1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The GNZ48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Deyan, Apr 23, 2016.

1. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    For youtube, I recommend "ImTOO Download Youtube". It is totally free (and ad free) and works great with multiple downloads and the ability to choose which resolution you want from those available on youtube.

2. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Just wanted to let everyone now I'm running a blog on tumblr which updates on a weekly basis with their Weibo Updates. Currently, only BEJ and GNZ.
    I'm also looking for someone to assist, so if anyone is interested message the blog on tumblr ^^
    http://chn48s.tumblr.com/

3. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Just watched the opening shows of BEJ and GNZ on youtube! :)
    I was never that into SNH but I kinda like GNZ NIII. Loved the self introductions by Usagi, WenLing and JiaXin.

I'm not sure about a Cantonese song by them though. GNZ only has 4 girls from Guangdong and DanNi can't actually speak Cantonese. It's not like Hakataben/Kansaiben where you can just replace a few words.

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    ^ I agree that it's now very clear that they'll never sing in cantonese maybe except for maybe a song here and there in the encores, but if even I can sing along to some of my favorite cantonese songs (when I'm not a speaker at all) I think with some practice the members who don't speak it will be able to sing with the others. Just don't give them solo lines. :^^;:

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Seems like Leilei is gonna star in a live action adaptation of One Piece as Charlotte Purin. (source)

6. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    NO. BLOODY. WAY. THAT'S SO COOL

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Do you know One Piece? Is Charlotte a main character?
    I don't know anything about manga and anime. :^^;:

8. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

I saw this top banner on the GNZ website today:
    upload_2016-6-16_12-19-56.png

It's Cantonese for "We are GNZ48" The other banner is in standard simplified Chinese.
    Maybe the possibility of a Cantonese song isn't that impossible if they're willing to use Cantonese on the website. Since SNH is supposedly doing original music from now on, perhaps a unit song for Feng JiaXi and Chen XinYu for the new NIII stage?

Also, it's crazy how the team H stages in the GNZ theater next week sold out the moment sales went online but the GNZ stages for this weekend still have seats. >.<

9. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    The new groups need time to build their following. News like Leilei's new role will help with that.

10. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    She's not a main character, she was only recently revealed to be honest, but she's known to be quite cute and (currently) has a very lovely personality. We are celebrating the fact that One Piece isn't a small franchise, and the fact that any of the girls get to take part in it is amazingly awesome already

Why is H going to GNZ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2016
  11. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    SII is going to Beijing to perform their stage and HII is going to Guangzhou. Part of the election promotion.

12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Seems like the One Piece thing was just a fake after all...
    Good one though, for once everybody believed it.

13. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  14. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I don't think GNZ will use Cantonese given the way the government is leading. They want to minimize the use of dialects and promote putonghua. Not to mention alot of members and audience from other provinces they wouldn't understand.

I was trying to watch some of the gnz stages on youtube and they were block in my country by AKS. Not sure if youtube was suppose to updates the copyrights lol.

15. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    The reason why AKS is blocking them is because GNZ is still singing JPN48 stages (that will change soon). SB owns the rights to the songs they purchased for mainland China but not outside of it. That allows AKS to get those stages blocked in at least some countries.

16. Weiweiwei99999

Weiweiwei99999 Kenkyuusei

GNZ is a private organization, so that policy doesn't really matter. It's mostly due to the fact that, as you said, not everyone can understand cantonese and only a minority of members can actually from guangdong. At most, they'll release a song or two in cantonese but that's about it. Only 60-100m people speak cantonese anyway

17. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    GNZ's first MV (title track of their first EP - an original) is out:

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

Just wondering since snh's sister group goes independent, then what about naming the new team, will it be according to aks like n2, n3, or it will be unrelated

19. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    Based on what we have seen so far, it looks like it will be a little of both. SB (Chinese equivalent of AKS) is ignoring the JPN48 groups for all of it's new teams except in cases where the letter is already used in CHN48. For example, BEJ has teams B and E but GNZ has teams G and NIII because there's already NII in SNH.

In my opinion, they should just ditch the numbering altogether and just say "SNH Team N" and "GNZ Team N" or something similar. People are smart enough to know the difference.

20. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Looks like Team G is doing RESET!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sent with Tapatalk