1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Some people messaged me asking if I could make separate sub-forum like teams in 48G for reason of convenience, right after I make the 2nd gen member thread. This, however, is only doable by admin/moderator power thus I told them so. The rest is history.

2. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    So hiragana 1st and 2nd are not acting like just one team but two separate teams?

3. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    That sounds like a terrible idea, but alright lol.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I really don't like separating the three groups, particularly the two Hiraganas. I suggest just two sub-forums, if not going back to one. Having to always click another sub-forum makes up for the minimal convenience of separating them.

Personally, I think sub-forums are to be avoided where possible. Making a sub-forum means subdividing info so people miss out on things they don't already know they're interested in.

Just one opinion.

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    For what is worth... I don't like it either.

It makes little sense if the final purpose is to make easy find infos.
    And on a fan level, it feel also wrong divide the group like that.

Just my two cent

6. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I'm fine with hiragana in a separate forum so that members don't get pushed back to like page 4 I just don't get dividing it even more by generation. Eventually kanji and hiragana will likely get more gens and then old gens will graduate and we'll have lots of forums with only a few members each. Of course anything can be changed at a later time so...

7. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

im fine with two forums for kanji and hiragana but hiragana should be one forum. they arent a separate team.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  9. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Now that Hiragana Keyaki has its full 20 members, I hope they will get their own single but with a different concept/image just like how the management packaged Kanji Keyaki to the public.

I mean, who would have thought the young girls that we saw in their debut 2 years ago
    images (2).jpg
    will turn into this
    images (3).jpg
    People thought they would do the same route Nogi took being their sister group but look at them now. So I'm looking forward to what the management envisioned for our Hiragana-chans in the future. Just wishful thinking.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hiragana now has a new weekly radio program on a channel called TS ONE, but it is only available through an app that uses Japanese mobile phone networks rather than the Internet. The show is called TS One United, and Saitou Kyouko and Takamoto Ayaka led off this week on the hour-long show.

[​IMG]

I've given up resenting the way Hiragana has been shunted out of sight in the past and am now thinking of all the ways they are being helped right now. The big one is that they are included in the game, KeyaKise. That's huge. There's the drama, which is a good one. They are also being more featured on KeyaKake. And they have two songs on the new release. And now there is this radio show. Bit by bit.

And I noted in the making of video that Takahiro seems to have done the choreography for the Soredemo MV. I wasn't thrilled with it, but at least it was him. There wasn't much energy in the MV, it seemed to me, and the sweetness was not sweet enough to make up for it.

Maybe it's also a big deal that the director of the Re:Mind MV turns out to be one of the hottest young directors around: Yamada Kento, who is only 25 and just graduated (from Keio) in 2015. He has done MVs for Suchmos and Utada Hikaru, and recently for Arashi. Too bad I wasn't thrilled with the Re:Mind video.

I've read that these are only visible to fan-club members. And I haven't been able to run them myself.

By the way, as we continue to be confused as to just exactly what role Hiragana plays, I heard an expression used to describe the formation of Hiragana on the AbemaTV special a few days ago: imouto-bun no sonzai 妹分の存在. This means something like "an existence filling the role of a younger sister." Do things seem any clearer? No, not to me, either.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  11. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I can play them and I'm not a fan club member.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'll try some more. Thanks.

13. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    That's great. I hope there's more to come. The girls deserve it.

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm hoping that one day they get to front a single. It'll go to show that Hiragana are Keyaki-chan as well. Boy, do I hope that will happen...

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of 2nd gen HiraKeyaki

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

source

16. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    With the addition of new members, I think that would be in the works.
    Amen to that. They're getting there. All they need is a little more push.

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The push they need is where on the 6th single senbatsu selection show of KeyaKake it is Hiragana Keyaki-chan's lined up and not kanji. Would be hella interesting figuring out who gets center there than to recycle the Techi show.

18. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Yes, that's one scenario people are clamoring for. It's quite possible for it to happen in the 6th single if you look at the last Nogi senbatsu(s).

But for me, another scenario would be separate singles for Kanji and Hira under K46 banner, if you base it on the recent indications that the management is trying to seperate those two. It's just my wild guess actually and I may be wrong but I prefer that (maybe because I don't want to see several girls get left behind), but I know that it would not be feasible and difficult to pull off.

Whatever happens, I hope the bigwigs will decide what's the best for them.

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Why separate singles? There is an A and B side to a single ignoring the third song on a disc. Alternate who gets the A every other single. Problem solved.

20. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Oh I see. Yeah, that would be good.

To get out of Kanji's shadow, I guess? Lol. In my opinion, I'd like Hira to be a standalone group under the same K46 banner. That's why I posted before, I'd like to see Hira-chans in the next single with a different concept just like Keya's emo image, just to stand out among the traditional idol groups out there and get the same success their sempai(s) achieved, and eventually, recognition as a noteworthy idol group and not just sometimes left off in the sidelines.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017