The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

How the hell is that guy 84 yrs old?!? :shocku: Amazing, most people are too weak to even use wheelchairs at that age. I guess being an arrogant knobhead sometimes grants last laugh privileges.

At this rate he may outlive Patrick Stewart... and 48GP.

EDIT: hjr... solid play! *raises both hands for touchdown* CPT Kirk is infinitely preferable to The Shat :lol:

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  2. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I confess, in light of recent events (for those of you what don't know me)... my fiancee and I are LGBT -- both of us are bisexual. We don't disclose this here lightly, by any means -- it's the first time we've decided to share such information with a non-LGBT community online.

Becoming a member of a forum is always a crapshoot for me, since due to my ASD I often have trouble reading certain emotional cues in written correspondence... but like the old adage says -- if you don't fail at something you're bad at, how the hell are you going to get any better? Well the internet being the internet... that's a been a bumpy but ultimately rewarding path for me (my fiancee Shel is always looking over my correspondence to monitor my progress; she's also my therapist). So it was with trepidation that I decided to stop lurking on a forum I'd loved for a year, and to try my hand at posting.

I have another condition called borderline personality disorder, or BPD, that tends to worsen with unsupervised interaction on the web -- so we both decided after 8 yrs of trial and error (oh, lots of error :fp:) with my therapy, to include some time on several forums in order to reinforce basics and try to work on my tendency to internalize rather than confront and work on communication issues. One of them, is S48.

But in the vein of minimizing the amount of emotional conflicts I'd need to concentrate on, we both thought it wise to keep my sexuality off the table in my posts on S48 -- after all it wasn't important in the scope of what the forums are about, plus sexual identity and preference is a hot-button issue that tends to really bring out the jerks on the web... so kept it out of the conversation (except for a few instances in PM and more recently, in a thread).

Well in light of the historic June 26, 2015 ruling by the highest court (SCOTUS) in my country... one more barrier to equality for LGBT Americans is now a part of history. And simultaneously, having beboped around the forums and threads here, both of us decided this was quite a decent community of ardent, passionate... but decidedly non-bigoted human beings when it came to sexual preference -- I can't tell if it's due to the community's innate tolerance or its moderation... but that's immaterial. It's been nice, slowly getting to know you, and you me, over these past few months... believe me when I say, there are other forums we've belonged to for far longer, that this'd never happen on. It's nice to belong to an international community which better reflects worldwide views on tolerance... and especially valuable to my interactions, are getting to know those members from countries whose policies exceed and lead the US in social progress. Being exposed to thoughts and ideas on matters in the fandom from those who take these larger personal responsibilities as a matter of course... have been so enriching to our experience, thank you...

So to keep this from becoming wallpaper, as I'm prone to do :^^;:... it's with gratitude and transparency, that we ourselves eliminate one more barrier between ourselves and this community... this was made possible only through lots of reading of unprompted, wonderful and thoughtful posts, and decent and measured interactions with you. Hope we get to talk lots more about 48GP. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yes I think it's fair to say that the AKB48 idol community is decidedly pro LGBT rights. There are a few bigots here and there but they usually get stomped out if they decide to open their mouths.

I hope one day you and all LBGT people will feel comfortable talking about their sexuality anywhere and anytime they please just like heterosexual are.

I hope you'll continue to enjoy the forums and your time here!

I would have replied earlier but it's not very often that I show up down here lol

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

My husband, 'Aisansan', having come back from Japan, has been extremely ill since.
    He pays attention to Stage48 sometimes, but can only concentrate for a few minutes at at time.
    We are like twins.

5. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I confess that I use the remote control like a fluo stick when I watch idols on tv :whistle:

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Done the same with my wireless keyboard for the HTPC in the livingroom.:D

7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I confess that I tend to listen to 48group songs and pretend that I'm performing in a dramatic situation like i'm in AKB0048 :rofl:

I do the same thing, It somehow feels like a hassle to say the last "ru" in Paruru", I do the same thing for Mayu aswell, just calling her "mayu" and not "mayuyu" and a ton of other girls. Some other girls like Yukirin however, I can't call her Yuki, it HAS to be YukiRIN. It doesn't sound right without it :^^;:

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am really glad if AKBG fandom is pro-LGBT. While I am not in Kpop fandom, from what I observed,generally more Kpop fanbase is welcoming LGBt more than Jpop fanbase. Probably that is probably Kpop fanbase is larger, so we have wide variety of opinions. I just browse throu the JKT threads and observe that there are some religious extremists among JKT fanbase (not in stage48, but it was in twitter or something) and there was previous record of bullying towards non Indonesian fans. I hope they are pro LGBT, but I dont think so. More religious person may object LGBT more than Atheists or Agnostic.

Sometimes I feel that society are slightly more acccepting towards Lesbian than Gays, particularly among boys. Example is Singapore actually bans sex between men under section 377A, eventhough this is never used before, as far as I know of. This is just overgeneralization of what i observe, I really apologize if I offend people (which I am sure I do).
    I hope society as a whole can accept the whole LGBTQ.
    Marriage equality is not the end of our journey and yet, even for marriage equality, only some countries have legalized it thru law.

Sent from my SH-01G using Tapatalk

9. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I confess that as much as I want to say I enjoyed my studying abroad in Japan, it turned to
    shit
    mid-year. I don't know if I am overthinking this, but it seems I became public enemy #1 among a lot of the students at my school. I have no idea what I did to be hated by a lot of people. I did have my friends, though, that stuck by me no matter what.
    To be honest, I think I know why, and it involves a certain someone.

10. Rizza Aulia Rahman

Rizza Aulia Rahman Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Twitter:
    RizzauliaRahman
    Does this thread still active? :^^;:

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I Confess that I still want this lol.

Anyways

I Confess that I feel Rikachan is getting overpushed (Don't mind her, but she doesn't need to be in everything).
    I Confess that I worry about Keyakizaka46 peaking too early (I want them to continue to get bigger as a group).

12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I confess that:
    If I were a man, I'd like to have Watanabe Miyuki, Matsuoka Natsumi, Kojima Mako, Mukaichi Mion or Kawamoto Saya as my girlfriend.
    If I were a woman, I'd like to be Sashihara Rino or Nakai Rika.

13. ABF48

ABF48 Member

I want to be immortal, now 2017 i want to see what its look like in 7012, i want to build my own empire and conquer the world, i'll rule the world under my own reich and my race will be the most superior entitity in this planet. you all be my slaves.

lol

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    My confession:

I often imagine myself being a billionaire, cast her 10000 votes during sousenkyo, throw her Tokyo Tower everytime she appears on showroom. Then, one can reply, why didn't I just marry her? ;)[hehe]:gavel:

15. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    I Confess that recently I am more and more annoyed with myself :glare:

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    48 confession: GORENG

1. Oguri Yui is goreng. Sakaguchi Nagisa is the best Team 8 Member for me, Kurano Narumi is better too.
    2. Hiwatashi Yui & Kubo Satone are goreng. Chiba Erii is the best 2nd draftee of AKB48, AKS should give her chance to shine!
    3. On HKT48, Matsuoka Hana is the most goreng member of all AKB48 Group.
    4. Also on HKT48, Tanaka Yuka is damn goreng. How the heck she always appears on magazines? Tanaka Miku is the best Tanaka! (also best HKT48 member for me).
    5. On NGT48, they put another goreng named Takakura Moeka on the front, she's goreng as hell. My NGT48 oshimen, Ogino Yuka deserves more but at least Ogiyuka is safe on her position while Moeka's position maybe displaced when NGT48 have 2nd gen, maybe by another goreng member?

I'll tell you what does goreng mean later. It's a word from a language in Indonesia. Since JKT48 is created, idol culture has been assimilated well with Indonesian culture.

Sorry if I'm offending anyone, I'll edit this post if it's inappropriate.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i confess i want to be more than a kenkyuusei on Stage48.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I Confess that my opinion of Moeka has change ever since Kuryami Motomu.

Same (Hell I should be an Ace already lol).

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I confess I would like to see the most positive ratings list updated. (I can stay as a kenkyuusei for now.)

20. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I confess that I hope the world can become one country, that Acchan become the queen of all the people united
    and Paruru the prime minister (with executive powers of course! o_O).

In this "dreamy world" we have special ministery for the ordinary administration:

The Minister of grace: Tomocin, with sub-secretary: Mion, Naanya and Renacchi
    The Minister of pranks: Mariko-sama, with Chori & Nyan-nyan
    The Minister of dance: Yuko, with Jurina sub-secretary
    The Minister of joy: Mayuyu, with Sashi
    The Minister of cuteness: Satopii, with subsecretary, Riripon, Mio,
    The Minister of fierceness: Naachan, with Takamina and Sayanee