1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2022 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

The 2022 Stage48 Member Ranking

Stage48's annual ranking to determine who was the most popular member among the international community is back once again! Last year, Okada Nana reclaimed the crown from Nogizaka46 members Ikuta Erika and Saito Asuka and claimed her record breaking 5th crown (beating Takahashi Minami's record of 4). Will Naachan be able to grab her 6th crown, will Saito Asuka claim her 2nd and final crown, or will somebody claim their first crown? This year I will be taking over for @Kurra, so I do apologize if I make any mistakes (but feel to point them out for me).

For those new to this, this event works by consolidating the personal member rankings of everyone that decides to participate to find who our most popular members in the 48 and 46 Groups are. You will need to rank your favourite members, so get working on your Top 20!

This is a point system with your oshimen/#1 getting 15 points, your 2-oshi getting 10 points, and so on. I will then add up all the points each member got from ALL people who voted on the forum and rank them in order, all the several hundreds of them.

Recommended title: 2022 Stage48 Ranking

Code:
    01. Member Name (+15)
    02. Member Name (+10)
    03. Member Name (+9)
    04. Member Name (+8)
    05. Member Name (+7)
    06. Member Name (+6)
    07. Member Name (+5)
    08. Member Name (+5)
    09. Member Name (+4)
    10. Member Name (+4)
    11. Member Name (+4)
    12. Member Name (+3)
    13. Member Name (+3)
    14. Member Name (+3)
    15. Member Name (+2)
    16. Member Name (+2)
    17. Member Name (+2)
    18. Member Name (+1)
    19. Member Name (+1)
    20. Member Name (+1)
    Unlike with previous years, negative votes won't be utilized. This was said during the reveal of last years list and this year will not feature them.

As it's been done since it was created, I'll be using the @foodlfg's program to help count the votes (which is now updated with the members who were active in 2022). This is something I like so I don't have to count it by hand like I did when I was doing the Stage48 Countdown results every week. Of course I'll also be looking at the rankings personally as to make sure they followed the rules and to make sure they are eligible as well. This is my first year doing this so I wanna make sure I do well here and not try to mess anything up. But I do already apologized if there are some stuff that I do mess up on and hope you point them out for me so I can fix them.

Thanks to @sscrla and @David61 for their hard work in getting the full list of members that are eligible along with @innosu helping to point out any mistakes we made. Also thanks to the whole staff in general (@Cristafari, @dutchie just to name a few) for allowing me to be able to do this event this year for you all.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting Period
    22 January 2023, 12:00 am (JST) - 5 February 2023 11:59 pm (EST)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Rules/Directions
    1. All members with 100 posts and above can participate. This post requirement is in place to prevent people from making multiple accounts to vote (we can track that anyways) but also to make sure the people voting are actively involved in the fan community and know the members of the 48 Group well. Ideally, if you're giving members points, there was some facet of her personality that you liked, and you would've liked to discuss on our forums to learn more about her before you decided to support her. If you do not have 100 posts yet, there is still time until the deadline. Don't spam the forums to get 80 posts though, those posts will be deleted.

Anyone caught using multiple accounts will have all their accounts temporarily banned as well as a permanent warning issued to both accounts, unremovable by anyone except staff. Even if you have multiple accounts, don't use them to cheat this.

2. Send me a private message (PM) with the above form with the point values assigned to each member. You can do so by clicking my username to the left and then "Start a New Conversation." The list of eligible members is listed below in the 2nd post which includes all members that were active at some point in 2022. Use full names, last then first! I don't know everyone's nickname and we will be using a program to count the votes so they need to be exactly as written in the second post.

3. Once I have received your votes, I will add them to the program I am using to count votes, and your name will appear in this OP. If you send it to me and you don't see your name yet, don't panic, it simply means I haven't gotten to it yet. All votes received before the end of the voting period will be counted.

4. Do not reveal your rankings until the whole contest is over. It's more interesting to see final results without knowing what everyone voted for.

5. You must use all 20 spots. There's hundreds of girls, I'm sure you can pick 20 you like.

6. Doublecheck your ranking before sending it to me, making sure you didn't accidentally give two people the same spot or give the same member two different values. Last year we had to spend way too much time contacting people to fix their ranking and waiting for them to respond. If you copy and paste the format in this post, you'll be fine.

7. Members with three or more warnings on their accounts from 2022 will have their entry disqualified.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Results will be revealed over a period of days just like the past years to make it more exciting. The timetable will be posted once the results are in and I know how many girls ranked and how many remained out of ranking. Even with the vote-counter, don't expect them immediately. I'll want to confirm things and format the posts, etc. They'll be out when they're out. I promise to hurry.

Any questions or comments, leave them here and feel free to start the discussion!

Past Events
    2021 (1st: Okada Nana | 2nd: Ikuta Erika | 3rd: Saito Asuka)
    2020 (1st: Ikuta Erika | 2nd: Saito Asuka | 3rd: Shiraishi Mai)
    2019 (1st: Saito Asuka | 1st: Ikuta Erika | 3rd: Okada Nana)
    2018 (1st: Okada Nana | 2nd: Ikuta Erika | 3rd: Saito Asuka)
    2017 (1st: Okada Nana | 2nd: Yamamoto Sayaka | 3rd: Watanabe Mayu)
    2016 (1st: Okada Nana | 2nd: Yamamoto Sayaka | 3rd: Watanabe Mayu)
    2015 (1st: Watanabe Mayu | 1st: Okada Nana | 3rd: Yamamoto Sayaka)
    2014 (1st: Shimazaki Haruka | 2nd: Takahashi Minami | 3rd: Yokoyama Yui)
    2013 (1st: Takahashi Minami | 2nd: Oshima Yuko | 3rd: Watanabe Mayu)
    2012 (1st: Takahashi Minami | 2nd: Oshima Yuko | 3rd: Watanabe Mayu)
    2011 (1st: Takahashi Minami | 2nd: Oshima Yuko | 3rd: Minegishi Minami)
    2010 (1st: Takahashi Minami | 2nd: Oshima Yuko | 3rd: Minegishi Minami)
    2009 (1st: Oshima Yuko | 2nd: Akimoto Sayaka | 3rd: Takahashi Minami)
    2008 (1st: Kojima Haruna | 2nd: Oshima Yuko | 3rd: Takahashi Minami)
    2007 (1st: Oshima Mai | 2nd: Miyazawa Sae | 3rd: Akimoto Sayaka)

Rankings Counted (78): hinatasucker, babymon, Tuhis, donjonnie, wlerin, LadyNezumi, sambelteri12, Erbeon, iroiroiro, Nory, David B, Izzy Trinh, Generic_User, David61, bonjourmarlene, JPN48, Haxie, Dokuro3313, Furukawa_Akane, Rwill, Philosophy Senpai, moomookan, mochibuni, nassux, LarcKen, Dill, Shinga Kurukato, Sheiladesu, Pheebs, tomosama, 火山灰, ranchu, reikazaka46, x_lambs, Moomin, FlowingColors, Heelo, sakusakukamen, claymore, Lalo Martins, Berii, Ezia, Cristafari, mutomu, halcyon, Crystelle, sininano, NyanNyan's Pet, kojimako, sdn48oshi, rendizzz, Oddball82, Doraleous, bananaboy, Lusankya, sakutan, ysa73, ForrestFuller, Chanandler, JoltFiend, Mana, NEVBOSS, Popuri, Jurinavenclaw, Mimikkyu, sc89, hinapyon, kouhaku05, Aka, nvmea, innosu, SlamDunk, qpet, kira7x, Trinu, Tk-Tonkla, minaeshi, goratnik

Last edited: Feb 6, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 7
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48
    Team A
    Iwatate Saho | Okada Nana | Otake Hitomi | Komiyama Haruka | Saito Haruna | Chiba Erii | Nakanishi Chiyori | Fukuoka Seina | Ma Chia-Ling | Michieda Saki | Mukaichi Mion | Muto Orin | Yoshihashi Yuzuka

Team K
    Ichikawa Manami | Kobayashi Ran | Shimoguchi Hinana | Taguchi Manaka | Muto Tomu | Mogi Shinobu | Yamauchi Mizuki | Yamane Suzuha | Yamabe Ayu | Yumoto Ami

Team B
    Asai Nanami | Ishiwata Sena | Omori Maho | Kashiwagi Yuki | Kitazawa Saki | Sato Minami | Shinozaki Ayana | Suzuki Kurumi | Nagano Megumi

Team 4
    Okada Rina | Omori Miyuu | Kurosu Haruka | Sasaki Yukari | Sato Kiara | Tada Kyoka | Taniguchi Megu | Nagatomo Ayami | Murayama Yuiri

Team 8
    Sakaguchi Nagisa | Okabe Rin | Honda Hitomi | Shimizu Maria | Takahashi Ayane | Yoshikawa Nanase | Oguri Yui | Oda Erina | Hidaritomo Ayaka | Utada Hatsuka | Hattori Yuna | Hashimoto Haruna | Hirano Hikaru | Sakagawa Hiyuka | Takahashi Sayaka | Nagano Serika | Onishi Momoka | Hama Sayuna | Tokunaga Remi | Okuhara Hinako | Shitao Miu | Gyoten Yurina | Takaoka Kaoru |Yoshida Karen | Kawahara Misaki | Kuranoo Narumi | Yamada Kyoka | Uemi Sorano | Fujizono Rei

AKB48 Kenkyuusei
    Ota Yuki | Kohama Kokone | Sato Airi | Hashimoto Eriko | Hatakeyama Nozomi | Hirata Yuki | Hotei Moka | Masai Mayuu | Mizushima Miyuu | Yamazaki Sora

AKB48 Graduated Members
    Iriyama Anna | Kato Rena | Nishikawa Rei | Furukawa Nazuna | Miyazaki Miho | Yasuda Kana | Inagaki Kaori | Mitomo Mashiro | Fukutome Mitsuho | Okumoto Hinano | Hasegawa Niina | Kubo Satone | Takita Kayoko | Kuramoto Miyuu

SKE48
    Team S
    Aoumi Hinano | Akahori Kimie | Arano Himeka | Ishiguro Yuzuki | Ishizuka Mizuki | Inoue Ruka | Otani Yuki | Kamimura Ayuka | Kitagawa Yoshino | Kito Mikuru | Sakamoto Marin | Sugiyama Anan | Takeuchi Nanami | Tsuzuki Rika | Nakasaka Miyu | Nakamura Izumi | Nomura Miyo | Hirano Momona | Matsumoto Chikako

Team KII
    Aoki Shiori | Aoki Rika | Arai Yuki | Ito Miki | Iriuchijima Sayaka | Ego Yuna | Ota Ayaka | Okamoto Ayaka | Kawashima Miharu | Kitano Ruka | Suzuki Ena | Nakano Airi | Nishii Mio | Hidaka Yuzuki | Fujimoto Fuyuka | Mizuno Airi

Team E
    Aikawa Honoka | Asai Yuka | Ikeda Kaede | Ida Reona | Kamata Natsuki | Kumazaki Haruka | Kurashima Ami | Saito Makiko | Sato Kaho | Sawada Kanon | Suenaga Oka | Sugawara Maya Suzuki Kokona | Takahata Yuki | Tanabe Mizuki | Tani Marika | Hayashi Mirei | Fukushi Nao

SKE48 Kenkyuusei
    Omura Anzu | Shinohara Kyoka | Sugimoto Riina | Hara Yune | Morimoto Kurumi | Yamamura Sakura

SKE48 Graduated Members
    Igarashi Hayaka | Fukai Negai | Oba Mina | Furuhata Nao | Wakita Aoi | Suda Akari

NMB48
    Team N
    Ishida Yuumi | Izumi Ayano | Okamoto Rena | Kato Yuuka | Kuroda Fuuwa | Kojima Karin | Sakata Misaki | Sadano Haruka | Shibuya Nagisa | Shinzawa Nao | Hirayama Mai | Yamamoto Mikana | Wada Miyu

Team M
    Asao Momoka | Abe Wakana | Lee Siyeon | Uno Mizuki | Kawakami Chihiro | Shiotsuki Keito | Jonishi Rei | Deguchi Yuina | Nakano Mirai | Hara Karen | Hori Shion | Hongo Yuzuha | Maeda Reiko | Manabe Anju | Mizuta Shiori

Team BII
    Kameno Zion | Satsuki Aika | Sumino Wakana | Hayakawa Yuna | Yoshino Misaki | Ike Honoka | Kuroshima Sakura | Sakashita Mako | Sakamoto Risa | Sakurada Ayaka | Tatsumoto Yayoi | Tanaka Yukino | Fukuno Ami | Matsuoka Sakura | Matsuno Mio | Matsumoto Mihina | Yamamoto Hikaru

NMB48 Kenkyuusei
    Aobara Yuka | Aobara Waka | Ikeda Tenna | Itagaki Koyori | Kinugasa Ayami | Sakamoto Reio | Shibutani Sayuki | Tanaka Misora | Nishi Yuma | Nishijima Rio | Nishida Honoka | Nihei Manami | Haga Rei | Funahashi Reina | Furukawa Yukino | Miyamoto Ami | Yoshimi Ayane

Graduated Members
    Nakagawa Mion | Minami Haasa | Umeyama Cocona | Yamasaki Amiru | Takahashi Sae | Orisaka Koharu | Sugiura Kotone

HKT48
    Team H
    Akiyoshi Yuka | Ito Yueru | Tanaka Miku | Toyonaga Aki | Watanabe Akari | Kuriyama Rina | Sakamoto Rino | Murakami Wakana | Yabuki Nako

Team KIV
    Ishibashi Ibuki | Unjo Hirona | Takemoto Kurumi | Jitoe Nene | Baba Sayaka | Fuchigami Mai | Motomura Aoi | Ichimura Airi | Kawahira Hijiri | Tanaka Iori | Nagano Miyabi

Team TII
    Aramaki Misaki | Imamura Maria | Oda Ayaka | Kurihara Sae | Sakai Moeka | Sakamoto Erena | Takeda Tomoka | Matsuoka Hana | Yamauchi Yuna | Yamashita Emiri | Goto Hinano

HKT48 Kenkyuusei
    Ikuno Rina | Izawa Miyu | Ishimatsu Yuina | Ihara Hanna | Eguchi Kokoha | Ouchi Rinka | Oba Risaki | Kawashima Yuna | Kitagawa Hiiro | Shibui Mina | Tachibana Kokoro | Fukui Karen | Fujino Kokoha | Matsumoto Urara | Mogami Nanaka | Morisaki Saaya | Yasui Hina | Yanase Reia

HKT48 Graduated Members
    Kamijima Kaede | Ueno Haruka | Tashima Meru | Mizukami Rimika | Kojina Yui | Matsuoka Natsumi | Sakaguchi Riko | Kumazawa Serina | Imada Mina | Shimono Yuki | Matsumoto Hinata | Seki Ai | Hokazono Hazuki | Miyazaki Sono | Murakawa Bibian

NGT48
    1st Generation
    Seiji Reina | Nakai Rika | Nara Miharu | Nishigata Marina | Homma Hinata

NGT48 3rd Draft
    Ando Chikana | Sato Kairi | Fujisaki Miyu

NGT48 2nd Generation
    Otsuka Nanami | Ogoe Haruka | Kawagoe Saaya | Sogabe Yume| Furusawa Mana | Furutate Aoi | Mashimo Kaho | Mimura Hino

NGT48 Kenkyuusei
    Arai Ririno | Isobe Rua | Kita Hanae | Kitamura Yuha | Kimoto Yuna | Shibano Yuki | Suizu Natsuki | Sugimoto Moe | Suzuki Ririka | Hase Sumomo | Minamikawa Haruka

NGT48 Graduated Members
    Oguma Tsugumi | Yamada Noe | Kado Yuria | Kusakabe Aina | Nakamura Ayuka | Nishimura Nanako | Tsushima Yunako | Tominaga Yu | Terada Hina | Morohashi Hinata |Nakajima Hikari

STU48
    1st Generation
    Ishida Chiho | Ishida Minami | Imamura Mitsuki | Iwata Hina | Kai Kokoa | Takino Yumiko | Taniguchi Mahina | Hyodo Aoi | Fukuda Akari | Mineyoshi Arisa | Morishita Maiha

2nd Generation
    Ikeda Yura | Utsumi Rine | Osaki Serika | Kawamata Anna | Kawamata Yuuna | Kudo Riko | Kojima Aiko | Sako Himeka | Shimizu Sara | Suzuki Ayaka | Takao Sayaka | Tanaka Miho | Harada Sayaka | Muneyuki Rika | Yoshizaki Rinko | Yoshida Sara | Rissen Momoka | Watanabe Natsuki

STU48 3rd Draft
    Oki Yuka | Shinano Soraha | Nakamura Mai

STU48 Kenkyuusei
    Okada Azumi | Okamura Rio | Kurushima Yuka | Morokuzu Noa

STU48 Graduated Members
    Yano Honoka | Taguchi Reika

Nogizaka46
    Nogizaka 1st Generation
    Akimoto Manatsu

Nogizaka 2nd Generation
    Suzuki Ayane

Nogizaka 3rd Generation
    Ito Riria | Iwamoto Renka | Umezawa Minami | Kubo Shiori | Sakaguchi Tamami | Sato Kaede | Nakamura Reno | Mukai Hazuki | Yamashita Mizuki | Yoshida Ayano Christie | Yoda Yuki

Nogizaka 4th Generation
    Endo Sakura | Kaki Haruka | Kakehashi Sayaka | Kanagawa Saya | Kitagawa Yuri | Kuromi Haruka | Sato Rika | Shibata Yuna | Seimiya Rei | Tamura Mayu | Tsutsui Ayame | Hayakawa Seira | Hayashi Runa | Matsuo Miyu | Yakubo Mio | Yumiki Nao

Nogizaka 5th Generation
    Inoue Nagi | Ichinose Miku | Sugawara Satsuki | Ogawa Aya | Tomisato Nao | Okuda Iroha | Nakanishi Aruno | Ioki Mao | Ikeda Teresa | Kawasaki Sakura | Okamoto Hina

Nogizaka46 Graduated Members
    Shinuchi Mai | Hoshino Minami | Kitano Hinako | Yamazaki Rena | Higuchi Hina | Wada Maaya | Saito Asuka

Sakurazaka46
    Sakurazaka46 1st Generation
    Uemura Rina | Koike Minami | Kobayashi Yui | Saito Fuyuka | Habu Mizuho

Sakurazaka46 2nd Generation
    Inoue Rina | Endo Hikari | Ozono Rei | Onuma Akiho | Kosaka Marino | Seki Yumiko | Takemoto Yui | Tamura Hono | Fujiyoshi Karin | Masumoto Kira | Matsuda Rina | Morita Hikaru | Moriya Rena | Yamasaki Ten

Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members
    Watanabe Risa | Harada Aoi | Ozeki Rika | Sugai Yuuka

Hinatazaka46
    Hinatazaka46 1st Generation
    Ushio Sarina | Kageyama Yuuka | Kato Shiho | Saito Kyoko | Sasaki Kumi | Sasaki Mirei | Takase Mana | Takamoto Ayaka | Higashimura Mei

Hinatazaka46 2nd Generation
    Kanemura Miku | Kawata Hina | Kosaka Nao | Tomita Suzuka | Nibu Akari | Hamagishi Hiyori | Matsuda Konoka

Hinatazaka46 3rd Generation
    Kamimura Hinano | Takahashi Mikuni | Morimoto Marie | Yamaguchi Haruyo

Hinatazaka46 4th Generation
    Ishizuka Tamaki | Kishi Honoka | Konishi Nanami | Shimizu Rio | Shogenji Yoko | Takeuchi Kirari | Hirao Honoka | Hiraoka Mitsuki | Fujishima Kaho | Miyachi Sumire | Yamashita Haruka | Watanabe Rina

Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members
    Miyata Manamo | Watanabe Miho

Yoshimotozaka46
    Yoshimotozaka46 1st Generation
    A-NON | Ikeda Naoto | Iwahashi Yoshimasa | Unagi Kazuhiro | Ehara Masahiro | Endo Shozo | Ouki Shizuka | Oochi Yosuke | Ogata Takahiro | Ogawa Haruna | Otake | Obata no Oniisan | Kanada Satoshi | Kawashima of Legend | Kyon | Ken | Koide | Koumoto Junichi | Kotera Mari | Saito Tsukasa | Sakakibara Tetsuji | ♥Sayuri | Shimada Tamayo | SHUHO | Shunshun Clinic P | Takashi |Tada Tomohiro | Tanaka Single | Tetsuji | Nadagi Takeshi | Nishimura Shinji | HIDEBOH | Hinata | Fujii Nao | Masaruko | Machaaki | Matsuura Shiho | Mahiru | Murakami Shoji | Yagi Masumi | Yamamoto Keiichi | Yuriyan Retriever | Yoshiko

Yoshimotozaka46 2nd Generation
    Osako Mami | Obara Yoshio | Kajiwara Hayate | Kabasawa Madoka | Kikuchi Kosuke | Kihara Miyu | Sakamoto Junichi | Satake Masafumi | Sota Yamamoto | Tokio | Toguchi Kazushi | Hara Kodai | Higa Ruruka | Fujimori Renge | Matsuura Keiko | Maruirui | Mino Sakokana | Repeat | Rossy

JKT48
    JKT48 Members
    Adzana Shaliha | Angelina Christy | Azizi Asadel | Cornelia Vanisa | Dhea Angelia | Febriola Sinambela | Feni Fitriyanti | Fiony Alveria | Flora Shafiq | Fransisca Saraswati Puspa Dewi | Freya Jayawardana | Gita Sekar Andarini | Helisma Putri | Indah Cahya | Jessica Chandra | Jesslyn Callista | Jinan Safa Safira | Kathrina Irene | Lulu Salsabila | Marsha Lenathea | Mutiara Azzahra | Reva Fidela | Shani Indira Natio | Shania Gracia | Yessica Tamara

JKT48 Trainees
    Alya Amanda | Anindya Ramadhani | Aulia Asyira | Cathleen Nixie | Celline Thefani | Chelsea Davina | Cynthia Yaputera | Dena Natalia | Desy Natalia | Gendis Mayrannisa | Grace Octaviani | Greesella Adhalia | Jeane Victoria | Michelle Alexandra | Alia Giselle | Amanda Sukma | Aurellia | Callista Alifia | Gabriela Abigail | Indira Seruni | Jesslyn Elly | Raisha Syifa

JKT48 Graduated Members
    Ariella Calista Ichwan | Eve Antoinette Ichwan | Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi | Cindy Hapsari Maharani Pujiantoro Putri | Tan Zhi Hui Celine | Gabriela Margareth Warouw

BNK48
    Team BIII
    Cherprang Areekul (Cherprang) | Jidarpha Chamchooy (Panda) | Khawisara Singplod (Myyu)| Miori Ohkubo (Miori) | Rachaya Tupkunanon (Minmin) | Warinrat Yolprasong (Niky) | Weeraya Zhang (Wee) | Nathanya Dulyapol (Mean) | Natthathida Asanani (Yayee)| Nunthapak Kittirattanaviwa (Fame) | Parita Rirermkul (Monet) | Phusita Watthanakronkeaw (Peak) | Virunpat Thamrongpantavanich (Grace) | Wachiraphon Phatthanaphanit (Earn)

Team NV
    Chanyapuk Numprasop (New) | Natticha Chantaravareelekha (Fond) | Nuttakul Pimtongchaikul (Gygee) | Phattharanarin Mueanarit (Nine)| Sawitchaya Kajonrungsilp (Satchan) | Sirikarn Shinnawatsuwan (Phukkhom) | Tarisa Preechatangkit (Stang) | Issaree Taweegulpanit (Eve) | Napason Siripanee (Earth) | Nippitcha Pipitdaecha (Paeyah) | Patalee Prasertteerachai (Hoop) | Pinyada Jungkanjana (Popper) | Pitthayaporn Kiatthitinan (Pancake) | Sarisa Worasunthorn (Pampam) | Yanisa Muangkam (Kaofrang) | Ratah Chinkrajangkit (Ratah) | Nopparada Leartviriyaporn (Yoghurt)

BNK48 Trainees
    Jirapinya Chantawannakul (Berry) | Ornnitcha Phromsup (Emmy) | Kalnyarat Panphiphat (Janry) | Sirikorn Nilkasap (L) | Kotchapon Ponchokchai (Marine) | Naththarinee Kusolphat (Micha) | Thanida Akarawuthi (Nene) | Punyisa Kaewsawang (Palmmy) | Pattra Theeravas (Patt) | Kitchaya Udomboondee (Sindy) | Phimnalrat Lumyai (Wawa) | Chanikhan Busadee (Jaokhem) | Nicharee Wachiralapphaithoon (Pim) | Manipa Roopanya (Khamin) | Pakwan Noijaiboon (Pakwan)

BNK48 Graduated Members
    Janista Tansiri (Bamboo)| Isarapa Thawatpakdee (Tarwaan)| Jiradapa Intajak (Pupe) | Milin Dokthian (Namneung) | Napaphat Worraphuttanon (Jaa) | Patchanan Jiajirachote (Orn) | Pichayapa Natha (Namsai) | Pimrapat Phadungwatanachok (Mobile) | Praewa Suthamphong (Music) | Warattaya Deesomlert (Kaimook) | Jennis Oprasert (Jennis) | Kanteera Wadcharathadsanakul (Noey) | Korapat Nilprapa (Kate) | Kunjiranut Woraraksa (Jane) | Natruja Chutiwansopon (Kaew) | Punsikorn Tiyakorn (Pun) | Rinrada Inthaisong (Piam) | Suchaya Saenkhot (Jib)| Vathusiri Phuwapunyasiri (Korn)| Kamonthida Rotthawinithi (View) | Panisa Srilaloeng (Mind)

MNL48
    1st Generation
    Abelaine Trinidad | Coleen Trinidad | Dana Leanne Brual | Dian Marie Mercado | Ella Mae Amat | Guinevere Faith Muse | Jemimah Caldejon | Lara Mae Layar | Princess Rius Briquillo | Sandee Garcia | Shekinah Arzaga

2nd Generation
    Amanda Isidto | Ashley Nicole Somera | Dana Yzabel Divinagracia | Francese Therese Pinlac | Klaire Presno | Maria Jamie Beatrice Alberto | Miho Hoshino

3rd Generation
    Allyza Mae Roxas | Aubrey Lopez | Bhrianna Chriszell Chua | Charmaine Tosoc | Christine Joyce Dela Cruz | Kathlene Claire Apduhan | Klaryle Mercado | Mariz Iyog | Mheijie Calis | Rachel Frances Suazo

MNL48 Graduated Members
    Cristine Jan Elaurza | Jennifer Nandy Villaruel | Ruther Marie Lingat

AKB48 Team SH
    1st Generation
    Dong FangChi | Li ShiQi | Liu Nian | Mao WeiJia | Shen Ying | Shi KeYan | Song XinRan | Wan FangZhou | Wei Xin | Wu AnQi | Ye ZhiEn | Yuan RuiXi | Zhai YuJia | Zhou NianQi | Zhu Ling | Zhuang XiaoTi

2nd Generation
    Gong LuWen | Gui ChuChu | Hu XinYin | Jian QiangWei | Kong KeXin | Liang ShiAn | Shi AiBei | Tan JunXi | Xiong FangNi | Zhang QianFei | Zhang QiaoYu | Zeng SiChun | Zou RuoNan

3rd Generation
    Qiu DiEr | Wang AnNi | Xie WenJie

AKB48 Team SH Trainee
    Xu YiTing | Cheng AnZi | Li YuMiao | Pan QiuYi | Pu ZhiYing | Wang YuRan | Wu YiTing | Zhang YingLu | Li JiaHui | Ma XiaoYu | Peng LuXuan | Wang XuanYa | Zhang JiaZhe | Zhou ChenYuXuan | Chen JiaYi | Wang XiaoYang | Wu Fan | Zeng Yi | Zhang YiLin | Zhu JingChen | Du XinYi | Wang YuTing | Zhang ShiYu | Zhang YaQian | Zheng YuShan

AKB48 Team SH Graduated Members
    Wang YuDuo

AKB48 Team TP
    Unit T
    Fujii Mayu | Lin Chieh | Lin Yi-yun | Lin Yu-hsin | Liu Yu-ching | Po Ling | Tsai Ya-en | Tsai Yi-jou | Zhou Jia-yu

Unit P
    Chang Yu-lin | Cheng Chia-yu | Chiu Pin-han | Kuo Shin-yu | Lau Hiu-ching | Lee Meng-chun | Li Cai-jie | Li Jia-li | Lin Ting-li | Miyata Ruka | Pan Tzu-yi | Sin Tik-kei | Wang Yi-chia

Unit T Trainees
    Chang Fa-fa | Chou Chia-an | Gao Yun-jue | Lin Chieh-hsin | Lo Jui-ting | Oyama Mirei | Weng Tung-hsun | Wu Chi-hui | Yuan Tzu-chu

Unit P Trainee
    Cheng Yu-wei | Chia I-chen | Kao Yen-chen | Lin Jia-ni | Tung Zih-syuan | Wu Wan-ling

Non-affiliated Trainee
    Huang, Yi-lin | Huang, Yu-yan | Chang, Shao-tong | Su, Heng-yu

AKB48 Team TP Graduated Members
    Chen Shih-ya

CGM48
    Team C
    Izuta Rina (Izurina) | Punyawee Jungcharoen (Aom) | Napassanan Thambuacha (Angel) | Vithita Srasreesom (Kaning) | Manita Chanchai (Kaiwan) | Pundita Koontawee (Fortune) | Kodchaporn Leelatheep (Champoo) | Sita Teeradechsakul (Sita) | Wacharee Danphasukkul (Punch) | Pronwarin Wongtrakulkit (Pim) | Phitchayapha Supanya (Nenie) | Manichar Aimdilokwong (Marmink) |

CGM48 Trainees
    Chayanan Jedpeenongruamjai (Milk) | Chutipapha Rattanakornyannawut (Parima) | Kyla Ziyun Khoo (Kyla) | Nattarika Boontua (Nena) | Phattaratida Chongprasankiat (Fahsai)| Pimnara Rumruaymunkong (Latin) | Pinpana Saengboon (Ping) | Pitchayathida Sonthisakwanna (Meen) | Rapeephan Chaemcharoen (Mei) | Ravinda Alan (Jayda)| | Supapit Sripairoj (Jjae) | Pimlapas Suwannoi (Lookked) | Arunya Kaewmalai (Jingjing) | Munchupa Moonklang (Ginna) | Sasicha Wongwatanaanan (Emma) | Pitchaporn Whathanathongtin (Twobam) | Suphatchaya Khamngern (Papang) | Penpichaya Boonsaner (Nana)

CGM48 Graduated Members
    Jirattikan Tasee (Pepo) | Nicharee Sungkhathat Na Ayudhya (Nicha)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

FAQs/Notes
    1. Do I have to include the point values next to each member when I submit my list?
    Yes. The automatic system requires it. It also just makes it easier to eye when I'm looking at the ranking to see if you're missing anything or put something in the wrong place.

2. How do I check how many posts I have?
    Just click your username or go to your profile. Your number of "Messages" is your posts.

3. Can I change my ranking after I've submitted it?
    No. Once it's counted, that's it. You have 2 weeks to come up with your Top 20, if you're unsure about it you can take the time to decide before submitting. There's no need to rush.

4. Why isn't my username in the OP yet?
    I still haven't counted your ranking yet. As long as you submitted your ranking within the voting period, you're fine though. I'll remind everyone to check the OP on the last day of the ranking to make sure their name is there.

5. What happens if you discover a mistake in my ranking but only after the voting period ended?
    That's (probably) fine too. Again, as long as you submitted on time your ranking is guaranteed to be counted unless you broke one of the rules or you're a duplicate account, in which case you'll be banned for a while. If there is a problem, I'll PM you and give you time to fix it as long as you submitted before the deadline.

6. I found a mistake in your member list/Someone who was active in 2022 wasn't included/Someone who wasn't active in 2022 was included!
    Please let me know immediately! I'll need to amend it before anyone else votes using the wrong list then.

7. Where are the SNH groups?
    Due to their break from the 48 Group, they are no longer eligible for this ranking.

8. What are some common ranking errors?
    1. No 0's or periods in the rank numbers. The first position should start "01." if you just write "1" then I have to fix it two ways. If you want to save me that effort, copy and edit the format in the opening post.
    2. Typos and alternate spellings. If it's really obvious what you meant I'll fix it but sometimes it's not and I have to get you to fix it. Again, copying and pasting is the safest option.
    3. All caps. This doesn't get in the way but it isn't necessary and is unnecessary extra effort for you guys. This was the fault of the OP showing the ranking with "MEMBER NAME" in all caps so I removed that. If you WANT to type all caps, you do you.

9. Ranking names aren't always wiki48 accurate.
    This is true and my fault. In theory we use wiki48 official titles but we work off lists (team pages) in practice and sometimes they're inconsistent. Some international groups have full middle names in the lists but only their two base names on their pages. Some members have a missing or extra long vowel (Kawagoe Saya should be Saaya and Hongou Yuzuha should be Hongo). If you submit Kawagoe Saaya and Hongo Yuzuha, you're correct and I'll fix it to our standard. But to be clearest and make sure I don't "fix" something incorrectly, the safest option is to copy and paste from the list.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I've been looking forward to this, but now it's here, I realized what with moving away from 4846 to indies and chika, I had to really scrape the barrel to get 20 names I still paid attention to :confused: if more of these graduate (and they will), this might be my last year participating. Oh well. Let's enjoy it then :D thanks Forrest for making it happen!

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

One last time, for Naachan!

:1st:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Naachan will, at least, still be eligible for voting next year since she has activities in 2023.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for organizing this! :approve:

I had a hard time to make a top 20 in recent years because I had less and less favorite members in 48G (too many graduations especially from members that I liked ._.) but I've actually learned a lot more about AKB, SKE and NMB in the past year. So I can make a top 20 easily now [hehe] and there won't be graduated members on my list (this might be the first time?) :chuffed:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48

Maybe edit that out since this year negative votes are not a thing.​

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Will submitted lists before the voting period be counted?

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    2022 was brutal for my favorites list. Although the full effect won't set in until the 2024 rankings, so I still managed to come up with a list of 20 I do actually care for.

Also, didn't even realise the voting period hadn't started yet :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    We want people to have time to think before voting.

12. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Me too and already sent :^^;:

13. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I can’t give negative votes to Jurina this year, but it’s OK. It’s much better though, there will be bigger chance to Nogizaka’s girls to be the winner.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I just hope that with no negative votes, people don’t troll vote some of the NGT perpetrators into high ranks.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just noticed that the link to the 2021 event is wrong, it goes to the 2020 one :^^;:
    it should link to this: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ber-ranking-results-all-ranks-revealed.23768/

16. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Most negative votes were given to 48 group girls. if anything, these girls will rise in ranks.

But go off I guess lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Me three...:^^;::^^;::^^;:

18. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I've got mine in, usually I'm too late or in in the last day. The notice with my username in it, on the home page helped a lot. I always have a hard time picking, and it didn't help that half of the girls I voted for last year had graduated.

19. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    I haven't been able to stroll around this forum too much lately due to work schedule, but I admit I accessed this forum once every few days just to see if the annual ranking has started, and now I'm glad it's on. No negative votes system is just right, I don't have any plan to use it anyway. Hope my girls rank better this year!

20. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    What do you even mean by perpetrators? All those rumors were never confirmed to be the truth. Nishigata even had a mental breakdown on stage because of them.
    Before the scandal, Nishigata was even in a good relation with Maho.
    Not talking about Tano Ayaka & Noe, who got a huge backlash on doing a joke, which could have had been interpreted as funny, if it wasn't reacted with such a sensitivity to the assault case. People's ugliness in behaviour made them retire.
    People from the fanbase just always need a certain excitement, & what could guarantee it better than juicy rumors, which inholve their least favorite member from the group.

In reality probably some "fans" only stalked Maho for a longr period of time & therefore followed her to the apartment.

I'm not telling, any behavior from the assaulting people were justified, I'm basically saying, stop hating on members if their past behaviour & connection to the assault case isn't confirmed.

And btw, Noe is great.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.