1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Bushiroad told AKB48 Group what should've done, thanks Maho for revealing the rot of AKS.
    D5XeicbUEAEqCV_.jpg

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I didn’t stick up for my favorite idols when my buddies and I were comparing beauties from K-pop and J-pop.

3. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If 48 could create a group in a Chiangmai which only has 131k people and not even in Japan then they could've made one in Sapporo, Hokkaido, one of largest cities of Japan and the most important city of Northern Japan which has nearly 2M people, more people than Fukuoka.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakamotoerena
    Hokkaido seems to lack the one thing any 48G venture there would need. Local investments.

It ain't happening until it does. No need to go on and on and on and on and on and on about it.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-sama
    I've never really enjoyed a Japanese drama with our idols.

Also, my family thinks I'm super weird for liking 48/46 stuff.

I'm not a big fan of gravure. I think they look better with clothes on.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakamotoerena
    Confession:

I was not a fan of Watanabe Akari's push since she joined HKT48 via the 3rd Draft. Mainly because of her "If I am drafted into any group other than AKB, I will have to withdraw from joining." And then later, when selected for HKT, she did not follow through with her "threat".

However. Having seen just about every theater stage she has been in, I find I have grown to enjoy her presence in the stages very, very much. She is flipping ADORABLE. Especially during the opening to White day ni wa in Team H's RESET stage.:cute:<3<3

Still on the fence about her push. But I can see myself coming around to like it, not too long from now.

7. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    dude, i watch white day ni wa a bunch of times everyday and i can’t get enough of akari!![​IMG]

8. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Yokomichi Yuri
    I confess that I’m way too upset about not having an oshi now as Yokomichi recently graduated...

I confess that I really want to give all my effort and energy to one girl who I have huge special feelings for, even though there are many girls I love over all the groups there’s just no one giving me that feeling right now and it makes me sad :(

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    My 2019 idol group confession compass:

=LOVE > Hinatazaka46 > IZONE > STU48 > =/=ME > SKE48 > Keyakizaka46 > NMB48 > AKB48 > HKT48 > NGT48

10. hiroto

hiroto Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

I confess...
    Synchronized dances do not appeal to me, it reminds me of a military parade.

Also when a group is fully synchronized in all their dances I can no longer tell who is who.

This is one of the reasons I am not attracted to KPOP.