1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert The 3rd AKB48Group Draft Kaigi (18/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

You can't beat godhand Naachan [hehe]. Man I miss Paruru at these events.

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I kind of don't see why people are so mad at HKT fans (calling them "asshats", etc). What they did was fair and within the rules of the game after all. The girls entering the draft had to know there was a distinct possibility they wouldn't go to their preferred team. That is the nature of the draft, and in the past drafts girls would get drafted to a non-preferred team ALL the time and no one was saying the team members were monsters for doing it. If that is so unthinkable to you, you shouldn't enter the draft. HKT fans were just trying to get the best girls possible for their team.

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Because they were "asshats" (not all of them, just a specific group). Being "within the rules" doesn't change this. You can play e.g. Monopoly as ruthlessly as you want within the rules, but don't expect anyone to like you afterwards.

They went out of their way to snatch girls that wanted to join other groups, *and* ignored girls that wanted to join HKT (even high quality ones).

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You guys were right :^^;: Auditions for a second NGT Team were announced, to form "Team G" (and there's already Team G in GNZ48). I guess that would make STU's first team "Team SII"

5. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

The only difference I think is that SNH SII is a team that some JPN48 girls had been part of at one point so it's more ingrained in the history compared to GNZ48 teams. Oh well, it's a bit off topic, just wanted to point it out I guess. Whatever happens happens.

6. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

"In addition, we do not know about "BEJ48" (Beijing 48) and "GNZ48" (Guangzhou 48) which are announced in Beijing and Guangzhou, and that there is nothing to do with the AKB48 group at this moment." - AKS

When we mention Team G, it is Team G of NGT48. [hehe]

I think it will be Team SIII.

7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    And...so? Wanting to join HKT does not somehow qualify or guarantee them to join HKT. "High quality" is your opinion, and it clearly wasn't shared by the majority of the fans or they would have been drafted. It is an idol audition, not a charity event. Girls fail idol auditions. My point was when team members were picking girls in a previous draft there was barely any consideration given to where they wanted to go, and no one was saying "How DARE they draft Nao to Team K when she said she wanted to be in NMB? Team K are horrible people!! etc". (I know Nao left, but that was after a couple years of not being promoted which I think as more of the reason than her team placement. Just the example that came to mind right away). Isn't Matsuoka Hana, new HKT center, from Chiba? That is quite a ways from Fukouka, but no one was objecting when she was drafted.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Like @marioworldakb said, I'd be curious to see how many of those that are unhappy with the results actually voted themselves.

9. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I personally got to vote (thanks to a very kind guy on Twitter who helped me out), and I am personally unhappy with HKT48's results. I voted in the Team H room, pushing Ikegaya Chihiro (#5), Shinano Soraha (who was drafted into STU48) and Ito Yueru (who got in eventually).

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

With 60 girls out of 72 picked, I can see very little to be unhappy about tbh. A much higher percentage got picked than did in D1 and D2 and a vastly higher percentage than would get picked in a normal group audition. Members, dance & vocal coaches and managers would be harsher judges than idol fans :lol:

11. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Definitely, and I am generally happy, but I am unhappy specifically about what happened with HKT48. While HKT48 definitely needs more girls, the fans decided to stop after a very few rounds, leaving girls who wanted to get into HKT48 and are (in my opinion) talented, sweet future-idols, who should have been picked.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It was not that they went after girls whose desired teams/groups were not HKT. They went specifically for the girls who stated they could not move half way across the country. And if selected to do so, they would have to withdraw.

Now, I already made my thoughts on those specific girls very clear. They should have pulled out of the Draft before the final event, or not signed up to begin with. I have also said that team/group preference should NOT be a main priority in picking a girl. You can miss a better pick, doing that.

That said. Yes, it was being asshats to go after these girls. 1. It costs what could be good selections of girls who could come to HKT. 2. It put those girls in a terrible emotional state.

• Like Like x 1
  13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Oh woops mah bad. But still my statement stands. :lol:

14. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

You can cut a line and it wouldn't be against the rules either, but there's such a thing as being mindful.

The problem isn't just about being insensitive towards the girls who wanted to be in other groups, but ignoring the fantastic ones who wanted to be in HKT48.

Here are the HKT hopefuls who didn't make it:
    IMG_1810.JPG

One girl I noticed was #5, who kept comforting crybaby #4 even though they're both the same age. There's also cuties #35 and #64.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The left out girls are probably going to apply for NGT.
    Having the government help them to settle down is such a good opportunity to pass on, I think.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if HKT held their 5th gen audition over the summer.
    Their last big concert is at the end of May, so they can announce it there to not overlap with NGT's.

16. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I was in team H stream, and I remember Sasshi after moaning about how she wanted to go home already during the first round mentioned about recommending the not drafted HKT preferred girls to join the fifth gen audition. I don't know if that means it's coming soon tho.

17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Sorry, I have a question. Iirc the fans were the one who would decide which team the draft girls will go to... Is it true or I remember it wrong?

18. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Some news?
    Any problem with some girl?

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The usual training stuff. If there's some problem, either they wont tell it or most people were having short attention span about it.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Looks like Kitagawa Yuri has declined.
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12357247891.html

and this my friends, is why we wait until this girls are officially members of the group before creating the threads! (Don't know why the mods allowed those threads to stand?)

Tbh, The only threads we should have for draft girls is NGT48 (Since they already debuted).

21. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Also SKE and fyi STU just debuted today.

Wait is that the girl who can speak the english :(

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk