1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The First-Ever Inter-Forum Senbatsu Poster-Making Contest

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by myzteriouz, Jun 1, 2012.

1. myzteriouz

myzteriouz Kenkyuusei

Hey guys, I am myzteriouz and I'd like to invite everyone at this forum to participate in a multi-forum Senbatsu Poster-making contest devised by me with prizes sponsored by the wonderful administrators at Nihongogo.

The Lowdown:
    This Senbatsu poster-making contest is for you to put your spin on the current Senbatsu Sousenkyou for AKB48's 27th single. I wanted a chance to get the entire fanbase involved to compete large-scale battle where we pit our skills against each other. The game is about creating and/or editing Senbatsu Promotional Posters for members and/or subunits. The prize four categories you can submit for are as follows:

• Best Original Senbatsu Poster: Flaunt your oshimen with your original poster dedicated to her! Make your own senbatsu poster from scratch. Highlight what you feel you girls best or worst attributes are.
    • Best Team/Unit Senbatsu Poster: whether it's the entire Team K or the Rena's Melonpan Alliance, this category is for original posters made for two or more members. Why? Groups need love too!
    • Best Remixed Senbatsu Poster: If you don't have too much creativity or just too bummed to make an original one, just take one of the current senbatsu posters and put your own spin on it. Make it cuter, funnier, anything you feel can improve it. You can even recaption the words! You can edit past years senbatsu posters as well.
    • Best Humorous Senbatsu Poster: If you really just want to have fun and have a laugh try your hand at a less serious category. No limits, do whatever you want! Meme-ified posters may be optional.

The Rules:
    As stated, this would be an multi-forum / website competition. The following websites will be in participation: Hello! Online, Stage48, Nihongogo, AiDOL, New School Kaidan, Everyday48, and JPH!P. The competition will be made up of 2 stages. The Inter-Forum Competition Stage then the Prize-Round Competition Stage which are the finals. Moreover, entries should only be made for CURRENT 48 members. SOLE EXCEPTIONS include SDN48 and Maeda Atsuko.

Inter-forum Competition Stage
    • Forum members are encouraged to send in entries for the competition. There are no specific limitations in the number of entries members may submit.
    • Original promotional posters are to be in a portrait alignment. Those who would make landscape/banner posters would be tasked to convert them into portrait. Failure to do so would be disqualified. You MUST also host your file on a RELIABLE host. When the voting rounds occur and your image file has exceeded bandwidth / broken / lost your entry may NOT be considered. My job is NOT to chase you down to see what you've submitted.
    • The submission of entries would have a six-week period starting from the posting of this thread dated June 1st.
    • Forum Members are to officially cast their votes in July in a special voting thread. The top vote-getters will move onto the prize round where your entries will be pitted against all the forums participating. You can vote even if you didn't participate.
    • Entries might be refused for any reason where they could be considered unfit for entry.

Prize Round Competition Stage
    • The Multi-forum Prize Round Competition Stage would have a panel of judges composed of representatives from websites who have agreed to participate.
    • Judging votes are tiered based on a point-scoring system.
    • To observe parity, there will be limits placed on judges voting on entries that came from their website.

The Timetable:

Submission of Entries: June 1, 2012 - July 13, 2012
    Inter-Forum Competition Stage (Voting Period): July 14,2012 - July 20, 2012
    Prize Round Competition Stage (Voting Period): July 21, 2012 - July 27, 2012
    Announcement of Winners would follow as soon as the results have been tallied and shall be informed on all participating forumsites, along with the AIDOL and New School Kaidan web pages

The Prizes:

Jet Ready Go of Nihongogo would provided AKB48 merchandises to the placers of the four categories. The said prizes includes BLTs, stickers, and other AKB48 stuff. Moreover, Jet Ready Go stated that he will actually be printing out and sending ALL Senbatsu Poster entries to the respective 48 members.

So what are you waiting for? Get all your creative juices going and join!

2. myzteriouz

myzteriouz Kenkyuusei

3. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Re: The First-Ever Inter-Forum Senbatsu Poster-Making Contes

^ nice... too bad i dont have the skills to edit/make posters and pictures.. :^^;:

4. myzteriouz

myzteriouz Kenkyuusei

well, you could do the recaptioning thing like Rena's, Aamin's, and Lemon's posters. You could go with the most humorous award :D

5. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

^ ^ It would sadden me a lot if Rena really used the F*** word....

6. Whassup

Whassup Kenkyuusei

Saw that Seaking one from Nihongogo yesterday lol, I :lol:ed quite a bit and some tear came out :^^;:.

7. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

They showed "Short Circuit" on WOWOW today... so that sparked this ... well, not really sure what to call it.

Anyhows, Johnny 5 is referred to as Ponkotsu most of the time.

[​IMG]

8. myzteriouz

myzteriouz Kenkyuusei

wow, first entry for S48! :D BTW, we don't impose limits on how many entries you'd send. We're getting entries based on what the community would put up as their official entries. So just keep on submitting!

9. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

^Awesome! I'm not good at this, but this concept is just fun.

I was thinking of doing a Natchan or Yonechan version, but perhaps the wound is still too fresh for some on those two.

But, yeah... who doesn't miss this sweetie:

[​IMG]

10. myzteriouz

myzteriouz Kenkyuusei

we won't allow graduated members but we're open to SDN due to the "Cindy to Warota" technicality.

11. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Ah, well, fudruckers... that was my Sunday special, there. But, cool... still have some vague thoughts on others I'd like to pump out.

12. myzteriouz

myzteriouz Kenkyuusei

Added this stipulation for clarity:
    and you could check your competitor's progress in the OP

13. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

How do you submit entires? nvm

Entry 1:
    [​IMG]

Entry 2:
    [​IMG]

Entry 3:
    [​IMG]

14. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I am on 2 forums (here and H!O) so does it matter where I post an entry, should I decide to enter? Do I post it in whichever place I want, or both? How about voting? I assume I can vote on only one forum, but I want to make sure...

15. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

16. myzteriouz

myzteriouz Kenkyuusei

well, you could post wherever you want and vote wherever you want. In short, you have the liberty to post and vote on both forums, but you can't post the same entries on both forumsites.

17. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

[​IMG][​IMG]

A few more... hopefully more to come.

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Original Senbatsu Poster(s)
    Fujita Nana
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Takajo Aki
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Team/Unit Senbatsu Poster(s)
    Not yet
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Here's my edited version of Ogiso's poster. I'm not too skilled at editing so kept it short and simple:

[​IMG]

20. myzteriouz

myzteriouz Kenkyuusei

Guys, I'd just like to remind you to put "AKB48 27thシングル選抜総選挙" on your posters so that your oshimen knows what the hell the poster's about :) So toddvanzetti, please add the said text :)aid text :)