The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Jisei

Jisei Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jcrasco
    - I confess that I don't pay attention to the other members if Komiharu:cute: is with them. :( i'm sorry
    I just can't stop being enchanted by her smile :omfg:

2. Syaro

Syaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    -I confess that I fall asleep 60% of school, due to spending all night for AKB.
    -I confess that I can't stop jumping from one girl to another as my oshi.
    -I confess that I can't go throughout the school day, without opening my laptop just to watch a video of AKB, whether it's in class or lunch.
    -I confess that I always get really embarrassed, whenever I try to follow any of the girls on g+, so I end up not following them.
    -I confess that HKT48 is some what better, then AKB48 performance wise.
    -I confess that I don't mind scarring my friends, with this kind of stuff, since it's their fault for looking into my laptop. lol

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I confess that I miss catching streams with my fellow fans!

Also I am feeling quite aggro today. Not sure why. Looks like it will be a rum night! Rum makes for a happy hjr.:D

4. calvinize

calvinize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    calvinized
    I confess that I do realize that being a 48G fan drains a lot of my money, but since they make me happy (seriously you can't be depressed after watching those young girls laugh and smile all the time), I guess I don't have a problem with it.

I have to subtract from my meal money though to buy 48G products :p

5. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I'll confess I've been buying merchandise more regularly now, I wasn't doing that so much but now I buy magazines sometimes and other collectables like calenders and DVDs too. I've even been catching up on singles and have finally bought a copy of every SKE single up to this point (meaning one edition of each), which I've been meaning to do for some time.

I guess the more you become a fan, the more you want to complete that fandom, lol. At least it doesn't get boring with new releases always coming out every once in a while.

6. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I confess that I made out with my AKB Loving Girlfriend to Yasashiku Suru Yori Kisu wo Shite before a date....

7. eri0398

eri0398 Guest

I confess that :

I miss my basketball club so badly.. :cry: even though it was my own decision to quit, and I still have no regret.
    Until now, the only things that can make me forget about 48 fandom are filmmaking, writing and reading.
    The only idol I've been following till now is just 48G.
    Since my first time got into 48 fandom, I just have Japanese songs in my laptop and cellphone.

8. silvesterkayr

silvesterkayr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    futamuraharuka
    I confessed that I think maybe it's not a good idea to make a confession here...

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I confess that I called Haruka Shimazaki Paru way more then Paruru.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I confess that i called murashige anna shige instead if anya or mentaiko

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I confess. My image of Aoitan will never be the same. My cute, sweet, adorable Aoitan!:eek:

12. masguas

masguas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    MasagusRivani
    I confess that I left my heart at AKB48 concert in Jakarta last week :^^;: I wish i have time machine :cute:

13. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I confess that I think Antan (Anna Ijiri) is what I find the most ideal from an appearance perspective... might not be like the "hottest" of girls compared to like Anna Ishida or Keicchi, but yeahh....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  14. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I confess that often still nowdays (I mean after 3 and half Years!) I call Pàruru: Parùru (or Paru).

15. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

-- had to give up two things recently I love more than anything in the world: motorcycling, and motorcycle racing. My career change pretty much put the writing on the wall...

-- also recently had two hospitalizations when my body decided to attack its own tissues, which led to the above decision. Don't get older (like that helps any :^^;: )

-- liking this forum, it's passionate (if not compleeetely objective [hehe] ) grokking about stuff that's fascinating to me. I like passionate, and like passionate + well-informed even better. Win. :v:

16. kinakomochi

I confess, I miss racing and riding a lot...

I also confess I don't miss it like I thought I would, right as I was selling the racebike and race van. :^^;:

17. TsukiNyanNyan

TsukiNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    - I confess that Im surprised this thread is actually still alive after so long lol

- I confess that after being gone for so long, this is really the only positive community I've seen so far without any extreme negativity or hate

18. kinakomochi

I confess... that making plans for a baby coming soon, thus my very own family... is muy scary. Like, stay up at night scary... :cold::^^;:

Confess... that I wouldn't be jumping into this big a commitment with anyone else but my fiancee. Dunno if I'd even be around if it weren't for her.

If my child (hoping for a boy but a girl is fine too) turns out to be a tenth as caring, patient, funny, bold, and quietly beautiful as Shelby... I'll can die a happy man. :1st:<3 :blush:

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I confess that I really want to see William Shatner singing AKB48 songs lol.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Now that I would pay money for. And quite a bit.:lol: