1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I confess, I was one who wanted Milky to drop out of senbatsu in the election to make room for girls I wanted to see there as much as, if not more than, her. Having seen her speech and knowing what she said and how she said it. I feel like a complete and utter asshat. Especially given how I have never approved of the love ban in the first place. Yet I was hoping her "scandal" would drop her. I was a hypocrite and an asshat. But she got me good in the end, right in the motherf*ing feels.:cry: I am truly sorry, Milky. Very and deeply sorry!:worthy::worthy::worthy:

2. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

What did you buy? :lol:

Confession: I use to refer to Sasshi as Sasshit till I saw her show with HKT48 last year. The girl is entertaining. Even though I was cheering for Mayuyu, I felt bad for Sasshi.

3. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

On second thought, was in December that were calendars, CDs, concerts stage48, photo books, box of trading cards, photographs, dorama...

4. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I confess that I am too embarrassed to admit I like AKB48 or anime to anyone...
    Sorry, I know this is bad but with all the bikinis, oppai, and oshiri in AKB and anime it's just way too embarrassing to admit as a girl...
    Sorry...

5. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I confess I am a fan of AKB48 and I have not told friends for fear of of being told I'm a pervert. :fp:

6. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I confess I wanna know as is the photograph of Koi Suru Fortune Cookie, where comes out the image of Haruna Kojima.

Must have an astronomical price to not be in the web's.:shock:

7. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    This time, I confess that...

1. I ain't got plenty times any more at this university, but still I end up spending 3 hours just for AKB48 group...

2. The prices of food at this university is just expensive for me...

3. I can't absorb 50% of pre-calculus class lectures...

4. I should be able to release my website www.muhdnurhidayat.com in short times but delayed so long because my low-end the only netbook hanged for 15 minutes every 15 minutes...

5. The members should be given Sousenkyo queen only once, I'm not voting Mayuyu for next year as she won this year... and won't vote Sasshi either as she won last year...

6. Maeda Atsuko is real queen...

8. akibapizza

akibapizza Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akibapizza
    I confess that
    -I don't/can't watch Jurina and Sayanee perform together. When they do I cover my face with a pillow.
    -There are a lot of times that I almost oshihen but when I watch Choco no Dorei and Gomen ne Summer, I realize that I can't.

9. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I confess that:
    I went to Japan and came back home with half of my suitcase filled with AKB goodies and only just was under the limit of bag weight.

10. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I confess that the other day I bought on Amazon a picture of Nyannyan for 1 yen and the next day he was put to 1500 yen.

11. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I confess that I imagine how could've been Itoshiki Rival if the main girls were Sayaka and Yuko, especially after the 2012 Shuffle, when the latter was assigned as the captain.

Oh dear~~

12. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

to be honest im the same

13. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    ^ me too, especially because most of my favorites are younger than me.

14. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Since January this year I've been thinking what SKE48 could have been if Takai Tsukina hadn't graduated so soon.
    I confess that I was very angry at SKE48 when, back then, I heard about the "bullying" rumor and today I don't know what to think anymore. I know that it's useless to be "angry" or even to keep thinking about it, because we will never know the truth. But I think something else went at the backstages, because she graduated due academic reasons and not long after that, Tsukina was seen in another group.
    It happened quite some time ago, but for some reason, I can't take this off of my mind and from time to time I find myself wondering about it. I think it's because this fact really intrigues me, along with the idea of the many "secrets" that we don't get to know, all those things that remain in the shadows. She could have graduated for the silliest reason, maybe just a bad decision, or maybe because something more serious. But I really wanted to see her having a successful carreer, I even search for her on google sometimes trying to find out how she's doing.
    Well, I posted this here because I really wanted to let it out, since I never talk about 48Group with my friends. None of them like this kind of stuff, they don't know I like all this idol world and a few of them would find it weird (another confession, lol).

Edit: another confessions I remembered:
    - I dreamed with girls from 48Group several times. A few nights ago, for example, I dreamed I was in the same class with Iwata Karen and Kitarie. Kitarie was sitting next to me and I was admiring her long black hair. She was talking to the teacher about something I didn't understand and suddenly she looked at me. And then I woke up... damn! lol That's why I put her on my avatar, by the way. :blush:
    - Since I entered the fandom and started to follow the 48Group, I never spent one dime on 48Group merchandise. I feel a little bit bad about it, but I think I have a few good reasons...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  15. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Have been busy with work and kendo. Good thing i had a chance to watch the 2014 janken tournmnt. But thats it. I'm too lazy to check any news. Just read that their was a scandal on nogi46. I'm too lazy to check my oshis thread. Its also been maybe 5 months since my last purchase of akb related sutffs(recently mail is getting lost so i need to pay extra with tracking).

Maybe these are symptoms, of loosing interest in the group. But i still like some of their new musics. well.... :whistle:

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I Confess that I was pulling for Maria Abe in the first round of janken after her guitar solo.

17. sorahana

sorahana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I confess I'm starting to get back into the H!P fandom, while my love for all things 48 related is starting to slip.

18. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

have been working from mon to fri. I should be out with a girl on friday night, then out with my friend saturday night then relax on sunday.
    But no, friday night kendo training then watch akb videos, then saturday night watch akb videos and anime, sunday still watching anime and akb videos.

Ooooh man, i want to have a normal life. I hate this things... I hope nxt year will be different.

19. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I confess that I have dreamt of:
    1- Matsui Rena. Somehow, I was able to associate/socialize with SKE members, or like be casual to them and vice versa. So, Rena (my image of her in the dream was affected greatly by her AKB49 persona) was tired of her idol life. Behind the scene and a distance away from her teammates/other ske members, she was gloomy and seems troubled, but put on a mask around fans, teammates/other ske members and cameras.
    2- Watanabe Miyuki. I didn't like her that much at the time (though now I'm just sorta indifferent), so... I think it was a school setting, Milky was the school idol. I had negative thoughts of her, then something happened which made me think that she's not so bad after all.

For some reason, both dreams changed my view of the 2 idols a little positively. :^^;: even if it were just dreams.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I confess...

if the video does not show watch the video here

I am about as excited for this as I am Kibouteki Refrain. I really miss APINK and need my Chorongie fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:^O^:<3<3<3<3<3<3