1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Erinacchi

Erinacchi Kenkyuusei

I confess that on Sunday I
    - came out to my parents about my bisexuality
    - tried wine for the first time (Mom gave me permission) - I did not like it

2. alisaallthat

alisaallthat Kenkyuusei

I confess that

-I made an ameba blog when I don't know much Japanese at all.
    -I like sleeping in until 9:00 when I'm supposed to be at work by 8:00 (Yeah, that never works out well for me)
    -I keep playing Jun'ai no Crescendo over and over and over :cute:

3. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

- I confess that I became totally silent when I read Acchan was going to graduate the day after performing in Tokyo Dome :p

- I confess that I'm starting to like Not Yet as much as NO3B...

- I confess that I don't think Takamina pretty :p

But...

- I confess that I will never oshihen <3

4. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^
    Then i got to confess that out of all AKB48 members, i see Takamina as the most pretty. A true beauty [nod] :)

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that of all members, I find Rena, Kojiharu and Yukirin to be the prettiest.
    - I confess that if Managuu did not include the Senbatsu voting ticket...i'd not consider buying it :/
    - I confess that I LOVE the new SKE48 single <3 <3 <3

6. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

- I confess that in my eyes Takamina is always the most prettiest :p

----

- I confess that these days I'm really brave and not so shy like I used to be :) (kinda really proud that I got over my shyness :blush: )
    - I confess that I wasn't sure how to respond on the Senbatsu Sousenkyo 2012 thread so I just went to eat dinner... But I'm totally over it! :)

7. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

I confess that in my trip to Japan last month, I spent more money on SKE48 than AKB48 :^^;:

I also confess that SKE48 is the first music group that I bought CD for their B-side song instead of the A-side (Okidoki). :^^;:

SKE would also have claimed the title of first music group that I bought multiple copies of the same single if I had not bought multiple copies of Nogizaka 46's single so that I could enter the hand-shaking event venue again [hehe]

8. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Yo, make up your mind >.< :p :lol:

I confess that i may not be able to vote for my twin oshimen and my other fav members this year :(

9. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Inception :awesome:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

- I confess that the excessive hate and elitism is why I despise the most of the internet anime community....and I still despise them now though Im watching TOxA and KoreZom OTD :fp:

- I confess that Rosario + Vampire was what really got me into anime back in 2010 [hehe]

- I confess that I was not really into character 'claims' in the past...though I have 'claimed' a few....such as Yuuko-san of TOxA and Morishima Haruka of Amagami SS <3

- I confess that this entire post is of anime stuff lol :awesome:

10. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    * I confess that I don't like manga, anime or video games at all

* I confess that I don't like ketchup

* I confess that about the only thing I'm thinking about at the moment is cigarettes. Damn need a smoke

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    - I confess that I've only eaten at McDonald's 5 times, I never like fastfood.
    - I confess I haven't bought anything from Starbucks, I dunno I just don't feel like buying anything from them.
    - I confess that I've been trying to quit S48 and my online life but I don't see that happening in the near future. :fp:
    - I confess that I'm hesitant to go back to school this year, life is somehow good as of present.
    - I confess that I can buy books without hesitation even if I ended up in a noodle diet for a week.

12. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

weh?! [wonder]

well the first time i drink something in starbucks was last december 2011, my sister bought me,, :lol:
    to much expensive for a coffee,,i rather buy akb picture,, [hehe]

[/quote]

im just surprise dude, most of our kababayan dont really like to read books... [notme]

i confess, i have money right now, but i dont know where to use it.. [wonder]
    if only their is akb merhandise here,, [worried]

btw, im still waiting for the month of July, here in spain, we have 2 diff months were all items are discounted 20-50%off :awesome: , called "rebajas" aka SALE..

13. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

... I confess that I ate TakaMina today. She was a little salty and a tad bit sour, but, good lord, she was so good.

[​IMG]

Get your minds out of the gutter, people. :p

14. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ If I hadn't seen that HottoMotto CM and doesn't know you're in Japan hikki, I'd probably fall for that. Good one though almost had me. [hehe]

It was my answer in curbing with my addiction to TV during my teens. An addiction can only be cure by another addiction. Somehow this new one is also deleterious also, to my wallet that is.
    ----
    - I confess that some English words I hardly know sometimes creeps up to my top when composing my posts and I have to look it up if its correct and it mostly is, somehow. :^^;:

15. Weezon

hey after watching that commercial, and this,,
    i want to eat yukirin.. :drool: , i want to taste her salty and sour flavor :drool: , i´ll buy 1 in ebay.. :lol:

every addiction has its own dark side.. lol [hehe]
    when i was in my teens, my addiction is computer games, but maybe if i saw akb48 that time, i could have save lots of money... :lol: :hmm:

16. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

- I confess I don't really know what I'm talking about. :XD:

- I confess I think I mean like if I looked at her naturally I wouldn't think she's pretty but since I see her differently I think she looks the beautiful..! :awesome:

17. Weezon

i confess i dont like takamina´s hairstyle... [wonder] [wonder]

but i like her style in AKB0048.. [nod]

18. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I confess that at first I always thought that Paruru looked like a cross between Yui and Sayanee.

19. wrxsti

wrxsti Kenkyuusei

-I confess that i want to buy stickers of acchan and takamina to stick all over the back of my motorcycle helmet and rear window of my car.

-I confess that i watch to much akb48 on the youtubes.

-I confess that i sometimes dream of acchan [blush] .

-I confess that i confessed to much!

20. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    - I confess that I'm seriously considering to not "tan-oshii" Sashii anymore, but instead make my oshimen both Nattsu and Sashii.

- I confess that I'm very hesitant of doing this (above) as I'm certain that she's wont make it into this years Senbatsu election, and i'll just feel really sad.

- I confess that I don't find games interesting any more. They actually bore me, and I'd much rather make stickers or study.