1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    As much as I like Kanji I didn't particularly liked the last eps of Keyakitte. It really feels like a joke towards Hiraganas, even if surely USJ money are more worth to production than promoting their own girls (....). At least they put Neru-Fuchan episode somewhere near the PBook releasing... but I'm prone to think is more a coincidence at this point that actual planning.
    The time they get on Keyakitte in general is too little, so I hope Hiragana will have their own show. Not something necessarily BIG, but at least something where each of them, especially with the addiction of 2nd gen now, can be promoted - and enjoyed - fairly.
    Am I asking too much? lol
    Yet, every other group has more than 2 shows so, why not?
    Hyped for the concerts thought. So far Hiraganas' talent convinced me to support them, so I expect good thing this time too.

2. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    the concerts are this week? The time snuck up on me.

The universal studios advertisements might be time sensitive with things being seasonal

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @ukifune The reason is simple, KeyaKake isn't Hiragana's show. It's Kanji's. It's like when SKE came to AKBingo. Hiragana is just like a guest star, nothing more. Therefore, I agree with @Dill .Hira need their own show, to express themselves, develop their ability, promote their activity and to please their fans. It doesn't have to be big, a web-based show like NogiKoko or Nogiten is fine.

In the beginning, Hiragana was formed as Under. But, because the bonds between Kanji's member are too strong, mngmnt tried to do something about it, which is making them as the grup that can fill the gap/limit/weakness that Kanji has. I found or maybe felt about this on 4th single. The first 3 singles, I can see what was the image/character of Kanji, which is freedom (not cool, like most people said). They basically can do and try anything. Then, on 4th single, I felt that mngmnt try to focus them on one genre, cool, dark, emo or anything that we usually say about them right now. This is where Hiragana enter. They are the one that deal with genre outside that part, which make them has more freedom to try many different thing. Of course, you can't imagine Kanji's girl do sweet and cute song like Hiragana, right? This is, for me, what make Hiragana more interesting than Kanji. I love freedom.This is also the reason why I support Hiragana more than Kanji, now.
    So, we can say, Kanji and Hiragana is inseparable existence, yet separated by big difference. And, I hope they stay like this. No mixed Senbatsu. But, if mngmnt decide the other way, what can I do. I just keep following and supporting them, I guess. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Tuesday night's performance apparently went off well, with great audience reaction. The 2gens were there for talk, for No War in the Future, and I believe for W-KEYAKIZAKA no Uta, which was the encore. In addition, despite her broken wrist, with arm in a cast and sling, Memi bounded on stage to take part in the encore. She was apparently holding back tears. She reminded the audience that it is only her wrist that's hurt and she's quite fine otherwise. Here's a drawing posted on Twitter by @NonNon__46

[​IMG]

@Dill -- I agree 100 percent: Hiragana need their own show. And I think they will get it, especially since there is apparently not going to be a new KeyaBINGO, at least not right away. And as @MasToppu says, a web-based show would be fine: that would be viewable all over Japan, unlike KeyaKake, which is limited to the Tokyo area and a few others.

@MasToppu -- What's in your spoiler makes a lot of sense, although I think Hirate still thinks Kanji has freedom. She talks happily about "betraying the fans' expectations." I just hope Hiragana has freedom to develop their own character as a 20-member group. As basically not really an idol fan, I don't want to see them become just a conventional idol group, with their "happy aura."

But the thing about it being Kanji's show excusing this real injury to Hiragana won't wash with me. Hiragana spent several weeks appearing here, and keeping them out in order to give us two lackluster shows makes no sense to me. The only thing mentioned that does make sense to me is that USJ wanted their publicity now, for the Christmas season. They got two of the least interesting KeyaKakes in memory and some over-the-top promotion. They would have done better with a mixed team from both groups.

As I have been reading in Japanese comments, I'm falling out of love with Tsuchida and Sawabe: they take up too much of the time, and haven't been able to coach the girls into taking over. I sense that the girls are feeling that the hosts are part of the "adult" side and mistrusting them more now. I still like them, and I like most of their comedy, but this is not their show. And they seem to me to be falling flat with the girls recently. Having said that, however, I do not want to replace them with creepy and unfunny guys like the hosts of Nogizaka's show, which are the names Japanese posters keep bringing up.

In fact, however, I think the problem may not be with the hosts but with the producers and directors.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune who are the creepy and unfunny guys from Nogizaka46 show ? Bananaman ?

7. glsone

glsone Member

Are we watching the same show? The girls clearly adore both of the hosts from what I can see. As for the girls not taking the reins of their show It's not really Sawabe and Tsuchidas fault. I've come to terms with the fact that that's just who the Kanji girls are and are going to keep being. It hurts to say but they seem really content with how things are and have no desire to challenge themselves with new, more important roles at least in the public eye; it's my biggest gripe with the group atm really.

To get back on the Hiragana topic since it's their thread a web show must at least be in the works for them now. Especially since we need a platform to discover everything we can about the newbies. I hope they go with a hostless format like how Nogizaka tte Koko was. It's no shock that most of the under girls that hosted those early shows went on to be regular and skilled radio/TV workers like Yuttan and Himetan and Misa Misa. That's where they honed those skills first. Would love to see the Hiragana girls get the same opportunity.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@CutePanda -- I think so, yes: the plump leader and the dark other guy. Not as bad as the one guy with the bowl haircut and dark-rimmed glasses on one of their other shows, but they still give me the same creepy feeling. Personal preference, I guess. And I don't watch those shows all that much, so it's probably a shallow impression. But it's my impression..

@glsone -- Yes, I get what you're saying. But I've watched the show from the start (or at least from March 2016, but have seen all the early shows several times) and after the initial shock of being prodded and pushed and insulted early on, they got into the hosts and appreciated them. I just feel recently that the hosts aren't getting the same reactions they used to get from the members, and are taking on more of the front stage themselves. There are a few girls who have actually learned to be variety performers, like Dani. But those are not the girls I particularly like.

As for the girls, what I've always liked about this show is that it does less acting and gaming and carrying on and we get a bit closer to the natural members. That comparative quietness is one of the many things I prefer about Keyakizaka. I want the members to learn a way to come forward honestly and simply, without games and forced smiles. Vain hope, possibly. This is the idol world, after all. But your idea of a hostless show I find intriguing. I'd better look for some Nogizakatte Koko shows.

9. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The Kanjis are introverts, nothing wrong with that, probably the reason why TsuchixSawabe gets a lot of screentime is cause the Kanjis don't have enough funny content for broadcast.

Anyways, I could see the Hiraganas doing well on variety shows. I enjoyed their solo episodes on Keyabingo :)

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I approve the hostless show. On tv, on YT, wherever you want I'll watch it. I'm pretty sure Hiragana have enough personalities to carry it on on their own, but, having a real good host would also teach them a lot, so...

This said, my dislike towards Tsuchida and Sawabe is pretty known so I'll spare you the usual speech, but I doubt they'll be replaced.
    If there's something I learned in these months, following Keyaki and Nogi and now all the other 48 groups is that people who are behind the scenes seems never learn anything at all.

AKB48show is doing a segment about Hiragana's concerts? Did I understood right?
    If so, it may not become my favorite segment ever, but it could really be near the top. :cute:

12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I think its a Hiragana Keyakizaka46 SHOW episode.

13. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Dill @Ally_ From the pics I've seen from Kubo Satone's twitter that seems to be the case, as she might be backstage reporter for the concert

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you both!
    I can't wait to see it.
    I just saw some small video on twitter and.. man!!!! :cute:

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  16. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Bananaman and Ijiri Okada are the best idol show hosts ever. They're hilarious. I don't understand why you think Bananaman are creepy. Though I do understand with Ijiri becasue thats his schtick but if you watched Nogibingo you would see he's actually a great guy and really cares for the girls. The Fukagawa Mai graduation episode is a good example.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Navicon46 while I share your like for both Bananaman and Ijiri, I too think they cross the line quite often.
    Ijiri is a character. It works with the viewers and the girls themselves said he is completely different when the camera turn off which is enough for me to give him a chance.. it took some time though. But if I'm not wrong he also host some 48 events, right? Like Janken Tournament or sp, and there he's almost unrecognizable lol
    With Bananaman is different. They are with Nogi since the start and while I won't said they are creepy, they cross the line quite often. Do this make them less funny? Not for me, but I understand if there're people who find them creepy and, frankly, the segment in which the girls pretend to date Himura is unwatchable for me too.

But anyway... I doubt they'll ever take Bananaman from Nogi to give them to Hiragana. Hijiri is another matter though. It wouldn't surprise me if we get a show with him... the most important thing right now though is getting a show with Hiraganas. Does exist some way for international fans to push a request like that?

Last, but not less important, I was rewatching the first live event and man... I can't wait to see this year concerts. Does anyone knows if they sang a cappella this time too? That's was truly good! (But seeing Mei with long hair was kind of shocking lol I'm not used to it anymore!)

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No, but they sang english songs!

During the final tour in Makuhari, Mirei Sarina Manafi sang an english song medley (all the songs they previously sing before)!

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kumi and Mao on radio (12-18-2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

some footage from Hiragana National tour from M-ON (Last day)

backup : http://48videodouga.net/video/6168

here are some gif for No War in the future

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls