The Akimoto Yasushi Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ame-rin, May 2, 2011.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Fair enough. By the way, I don't think his reasoning is wrong either, for the most part. It's just that it feels tiresome for the readers to keep reading the same explanations over and over again, just as it must be tiresome for Akimoto to get asked the same questions, and I couldn't help pointing it out.
    Another problem is just to what extent these analogies can still apply to his current strategy, enough to justify Akimoto repeating them for so long. I mean, for starters, that Calpis analogy is at least 7 years old, already. Wouldn't it make sense to assume that he might have changed his mind in the meantime, considering that when he first mentioned it the circumstances were a bit different from today?
    It would be kinda refreshing to hear him say "I used to do such and such at the beginning, but now I do things more like this" for once, especially coming from a man who claims to hate staleness and relies more on intuition than a set-in-stone business plan.

Reading the interview again, I'd like to nitpick another thing. I disagree with his claim that it was something unheard-of for a producer to deliberately create an official rival group, as he claims, and how he somehow blazed a new trail by creating Nogizaka.
    Before that, it already happened in the 90s with Pocket Biscuits and Black Biscuits. It was no joke, either, unlike the pretend rivalry that we see today between AKB and Nogizaka, where nothing is actually at stake.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  2. Ysk

Ysk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Winder what will happen to AKB if the genius creater Aki-P dies before the group ended

3. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sashi will take over

4. Takaminas

Takaminas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Isn't it pretty much planned and ready for Sasshi to take over?
    We'll never escape Sasshi's power.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I believe he is currently doing a radio broadcast in NHK since 0:15PM. Planned for 10hrs. Some guest from AKB, SKE, NMB, Nogi Keya, and Onyanko will appear. Currently I only know that Yuihan and Mion will appear in it.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My google translate skills seem to be failing me, but I think Aki-P was the writer of this new TV show.

"Actor Fukushiro is a Japanese TV series drama that started in July "I love you, there is a secret. "(Every Sunday after 10: 30). The planning draft is a music producer who also works as a writer - Mr. Yasushi Akimoto deals with TV drama after 12 years since "Incoming Ant" (2005), except for AKB related works.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170515-00000347-oric-ent

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170516-00000037-sanspo-ent
    https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20170516-60704135-crankin

Update: new story with more detail about the drama.
    https://beauty.yahoo.co.jp/enta/articles/704802

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

9. 3jinooyatsuwa

3jinooyatsuwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Apparently Akip was tired of koreans stealing his ideas that now he has stole theirs lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

Really interesting tho

Enviado desde mi MotoG3 mediante Tapatalk

10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Is the show really going to have 101 contestants? That will be the one of the most hilarious thing Akip would have done in his long career as a producer.

11. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Akip so tired korean idol producers stealing his idea, now he reclaims it and steals produce 101 concept

I hope the 7 member chosen are the most talented of all 101 contestants.

imagine sayanee, mayuyu, yukirin, ikuchan caliber in a smaller group so all the spotlights could be divided more evenly.

but I would only follow this new project if the songs are good

12. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Probably not the most talented.
    It could lead to the most popular members to debut instead.
    If you do not believe me,check the produce 101 season 1 results in all episodes.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    if judges decide, it will be based on talent and who they favor
    if it's fan votes, it will be popularity

14. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

LMAO! Aki-P was indeed probably tired of his ideas being stolen on korean Tv so now he's doing the same. Copying the Copy :^O^:

I'm excited for this though, so it will have girls from 48G, but it can also have new girls, right? Girls who aren't idols yet...? I wonder if AKB grads would be allowed to participate, so many new gens graduated in the past years so they could still try being idols. (ok I just miss Naanya *sad* T_T).

Anyway I actually watched some of the korean survival shows like SIXTEEN (the one that created TWICE <3) and Produce 101 (the show that stole some ideas from AKB LOL). it's quite fun to watch. and I'm even more excited to see one by Aki-P. After all, many of those ideas originally come from AKB so they're probably good at this kind of things, I guess! it might be exciting to follow!

Looking forward to it [hehe]

Also this happens not long after the Seiyuu Idol Group idea. Aki-P is inspired lately [hehe]

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I think 22/7 belongs to Aniplex, which is a Sony subsidiary... (>_<)

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Aaaargggg any mirror? I really want to know how they sound.

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu