The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that atm, im watching animes in chinese subs....meaning i have no idea what the episode is about :awesome:

- I confess that in the case of Tasogare OxA, I dont even need subs to understand it :awesome:

- I confess that I've interest in anime has been slightly re-kindled recently despite the episodes being in chinese subs.....though i'll only watch series on a random come-and-go basis....meaning I wont be actually keeping track on the current airing animes at all.

- I confess that the above is still infinitely better than watching it in english subs and actually deciding on what to watch....especially with the fact that I generally despised the anime watching english-internet-community i've been in/seen :fp:

- I confess that my recent past week has been really, really boring and negative....though this might change next week with [Aishiteraburu] releasing :hehe:

2. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    Hey hey hey. You betrayed the Sashii community with those Rena sigs yic! [hehe] let's face it. The sashihara community is a corrupt society, it's a dog eat dog world where we have to backstab other fellow comrades to protect ourselves. :lol:

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that Im glad im not part of that community :banana:

- I confess that Im glad my top 2 oshimens are Rena and Yukirin (lol random :awesome:)
    - I confess that aside from GReeeeN, my other fav. band before AKB was Supercell :inlove:

4. Whassup

Whassup Kenkyuusei

I confess that I have been thinking of oshihenning for the past few weeks. I am the "suppress the strong and aid the weak" type of person, and also I like liking things that people normally won't like/nobody likes. Yuria especially caught my attention because she is so cute in everything she does, she dances well and her round face :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

5. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

:XD: hahhaaha :XD:
    - I confess I have the confession as Randomquest :awesome:

- I confess that I only know two people off the top of my head that I can say is in the sashihara community :XD:

- I confess that I'm starting to like Acchan's songs more than NO3b Songs
    Because It always reminds me of Takamina <3

6. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I have two confessions one not so serious and the other kind of serious.

I confess that I'm almost considering Oshihenning to Moeno or Kuumin, only that'll look bad considering my username :fp:

I've been cutting on and off for a month, all because of a girl :fp: I'm trying to stop but it's hard.

7. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Really? I don't think it'll look bad. You could start a new account if you really don't want to look bad. (I don't think it's necessary though)

8. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hmm .. I think it is against the rules to have more than 1 account. However .. you could ask the admin/mods to change your username for you. Recently Fujie48 has changed his username to Jester48. Of course, it will probably be a good idea for you not to change it to something like "Moeno-Oshima-Sama" ... :p

9. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that this is the 2nd time i've changed my Rena avvy :p

- I confess that ill probabaly never get tired of the same avvy shape :awesome:

- I confess that my location changes depending on what im obsessed with thinking of atm...in this case, its Tasogare OxA <3

- I confess that this post is only made to test out my new avvy :hehe:

- I confess that after reading the translated version of Rena's wiki, I am definitely staying as a Rena oshi <3

10. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

You're wrong akb48. everyone is in this sashimmunity, whether they like it or not. :lol:

Why? there are much better things to do with your life than... this. I can't say much about other people, as my life is spent studying, homework, lan parties. But come on dude, you're not achieving anything by hurting yourself.

Confession: The most recent "Young Sunday Visual Web - Week 2" photos creep the hell out of me, like just their faces in a dark backdrop... Oh god, as cute as their faces are I'm going to have nightmares.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

^ It gets worse. My best friend thinks I've been doing it just for attention because I wasn't keeping them hidden. I'm telling myself it's not the case but I think she might be right. And I've just not realised it yet.

12. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

That's something you really need to stop. Whether it's superficial or a valid attempt to hurt yourself, you really should stop.

The fact that you're acknowledging it is a good thing... and that others have shown concern. I hope that this becomes the end of it.

I confess that McDonald's soft cream is my favorite sort of ice cream.

13. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

^ If I hadn't gotten rid of the stuff before she said that it would definitely have become a valid attempt to hurt myself.

I confess because of alleged attention seeking the best friendship I have may be falling apart. And that scares me,

14. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

^To be fair, there's no doubt about the fact that it's to seek attention. People hurt themselves cause they want someone to acknowledge their pain. No one hurts themselves "for fun" except for psychopaths, and from what I know about you, you seem like a genuinely nice person.

I highly suggest asking your friends for help, and use their advice. As they know more about you, then anyone on stage48 does. (unless you have a IRL friend on S48) that's what friends are for, right?

And if they really aren't willing to help you, I think you need to find some different friends. As you can't just pick the good parts out of friendship, it also comes with helping them when in need.

And stop thinking that you're worthless. You're only worthless if you neglect the will to shape your life.

15. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So I herd you gots an error in your post, so I fixed your post so you can error it while its fixed :hehe:

---------------------------------------------

- I confess that I do enjoy 'fixing' posts :lol:

- I confess that I change my phone layout almost every other week :awesome:

16. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    - I confess that Sasshi is sooo cute in my signature ... she's making me want to get a small dog now ... should I name the dog SasshI? [hehe]

17. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    - I confessed that I'm slow at liking Manatsu no Sounds Good, I have to listen to it a few times more than usual before I actually add it to my playlist.

- I confess that I'm having a problem about how to organize the General AKB48 Discussion in the directory, that's why its still unfinished. But I'm working on it.

18. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    - I confess that sometimes I confuse Sasshi for a dog so I think that would be the perfect name for one
    Just kidding yic17-san :p

- I confess that I, too, don't much like Managuu, but still watch all the videos for it in the thread. But it grates on me. I still haven't ordered the singles and don't really want to, but feel I should vote as its a once-yearly opportunity to push your oshi(s).

19. Whassup

Whassup Kenkyuusei

I confess that I haven't done any real exercise for 3 years now, ever since I quit the soccer school team after primary school graduation. I am now as physically fit as a shut-in :awesome:.

20. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

- I confess that RandomGuest does too much "fixing" ..? :XD:
    - I confess I also think that the siggy looks really cute <3
    - I confess that I think yic should name the dog Sashiko :p
    - I confess that this is my favourite yic's avatar & siggy set :p

----------
    - I confess I officially like Acchan's singles and songs more than NO3B's :awesome: