1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    That sucks :( I know I'm not gonna play RS for a long time to come. The price tag is just too daunting right now.

I'm still kinda ticked that Super Smash Bros. Brawl got pushed back a month though. I was looking forward to playing it in February, now we have to wait till march :(

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I played with the new SU-47 Miki Hoshii plane in Ace Combat 6 while waiting for RezHD to download. Unstable as hell but still a lot of fun. I can't get enough of this game; finished it twice and going back for more (this time on Hard).

3. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    The idolmaster planes are defenitly fun to use, and funny to look at. I think I have the idolmaster Su-33 (the Flanker).

4. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Yeah, that's the first Miki plane they released. I like to give that to my wingman while I fly the Yukiho F-117 for bombing missions. The 'anti-ship' missle is just love against ground targets... <3

Now I'm trying to finish Hard with just the SU-47 to earn the medal for completing the game with just a Fighter. Ground missions are gonna be a pain... might have to switch to the F22 for its bomblets or something...

5. ~HARUNA~4Eva~

~HARUNA~4Eva~ Kenkyuusei

no DDR/Stepmania fans here? =S

6. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

I play DDR. But only when I go to the bowling alley.

I'm waiting for it to come out on the Wii in the UK.

7. mark

mark Kenkyuusei

Are there any Phoenix Wright fans here?

8. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I've got the Japanese "best price" versions of 1-3 (with English), though I'm only up to the last case on the first game... been there for about a year now, keep forgetting/get distracted so I haven't finished it XD

9. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    It's a long shot, but I don't even have the effort to google right now, so here we go.

I noticed the other day that Ninja Gaiden Black was downloadable in the marketplace as an xbox original for about £14. Firstly... WANT. But I need to know, is it the full game? Do I need the original game NGB? Is it mine forever? Can I play it and still be online (for example, in private chat)? Will in work through a... argh, I forgot what's it's called... one of those cables that plug into my PC monitor. Begins with V?

Love for anyone who knows <3

10. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

quote from gamezone

"Overall: 9.6
    If you didn’t purchase Ninja Gaiden when it came out last year, then you must go out and purchase Ninja Gaiden Black as soon as you can." <--- that tells me you dont need it :eek:

11. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    The Xbox Original titles on Live are exact ports of the original Xbox title, meaning they're identical in every way, as if you'd just stick the original Xbox disc into your 360. It'll be yours forever, as you're paying for a licence to have a copy of the software (so you can re-download it later if your 360 HDD dies/gets replaced etc). I have no idea about how it interacts with Xbox Live or its video output, as I've never played an emulated game on my 360. I imagine it'll go through the VGA cable just fine though.

12. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Thank you so much!

13. Lancalot

Lancalot Kenkyuusei

Are there any Lineage II MMO players here.

14. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Tried it once...and I found it incredibly boring, which is usually my opinion of most Korean made MMO's. Decided I'd stick with WOW and LOTR.

15. chcltmoney2

chcltmoney2 Kenkyuusei

I use to play games all the time a while ago, but i've just shorten my list to NWN, my 360 and I would be playing WoW if my bro transfered my hunter to another account. Now he's saying it's his but I don't really care now, I don't want to get addicted like him.

16. kanna

kanna Kenkyuusei

Audiosurf players, anyone?

I have yet to play though my AKB48 collection though. Only one I've played so far is AKB48 and I'm the only one with any data on that song. :(

17. Mr Waffle

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I love Audiosurf. It annoys me no end that the game doesn't support Unicode yet so my Japanese-labelled music can't be played, bah...

18. Lancalot

Lancalot Kenkyuusei

Aigon wrote:
    I have only been playing the game for a couple of weeks and I must admit that levelling up for a newbie can get a bit tedious, but the game is so massive geographically and the environments so varied and detailed it may take me a while to get bored with it. Games like this one are continuously updated and this one has a huge number of patches and has obviously developed over time. As a newbie I am quite impressed with the game, I don’t know how long ago you tried it, but it may be worth another look[/quote]

19. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    I still think WOW beats Lineage easily. There is far more to do in WOW, and the game is just far more fun to play. I don't think I'll be going to Lineage any time soon, especially considering Wrath of the Lich King is coming out later this year. Can't wait to play as a Death Knight.

20. Lancalot

Lancalot Kenkyuusei

Ummm!!!!!!!

Couldn’t get the quote thingy to work properly, so had to do it manually, this program is really iffy or is it me, have not used it for some time.