[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Note in that photo of Hiragana on the rooftop that they are all holding hands. I don't think the chain goes all the way round, but everyone is holding hands with someone. A comment on 2channel went a little far, saying this photo would go down in music history. But it is a nice photo. I can't figure out what the positions mean about the formation, except maybe that Neru-Takamoto-Katou will be together. I thought it meant Memi might move to the second row, but others see it as maintaining her co-centre position.

In a triumph of otakuism, someone identified the building on the roof of which they are standing. Feed this into Google maps to find it:
    〒105-0022 東京都港区海岸3丁目5−13 NECDSKビル
    You can see the roof they stood on at the bottom of this pic:

photobldg.jpg

Someone asked if anyone recognized the background of the photo. There was discussion and people made various suggestions (Shibuya-no, Shinjuku-maybe), then someone came up with the full solution. It's on the harbour, overlooking a stretch of the monorail, near the Tokyo end of the Rainbow Bridge.

EDIT: Someone in Hiragana mentioned how cute Higashimura looked doing a cartwheel. I look forward to it. Probably in the one-man live.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Hiragana is getting their own tour, Zepp Namba in 31st of May

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

With all Zepps in the country to follow, apparently. This is exactly what several of them asked for in their blogs: a tour of the country to show people what Hiragana could do. One Japanese poster compares this to Team 8. There are Zepps in Sapporo, Nagoya and Fukuoka, as well as the one in Namba (Osaka) and the two in Tokyo (Zepp Tokyo and Zepp DiverCity)..

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Setlist

Kageana Kagechan and Memi
    1. Hiragana Keyaki
    2. Sekai ni wa Ai
    3. Futari Season (From reports i read, Iguchi center lol)
    4. Aozora chigau (Iguchi Mao, Kato Shiho, Saito Kyoko, Sasaki Kumi, Ushio Sarina, Takamoto Ayaka)
    5. Bokutachi sensou (Takase Mana, Sasaki Mirei, Kageyama, Memi, Mei)
    6. Te wo tsunaide
    7. ABC by Jacksons 5
      if the video does not show watch the video here
    8. We are dating
    9. Silent majority
    10. Dare yori mo takaku tobe!
    11. Encore: W keyakizaka no uta

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    A wealth of information here, cheers.

Related: Had already gone to japan in january but due to personal reasons, Im heading down again in May.
    Good news is that I managed to get some tickets for the HS event on the 27th of May
    Hiragana Members: Iguchi Mao, Takamoto Ayaka and Sasaki Mirei.
    Just posting so i remember to report here when it happens.
    Have already met Kyoko once, and the only reason I didnt do it again was because her rows were sold out =/.
    I need to meet everyone at least once...

6. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I just came back from the hiragana solo live. I loved it! besides being thrilled to see my oshi neru in person, It was so much fun to see them do really cutesy renditions of kanji songs, and the new song is (for me) so much better than the kanji single. it made me appreciate the members a lot more (I'm really impressed with mirei's MCing!).

they sang almost totally live which was impressive, but I gotta say they have to work on their singing lol. a lot of it was really (cutely) bad and they ran out of breath many times and couldn't finish singing the lyrics. their dancing was pretty good though!

they greeted fans on the way out which was a really nice touch.

it was an iguchi center lol. it was funny to watch her do hirate's solo.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks so much for this. It's great that you're there.

What I read was that Mao-chan did the Saison solo (what was that like? the kind of lol you would except? or suprisingly okay?) but Memi was centre for the rest of the song -- and the Sugai/Mona move up from the back, pointing, was Neru/Memi, according to a post.
    • Did you note who was in the front on the new song? No-one seems to have reported that yet.
    • One report praised Kage-chan's singing. A few praised Sarina (mainly for being cute).
    • There was frustratingly little about the event on 2channel or in Twitter, but at least some.
    • Nice that there was a greeting line at the end.
    • Kyonko/Takemoto in Te wo Tsunaide sounds interesting. So does Memi/Kage as the head-butting WWatanabes in Bokutachi no Sensou.
    • Very frustrating (for us, lol) that there seems to be no video. I wonder whether there will be tomorrow, or at any of the Zepp lives?
    • I come to appreciate Mirei more and more.
    Someone said Neru was stiff with nervousness at the start. Another poster replied that was normal for her. I think so, too. The scenes backstage and at the end of the Omotenashikai were amazing. She has such willpower to just go ahead and do these things despite that nervousness. I hope it will settle down as we go on. Last week's KeyaKake made me think it will.

I'm still reading comments from here and there:
    • in Te wo Tsunaide, supposedly Kyonko actually did kiss Takemoto, on the cheek
    • Kyonko was very appreciative of people with her goods, even the ones who made them themselves, including the support-fan with ramen curling around it
    • Kage-chan was also deeply appreciative of people supporting her with goods, penlights, calls. She said it made her happy from the bottom of her heart.
    • Mao-chan said she was more nervous before this show than she has ever been in her entire life
    • one commenter said the Hiraganas were better performers than the Kanjis
    • a couple of people said they were at least better at banter and talk.
    • people are saying Hiragana is really now beginning
    • this show, and the plans for a tour, make one think they really could manufacture a separate existence
    • several people said the group's style was very different from the main group's. one person said he came out feeling the satisfaction of having seen a real idol show.
    • the fact that it appears to have been all done live impressed a lot of people, as it does me
    • a cute line about Neru taking the Techi part in Silent Majority. Someone called Neru "Moses with ape arms." (background: Neru has double-jointed elbows, which can bend backward to an alarming degree, and are called "ape arms" in Japanese. )

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  8. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    this thread could not come at a better time since the hiragana special on Keyakitte Kakenai concluded yesterday.
    I think I fell in love with these girls all over again.
    The most interesting piece of news was Memi's strength. mTo challenge Moriya.. not bad.
    Kumi is hilarious and spot on with Kyonko's voice. props to her. wished Mao, Kageyama and Mana had more time tho. Ayaka and Mei were bloody adorable.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I actually think it fits the story of the song better (a teasing cheek kiss), aside from a good move to fish out reaction from fans :hehe:

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i need some screenshots/photos of Kyonko kissing Takamoto :worthy:

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Also Nikkan Sports, whose reporter seems to be impressed.

Talk of the group becoming "entertainers" specializing in live performance. The fact that they can do their whole show live, without much problem, makes that seem possible. Neru actually mentioned the fact that they are doing a tour before Kanji does. Sarina is portrayed as being the main person for the Jackson Five song, doing it in English. She apparently said that they will probably do a different cover for the Osaka show. Still no word on the formation for the new song.

Nice feeling from the Gravure the Television cover posted by @CutePanda. Another version of Sakamichi.

I'm beginning to actually think this could become its own group. Maybe even to the extent suggested by a 2channel poster: the third in the Sakamichi series. But I still want them to be involved in the senbatsu for a best-selling single.

The amount of work being a kennin involves for Neru makes one wonder if she might actually forgo university (at least for now) and concentrate on entertainment. Aki-P was already writing for TV when he was in high school, and dropped out of college to do it full-time, I believe. I've seen comments taking things Neru has said and interpreting them this way (e.g., "What would you be doing if you weren't in Keyakizaka46?" "I'd be going to college and trying to figure out what to do with my life.")

One commenter said that kennin Neru didn't stand out in the group -- "in a good way" -- since the rest of the members were so good they didn't seem on a lower level.

In her blog before the first show, Harada Aoi gave a nice send-off to the Hiraganas. She said she would have liked to go and asked the people who did go to enjoy it in her place:

C7hgNQlVYAEzgkG.jpg large.jpg

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Someone on 2channel has just posted a few "unpublished photos" from Hustle Press:

C7hZsyRVYAAzTzx.jpg C7hZYJ5VwAEnFQX.jpg C7hZLgaVAAMotuj.jpg C7hY2TkVAAAZcJE.jpg C7hYa0EVsAE4QCm.jpg

Takamoto Ayaka, Ushio Sarina, Sasaki Mirei, Iguchi Mao, Katou Shiho.

And there a new Hustle Press gravure of Takemoto.

Next best thing, from Kyonko's blog:

mobOpruIV.jpg

Kyonko tells us that she played the guy in the song, making use of her deep voice. I really want to see a video, but it will probably have to wait until after the tour. There apparently were cameras there recording, at least on Wednesday.

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    damn, those unpublished photos are beautiful, i wonder why they weren't included in the final published version

• Like Like x 1
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

PLOT TWIST

They rename Hiragana as Toriizaka46 and they release their own singles.

And they make Neru choose where she wan to be for real since kennins in Sakamichi are NO-NO.

17. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    THIS BELONGS IN THE CONSPIRACY THREAD [hehe][hehe]

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru indicates she is going to keep working with both, and not go to college (see my post in her thread). But if she had to choose, I believe she personally would choose Kanji. Which might be the wrong decision for her, because of her cuter style. Sigh.

19. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    It probably wouldn't be up to her anyway.

20. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I already said this in the main thread but I like the push they're starting to give them now that Kanji already is a pratically established success. Like mass magazine gravure, the concerts, etc.