    To be honest, when she joined AKB48 some people found that she was maid and had boyfriend. I did bet for beer that now she will try to not make mess... I lost beer because of her :(

18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Ah, so that's what happened! She used to be my BNK favorite, so I'm sentimentally happy to see her climb back. (Mathematically speaking she's probably still my favorite, but I gave up on BNK when I was in Thailand, and this is a 2021 ranking, so…)

Agreed on all counts.

Well, please don't interpret this as hating, but with such a low sample, the lower rankings are basically meaningless in a relative (to each other) sense. That is, I mean. It's interesting that the girl got votes, and it's interesting that the girl got just a few, but statistically it's not really any better to rank 201 than 350. Anything with less than 20 points or so is not representative of anything other than the fact that the girl has fans. Tomorrow things get more interesting :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    conversely, I think NMB48 had the best pandemic response of all the groups. NAMBATTLE reorganized into new teams and announce auditions. shidare yanagi is a good song, even if it sold poorly in comparison

if I got 2020 and 2021 mixed up, that just shows how long this plague has lasted.

YNN channel gave us lots of content as usual. 2021 even saw nagisa compared to sasshi in terms of TV appearance

the shiroma produced stage "Osaka soul" relies mostly on nmb48 songs and is very solid imo

if the scandals overshadowed all that; well maybe that's all you looked for

PS none of my votes have ranked yet. re. shobu Marin, I was aware of her scandal, commented in her thread on it. that kattiness doesn't bother me at all, it's flavor.

shinzawa nao was a missed opportunity for me. I was rushed to vote as always. nao is a super tease! and deserves a +vote
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/_shinshin_48/status/1478496607859785728?t=utXDp5WQ1KC99tBDBuyH0w&s=19

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Unfortunately, I think that a lot of people missed this year's voting due to the timing, but I guess it also shows who uses the forum regularly haha.

Correct me if I wrong, but I think Mari is the first member (as Yoshimotozaka46) to rank in here haha. Glad I gave her one of my votes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.