The 2nd Nogizaka46 Photobook "1 jikan okure no I love you"

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Paul cho, Jun 29, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  2. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So I found this interesting article, lol. Some fans tallied the amount of shots that each member appeared in the photobook. A bit sad about the distribution of the 1-shots. Between Naachan & Asuka, (and maybe Ikuchan), they could've easily distributed some of their 1-shots so that every member has at least a 1-host.

deb31886.jpg
    Source

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2016
  3. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    some interesting spotlight from the photobook. It seems like Manatsu was trolling Kuroishi lol[hehe]
    CpHJEqdUMAA8JT9.jpg

4. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    my book arrived today! Shipped on Friday by Amazon, delivered today Sunday..

5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ah, I'm jealous. I still need to wait patiently.

So, Naachan and Ashu got superior number of shoot. Then Maiyan and Nanamin who also front girls got fewer than Miona and Marika? Hm, Maiyan was sick back then, but Nanamin? I need check it by my self. I hope even they less than some member, the quality can make it up.

LOL, i love this girl. Soo, smart and entertaining. Kinda remind me to Minegishi, when she trolling Kojima Haruna's PB cover.

6. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I got mine a few days ago, tthe first few pages are of the most popular members, then the others.. I'm not too sure what to expect since I didn't buy the first photobook, but I guess it's an okay purchase?

7. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Really sad that they couldn't manage to give every member a 1 shot.
    I really wanted one for Kazumi :( And I'm still surprised that Maiyan got only 4

8. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Bikini shoots:asdfgh:

9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    May be they saving it for her solo PB on September. She's mid tier member, revealing her too much on group PB might affecting her solo PB sales. I mean, I don't really remember, but someone ever told me that even Kazumin not top HS seller, she have a lot female or casual fans. So, I think it's better to give her fewer shoot when a month later she will have her own. Save move to protect sales.

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Lol my bad.

just realize nogi facing AKB Mizugi Special this week...

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice sales on the 2nd pb !!! congrats on 40.9k:1st:

14. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

anyone have a copy of the new pb theyre willing to share? send me a pm. still looking for maimais as well. thanks in advance

15. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    a lot of bad reviews on Amazon. many complaining that the book lacks bikini shots.

16. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

those complaining about a lack of bikini shots should stick to akb48 groups. nogizaka46 have class and i wouldnt have it any other way

• Like Like x 1
  17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    To all of us yes, to a normal guy who knows nothing about the group but looks for PB regardless their source, probably wouldn't make sense having few bikini shoot in this one...

18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Many reviews are saying the cover on the beach setting is misleading. With that cover they expected mostly bikini shots. And they are saying even first photo book has more bikini shots and 2nd book is a downgrade not improvement.

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lol. If that's the case, they should add this note below the title: "A Photobook of Well Mannered Girls"

20. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    hmm regarding bikini shots review, I guess expecting around the amount of the 1st PB or slightly more wasn't unreasonable, so I can understand some disappointments there lol. The location this time does lend itself suitably to shooting some; as long as done in a reasonable or classy way I don't think it's bad.

I think there's a even more legitimate & damning complaint tho, that is the shoot distribution, which was mentioned by @aisukurimu99 a few post above.
    I didn't read through the whole Amazon review thing, but when I looked the top comment was by a girl expressing disappointment her oshi nanamin got rather few shoots. I noticed several more similar complaints. There's many more member that got the short end of the stick as well, like reika, tsuki, & maiyan really considering how she got much less than naachan, & asuka & ikuchan even. This is quite a shame; not saying everything have to absolutely stick to popularity but some rough semblance would have been nice. Considering how it is not every day that you get to shoot in Guam, it certainly feel like a bit of a wasted opportunity considering how the PB is scoring lower on average than the 1st PB atm.