1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert The 3rd AKB48Group Draft Kaigi (18/01/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2017.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The return of Soraha, room now adequately decked out lol
    Says she hasn't heard anything of when their mobame would start
    DYckl-KWAAAOlIw.jpg DYckoOqXUAAiZYT.jpg DYck1hGXUAATjkK.jpg DYck2jbWAAA6-3Q.jpg

2. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I just hope that the management will promote the draftees soon, especially the NMB draftees. Please management don't forget to promote them like last year, which eventually lead to Kirara, Nao & Naami's graduation...

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It probably didn't matter if they stuck around because they got shuffled too, except for Yamabe Ayu.

4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    The subject of Draft came up in the 18th gens thread, and would like to continue it here because, like @souchan48 I think the draft system has brought us excellent members, including centers (the infamous sutou and yahagi come to mind) . I think the separation of teams makes for different dynamic for an all group draft but not impossible or meaningless.

Its fun to keep track of the separate generation of draft members as they turn into beloved senpai, like the remaining 1st gens: hinana, aria yuki, fukushi nao in their respective teams. Am I missing anyone from draft 1? Edit: i totally forgot mastumoto chikako was added from the draft system

I may be confusing the draft system and the baitoAKB system buy iirc the draft was supposed to be a chance to bring in members that were "ready to perform" but as we can see with erii, rei, kubo, even hongo and hinana, all babies when they joined. So essentially the draft. Was just a second audition for more cute trainees.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2