1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Future of Old SKE Songs

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by x_AozoraKataomoi_x, Apr 4, 2015.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    With key members having already graduated, what will happen to old SKE unit songs/7-nin senbatsu songs?

Now that Furukawa Airi and Yamada Nana have left SKE, what will happen to Manazashi Sayonara in future performances (such as Request Hour)?

For Aozora Kataomoi, 4 out of 7 original members have already graduated. Will the song be no longer able to be performed with 3 remaining original members + replacements?

What will happen to the units now that some of the original members have graduated?

2. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

The songs will be performed with new members. Nobody owns a song in the 48 universe, everything will be re-done by other people.

3. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

They'll be replaced like always. I don't know why people think that some songs are property of certain member, like when people were saying that they should stop performing Heavy Rotation after Yuko leaves, lol. No, these songs are property of the record label and/or whoever was involved in writing and producing the songs, they have the right to do whatever they want with it. Some members happened to be chosen to sing it and some songs may even be written with them in mind, but it's still (officially) an SKE48 song first, and (unofficially) a Furukawa Airi song second.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Nobody's irreplaceable, particularly in the 48G.

5. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Uh, ditto what everyone else said! Songs will continue to be performed regardless of who graduates.

For request hour, it's always possible that graduates will return to perform the original lineup. But after they went all out at this year's RH, I kind of anticipate we'll see fewer grads next year.

Although Kitarie will still show up for Tsuyogari Tokei, any place, any time, until the end of 48. :awesome:

6. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I wish I'd seen Nana perform Manazashi Sayonara :(

Does anyone know if there's a recording anywhere?

7. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I love that kitarie still shows up for that and choco no dorei #ske4lyfe