The 2nd Nogizaka46 Photobook "1 jikan okure no I love you"

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Paul cho, Jun 29, 2016.

1. mookie

mookie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Mod edit: photos removed due to size.

I also own AKB48's "Hawaii wa Hawaii"(And Nogi's solo PBs, but i digress), the editors really nailed that one with the first half of the book being posed bikini + clothed solo/group shots and the second half being candid/slice of life shots to show the members having fun, resulting in a well balanced photobook.

Note that i'm not complaining about the lack of bikini shots or why my oshimen doesn't show up that much (daredemo daisuki :), rather it feels like the editor left out a lot of promising pics while planning layout. Speaking of layout, why do so many pages consist of 1 picture taking up 50% of a page and leaving the other 50% blank? The full page shots in the book are gorgeous, should have done the same with the 50% pics instead of having that damn letterbox formatting that makes the photobook feels devoid of content. Remember the first pic's 3shot? Yep, it's a victim of the letterbox treatment. Wouldn't it have been much better as a full page?

It's not bad, just not as good as i felt it could have been. Would have been great if they either included more pics with more variety making the photobook thicker, OR picked better pictures to compensate for the lack of content (personal opinion).

Sorry about the rant, a little cranky from lacking my daily fix of Nogi and AKB48 due to streaming sites being shut down -_-'

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2016
  2. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    This pic is the cover for the 7/11 limited edition version. Content is the same just with this pic as book cover.

3. mookie

mookie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ah, got mine from a Kinokuniya overseas. Looks like i won't be getting my hands on the limited edition version :\

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Feels like we need an unboxing video or something like that...

5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Nogi is so perfect that even pb has a lot of issue. Management seems to listen less to fans nowadays. Lack of maiyan i think due to the management think she already has pictures everywhere but then naachan still got more photos in the pb. Thats a problem. They should balance gen1 and gen2 first.

6. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    I... I don't like where this is heading...
    Hold me fellas...

7. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The photos are exceptionally well-taken, that's for sure.
    Hate to admit but, except for Nanamin and Maiyan, the rest of the members don't really have very proportionally good physical body to show.
    In fact, somehow I can't see the sexy side of Nanamin and Maiyan, even if they've shown their assets (which I believe it was shown in one of the pages), I still think they're more well-suited for high-end fashion magazines.

Sasshi's latest photobook really defined that kind of sexiness, but she's not suitable for high-end fashion shoots.

That's why I bought Cancam or Nonno magazines instead of that pb, and got Sasshi's pb instead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Sakamichi rules this week...
    1. Nogi's 2nd PB (12,741)
    3. Blt graph. Vol 10> Hirate Yurina as cover girl (6,385)
    9. Nogi's 1st PB (1,991)

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/obp/w/2016-08-22/

10. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I swear someone in the management team is in love with Naachan [hehe]

I mean even the amount of solos and center positions compared to Maiyan. Not only management though. Boys seem to prefer Nanase (girl next door) more than Maiyan. Lot's of Keyaki members have Maiyan or Asuka as Oshi. There was like only one person who likes Nanase, which was kinda surprising. I mention boys, because the fans are mostly male.

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Isn't everyone in love with Nanase? If not, why not? ;)

Not pushing Maiyan is not a liability. She makes her own way with her outside jobs. She may not always be prominent, but she is a great secret weapon for Nogizaka46. She will trump any and all comers. Look at Girls Rule -- a more well received summer single -- which seems to be a fan favorite. Because Maiyan. Look at that W center for ImaHana -- pairing of Nishino and Maiyan is a blast of beautiful too much for words. Because Maiyan. Bring other idol groups' best, Maiyan will beat.

The words "girl next door" are usually associated with Nishino. That type is most associated with the perfect girlfriend. Nishino, as the girl next door, would be perfect as a girlfriend which is why she attracts more male fans. A simple image in our simple minds.

Maiyan is the beauty. She's like out of our league. Her beauty may be intimidating. But her beauty would be perfect for the 'other woman' type.

What we have playing out here is the wife v. mistress dynamic. You have a pretty wife, and you have a gorgeous mistress. Nishino is very pretty, but she's not a beauty like Maiyan. Maiyan doesn't have any of the down home, earthiness (dare I say moe?) of Nishino. The both together makes me, a male, one happy Nogizaka fan.

Both are good for the fandom in different ways.

Anyhow, anyone know of an unboxing video for the 2nd PB? English preferred, but any other would be fine...

12. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    yep, I too prefer nanase than maiyan, even to my early favorites like marika and ikuchan. She's the most perfect imperfect girl ever lol.

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I don't think so. These girls have it, but they not directed to erotic photoshoots. To be fair, if we compare it with Sashi recent PB, she got it because that's her PB concept. If you find her casual bikini gravure, she have not much physical appeal too.

Kanarin, Misa-Misa, Reika, Maichun, Chima, Naachan, even Iku they have it. But 2nd PB concept is slice of life. They showcasing summer vacation. Main concept is different.

In bikini gravure, they exposing more skin. But there are casual shoot and erotical shoot. Naachan, Iku, and Ikoma swimsuit gravure shoot in their PB is just casual type. I even don't dare to call *sorry* their asset as *sorry again* boobs and boot. Because, yeah, that's just ordinary pose. Every women have it.

Almost, all of Nogi's have curve but they tend to hide it. Because that's group's concept. Ojousamaish, modest, and classy. Risky gravure is not part of their main package and appeal.

Pretty oot, but it's interesting topic
    I like both. But if I had to choose, like most of Keyaki's, I also prefer Maiyan and Nanamin girl type. They are challenging, easy to adore but not easy to approach, we need extra hard work to reach them. I'm not M type, but I love adventure and challenge.

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I got my copy in yesterday and for being a "Nogizaka" book, and I felt the representation of the entire group wasn't the best. I'm happy to see Rotti getting a solo shot, but it made me sad to see Iori in just a single group shot. Overall I'm a little disappointed, but that's what I get for hoping for equal distribution/a little bit more of the undergirls/second gen.

15. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I just got my copy and I really like the glossy paper materials that were used for the PB. Made me sad as well to see that many members that were in the PB have already left the group

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1