1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The GazettE

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by hahaxwill, Sep 8, 2008.

1. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Not sure if any of you listen to Visual Kei Japanese Rock (also known as Jrock)... but if you do, I'm sure you've heard of The GazettE!! I love this band just cause of the uniqueness of their music. The lyrics are usually sad and all but it's songs are good to listen when your feeling sad or mad :] Or if you just love rock and sometimes screamo.

You'll find The GazettE on the cover of lots of Jrock magazines (the other band that's on the cover a lot I believe is alice nine.) such as FOOL'S MATE, SHOXX, or Arena 37degress Celsius. About 90% of the time you'll find an article about them in these Magazines. (Not CURE though cause it's like new Jrockers).

There are 5 members of this band and that consists of:

Ruki the Vocalist - Middle of banner (Nicest voice)
    Reita the Bassist - Middle left of banner (My favorite)
    Uruha the Guitarist Very right of banner(Looks the weirdest)
    Aoi the Guitarist - Very left of banner (Love his funnyness)
    Kai the Drummer - Middle right of banner(Nicest~)

The first song I heard of their's was Cassis. It's very soft rock.. and a very long song (7 minutes). Listen to it.. it's nice :]

If you like screamo and hardcore rock then listen to Filth in the Beauty. The beginning is very unique for Jrock :p

Scariest video by them is Chizuru I believe... cause it's from a movie. (Don't watch if you don't like blood and horror movies). Another hectic one that adds to this is No. 666. (you might have to turn it up a bit) It's really crazy and I suggest that you don't watch it if you get seizures from bright lights and stuff. It has screamo too.

Their newest PV I believe is Guren. I love the video..

I like this song cause of how it's sung and played REGRET

If anyone else loves them or wants to discuss them or share PVs... go ahead!

2. chcltmoney3

chcltmoney3 Kenkyuusei

The GazettE.... the band that got me started on Japanese music. I'm still used to calling them just Gazette hehehe. I started off with a song called 'Beautiful' by them. I don't know how to describe the song, so go listen to it for yourself. :lol: I haven't really paid attention to their lyrics, just the music. The cool thing about them is that they all like Luna Sea, which is my favorite j-rock band. I could go on and on about The GazettE but I'm tired. The songs I recommend are Cassis, Filth in the Beauty, Cockroach and Best Friends. I'd recommend all their songs, but these are the ones that I can think of.

3. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Mhmm yeah, hahaha. Gazette was what they used to be called... now it's The GazettE with the capital E. xD It took a while to get used to. Nice choice of songs by the way :]

4. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

5. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

I am gonig to download the newest single now, and i am so exciting aboutt he new album

6. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

The Traclist For Their New Album

The tracklist for both version is the same.

1. Hakuri
    2. The Invisible Wall
    3. A Moth Under The Skin
    4. LEECH
    5. Nakagen
    6. Erica
    7. Headache Man
    8. Guren
    9. Shikyu
    10. 13 Stairs [-] 1
    11. Distress And Coma
    12. Kanshoku
    13. Shiroki Yuu Utsu
    14. In The Middle Of Chaos
    15. Mousou
    16. Ogre
    17. Dim Scene

DVD

1. The Invisible Wall pv
    2. The Other Side Of [DIM]

7. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Yeah... I checked it recently. I can't wait!!

8. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

9. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

Re: +The GazettE~

That's also my first song of theirs. Still love it.