1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

I'm borrowing The Darkness right now - bloody brilliant game I must say, real original and engrossing too.

You guys should check out the 360 demo on the marketplace.

2. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

Ragnarok and Trickster On line :3

3. CDevil

CDevil Member

Hmm I guess I'll wait a while before I get Pokemon then. I've already got enough RPG's I haven't even played yet lol.
    I saw a poster for that and thought it looked interesting (I almost thought it was a movie). But it's only for the 360 and PS3 so I won't be playing that for a while :x

4. Revelation

Revelation Kenkyuusei

the darkness is a cool game but not worth the 60 dollars, way too short plus online is a bit laggy

5. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

The Darkness is a great game, ripping the hearts out of people has never been so satisfying.

6. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

My friend over H!O is getting me addicted to RO again....

Man! I'm retired!

oh well.... *off playing again*

7. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

I just got Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 for the DS. Loved the first one and this one is just as good :D

8. amp

amp Kenkyuusei

I have PSP not for playing games Normally I using video function only i like to encode J-drama series and PVs to transfer my PSP and enjoy outdoors. ;)

9. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I'm REALLY getting back into DOA4, if anybody here fancied a game? My tag is Danieru.

10. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I just sent you a friend request. Oh my god, you are a friggin SS, you will destroy my B-, haven't played in months ass. :oops:

11. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Arg! I really wish I can play DOA4! I'm such a big fan of the series, but I don't have the money to buy an Xbox 360 just for 2 games I want (Halo 3 and this game). My favorite characters are Jann Lee and the drunk guy. Sigh, I haven't played so long that I forgot his name.
    What characters do you guys play?

12. Kyobu

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    The DOA4 version of Brad Wong is amazing.

Back when I used to play (since last night, I hadn't touched the game since before Christmas) I was total Leifang whore. I've now moved on to Kokoro, simply because she has a Keibetsu like uniform.

Even though I have to brag that I used to be one of the very few people who got that rank without the glitch, I wish I wasn't an SS (I dropped to an S last night; massive losing streak). I used to be a total tag whore (I need to stop calling myself a whore) with my friend who was the most AMAZING Tina user you will ever meet, so that gave my points a pretty big boost.

I think I'm going to spend most of tonight on a new set, so tomorrow, we'll get a game going Datalanche!

13. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^ Oh yea! Brad Wong! How could I forget!

I've only played up to DOA 3 so Kokoro is an unknown character to me, but she sounds good already with the Keibetsu uniform and all. :p Now I'm so tempted to get the game. I miss playing DOA. I played with my brother back in the past and I beat him so badly that he became furious and because of me he hated the game with a passion, lol. Now i have no one to play with. :cry:

14. Kyobu

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    There are quite a few variations of it, and I can only find this at the minute. It's like that, but with the jacket.

Kasumi has the other uniform you can see through Keibetsu, the navy one. So they're my tag team... Team Keibetsu <3

EDIT: TEAM KEIBETSU!

15. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

What a reason to pick a character. Then again, I played with Ayane just so I could see her outfits. -_-

I jump around characters, but when I did play, I put the most work into getting good with Kasumi, Kokoro, and Ayane. Also a little Ryu, but his better moves are a little too much for me, and I kinda dislike using him simply because so many people who play him use the cheap moves over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. :evil:

16. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Yowza! That's some hot action going on, especially in the second video, TEAM KEIBETSU. I can definitely see the resemblance to the uniforms, but no resemblance with the undergarments, lol. AKB48 should have advertised this game rather than the kanji game. :p
    And did I just see the Jeep from Halo? :shock:

What are these moves that you're talking about? I'd like to know and maybe use them :twisted:

17. CDevil

CDevil Member

I miss DOA as well, but I've only played DOA2 (thanks to the xbox :x ). I'm so jealous of you guys being able to play the other ones. I wish it was on any of the Playstation's because the xbox controller sucks for fighting games tbh.

I used to use Kasumi and Hayabusa. I hated Jann Lee with a passion because those stupid annoying sounds he makes (I love Bruce Lee but when Jann Lee keeps hitting you it just gets so annoying). "WA-TAHHHHHHH *repeat over and over again*"
    Are you talking about the Izuna drop? :lol:
    I think that's a great reason to choose a team lol. AKB48 should make a fighting game :( Wow just thinking about that excites me...and that sounds nasty.

18. Kyobu

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin! Nin!

Still haunts me to this day :(

19. nox_xie

nox_xie Kenkyuusei

^^ what's that freaking noise?? mind to explain..

now playing old games. command & conquer 3 due to limitation of pc resources.. haha.. damn no money to buy new dual core..

20. Fujimoto

Fujimoto Kenkyuusei

I usually play ``Europa Universalis 3´´ if anyone known this one say me , we could play online :D

I like strategy games in whole .