1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert The 3rd AKB48Group Draft Kaigi (18/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Get them all.
    AKB could do with 21 more girls. :XD:

2. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

@xinchun quick guide (still in process though) https://twitter.com/hoshino_hana3/status/949281055911104512

It's probably way better focus in the girls devoted to the group instead of just focusing in the girls with skills. Do not force them to fit in a group they dont want to join :/

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  3. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    To be honest, I'd also be careful with choosing a girl who do not have any team of your group in their preferences. Now that preferences have been so promininent and pushed forward this time around, girls will also probably have oriented themselves around them. So it's a lot more likely that they'll just not go compared to other years. Some are even rather explicit about it.

In that sense it's perhaps more of a fan-decided audition with execption than a real draft anymore. Not like that really matters but still.

For fan voting I think that if the number of fans voting is large enough, that it could prove to be a lot milder than members choosing. I.e. more girlss, and moreso along preferences. Though by the numbers I see here, idk if that's going to be enough for that.

@Kiarararara For SKE, I'd be sure to pick the two Team E ones. Nishi Marina (西満里奈) and Hirata Shiina (平田詩奈). The former is a massive fan, and the latter I saw at the HKT theater, she stands out a lot and she's a nice performer.

@TiduShoko For Team K check out Nagano Megumi (永野恵). She's really cute, good performer, creative (cosplay) in showroom and she kickboxes.

Personally for HKT, seeing polls on twitter where selecting the one kid in the preference list of a team and then stopping is the top scenario...
    not very encouraging when you see that the respondent number is similar to the people-in-room number posted earlier here lol.

I hope they don't give in to the stereotype.

Oh and it's funny to find JP accounts on their own small crusade to get girls into a totally different team, one which they have never even talked about. There's this account where a guy is pushing to have NMB's (most) popular girl into Team TII of all places, when she only picked NMB and has cried of stress. Then when people are like "Wtf, why?" those accounts get agressive.
    So yeah you have those types as well.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  4. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @DeJure Thanks for the suggestion.

@icecream Of course I won’t want girls who are too explicit about other groups, but as somene who mentioned earlier in the threads, there are girls who just put preferences as preferences and not really insisiting on them. So idk expansing the choices to them is not bad.

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I don't think there would be anything wrong with picking a girl for a team who listed it as her second choice or a girl who listed "anywhere" as an option though. Or really, say a girl said she wanted Team A. I don't think it would be a problem picking her for a different AKB team (K,B,4) . The teams get reshuffled sometimes anyway, so the group really matters a lot more than the specific team.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Amazing spread sheets picked up from 5ch (You got all the info you need to do some quick research)
    http://todarodes.html.xdomain.jp/akbdraft3rd/index.html
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZfPvBTT5kIHm6pgE8IxMomd_Q/edit#gid=1379601763

============================

Also latest (Jan 17) Team follower ranking

A 359
    K 224
    B 372
    4 411
    --------
    Total 1366

S  333
    KⅡ 417
    E  445
    --------
    Total 1195

N  454
    M  295
    BⅡ 283
    --------
    Total 1032

H  410
    KⅣ 362
    TⅡ 204
    --------
    Total 976

NⅢ 1223

STU 356

7. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    After a quick glance at the interviews my top picks for NGT would be

Omori Maho
    Takahashi Nanami
    Nakamura Mai
    Mimura Hino

Hope they make it through.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    That's messed up. It's one thing if the girl said "I'd prefer to go to NMB, but I'm fine with anywhere" or something like that and some fans started pushing for her to get into Team TII, but if she was clear about wanting to go to NMB specifically, I really don't understand those fans :fp: Especially for some younger ones, it might be literally impossible, considering that some 12-year-old realistically can't live alone and that in most cases, her family can't just relocate to a different part of the country just because of her idol career.

But yeah, I don't see a problem with a different team of the same group picking them. She gets her preferred group (whether it's due to location or she just likes that group), but even when you do normal audition, you can't choose a team, so I think this is something those girls just need to accept. I feel that within a group, it's better to go by what the team needs than by the girl's preference. For me, I haven't been following the draft much yet but I really hope Team S can get some good member(s). They've been underrepresented in SKE singles recently so I don't mind them "stealing" Team KII or Team E preference candidates if need be [hehe]

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They've posted D3 performances at 48G theater on AKB YouTube channel.

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
  11. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    #2 Amano Ami withdrew from Draft 3. (Announced on Official blog). The blog post also have link for all of the performances of the draftees.

12. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Something seems a bit off with that girl. Her performance was the last one to be uploaded on a different day and different background too. If I recall it right, she also missed that HS where the D3 girls participated. Wondering why.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Prepare your ears.

D3 at AKB: #SukiNanda

if the video does not show watch the video here

D3 at SKE: Igai ni Mango

D3 at NMB: Don't Look Back:

D3 at HKT: 12 Byou

D3 at NGT: Max Toki 315go

D3 at STU (lol): Omoidasete Yokatta
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE12N4V5XaE

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Is it just me or those who did Igai ni Mango sound particularly bad? Like the others are maybe lip syncing and those are singing live (and not very well, at that)?

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well they are noobies what did you guys expect. The next Hamasaki Ayumi? :lol:

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Like Ayu can hold a note, c'mon.

17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Well either Max Toki 315 go was an easy song to sing or the draftees were good.

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, I have to say, whoever behind the concept of D3 audition are genius.
    Picking members based on popularity with who knows how many will get in, increasing mobame subscribers, create hype between wota communities, while giving the candidates to taste how to be 48 temporary members like baito.

That #sukinanda performance is a bit better than max toki 315go. Who is the center?

19. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If anything, that Mango perf is bad choreo wise, so its either the draftees are bad or SKE’s choreo is harder than it seems.

20. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Watanabe Akari (#72)