1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I usually do that when a "half" jokes aren't funny. :awesome:

2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Advice - Read the Fresh Lemon Thread. Comedy gold over there to "learn" from. :cool:

3. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @nobodywil I died on that thread, not sure if I should laugh or feel second hand embarrassment.

Confession: I find annoying that shippers posts their whole opt theories as real facts in the members' tags (ex. on Tumblr you cannot go to Watanabe Mayu's tag without finding a lot of posts saying 'zomg! they are breathing! in the same room! they are totally lesbians for each other!'). I mean, they have a tag of their own but they don't use it all the time, and this goes to a lot of fandoms.

P.S: I'm bisexual (never dated guys seriously, but I'm attracted to them).

4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Advice - Just smile and understand your life is better than that... knowing how to smile, laugh and not take everything so seriously. :flower:

Wow... that's too deep even for stage. [hehe]

5. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @nobodywil is a good advice, and something way more refreshing than the usual attacking each other from most threads haha :')

Another confession: I only like the top of the muffins, so I usually eat only that and give away the rest.

6. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

You too...!?!?! Me too... :cute:

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No one can take you seriously, Nobodywil

images.jpg

You are eating it wrong lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I laugh because... :lol:

SmartSelectImage_2017-05-15-12-24-33.png
    ... it keeps me from eating their souls! Seriously. :awesome:

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I went to JKT48 handshake last Saturday, I saw a fangirl whom in my point of view, she's prettier than most JKT48 members. Anyone can suggest her to apply next JKT48 audition but seems she doesn't want & prefers to remain a fan.

Also once upon a day, on a tab of tweetdeck of my oshimen hashtag, I found a girl had 2s with my oshimen. She's very pretty, even some people who don't know, may think it's a photos of 2 idols, not an idol and a fan. I clicked follow button and I got followed back.

10. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ok I'll make a confession, why do (straight) guys like hanging out with guys so much in real life?
    Why do they spend so much time getting their approval online and in real life (only to get NTR'd later on, lol)? I think men are really gross (and rapey, violent, bad-mannered, you get the idea, etc.), that's why I'm asking.

I understand those that are LGBT obviously, good for them, please keep doing what you want. If they want to get married I understand, best of luck to them. But I never got that hetero guy that was addicted to getting a bunch of laughs and attention from other guys online, and in real life. Maybe these guys aren't using their time wisely? Thanks in advance.[hehe]

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  11. ABF48

ABF48 Member

I decide to leave architecture and pursue animation. i've been 2 years in architecture and now i let go my child dreams. this might be the biggest decission i made in 20years of my life. its either gonna open to more bright future or destroy my life lol

future look so blurry right now for me but well.. lets challange it !! :D

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Life is short, make it wurth :approve:

Maybe you will be the next Makoto Shinkai lol

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I confess I'm a bit tired of this trend for long skirts. Good times of Everyday Kachuusha. Well, HKT's still safe (for now).

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I have an obsession to Japanese girls and I think it goes too big because I'm no longer attracted to girls who aren't Japanese.

Not all Japanese girls, Jurina is a Japanese girl but she doesn't attract me.

The last time I was attracted to a girl who isn't Japanese is to an ethnic Chinese girl & she's a weeaboo. Off course, she looks like Japanese.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    At least now you got standards for choosing a waifu :)

17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

(1) Cute definitely has a strong effect on me. Despite my rather butch appearance, I still love plushes, chibi art... and of course, the kind of cute that's Japanese. Of course this always leads to awkward double takes, when people I know become close enough to find out about it.

(2) Quite the opposite to hrs0722's confession... I have to say my tastes wouldn't normally fall for Japanese girls first. Now, that is to say I consider the domestic 48Group contain my favorite idols vs. Kaigai... but I wouldn't go for a Japanese girl out of all the nationalities and ethnicities out there. Have dated/gf'd Spanish, German, Turkish, and English girls in Europe... white-, Portuguese-, Mexican-, Japanese- and Korean-Americans here in the States. I'd much rather date a JA than a Japanese national. My experience with my family there is... simply way too conservative, seems like a lot of pitfalls to avoid (esp family-wise) if you're serious about your girl... and even moreso outside the big cities, where traditions are much less flexible -- and that's coming from a JA himself.

Besides... I like my current gf's curviness, which would be considered full-stop 'fat' in Japanese society. Not cool. :/

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I confess that right now I just want to put everything aside, sit on the couch and watch some good Sasshi's programs.

19. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    (1). I followed 48G since the very start of 2006, watched J-Films and drama's for a few years before finding 48G and I am sure it has changed my opinion on beauty.

(2) Since 9th Generation the only members I have really liked are Iriyama Anna, Kawaei Rina, Muto Tomu and Mukaichi Mion. It is like past 9th Gen less and less members appeal to me.

20. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Confession: I honestly think its fucking disgusting when grown men on this forum criticize underaged girls for gaining weight. It's so sleazy