1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes, I agree with @Dill and @ukifune, Oide Shampoo is indeed cherful and easy song to practice. And, the skirt flip dance, I believe it was already removed since years ago. They replace it with dame dame dance.

And thanks to @ukifune for the setlist. It was indeed fun to watch setlist. And I hope for the last day, thay can end it with BANG. For example, Fukyouwaon and for Nogi song, they can do Inochi or even Influencer. I wish Nibu get a chance to be front row member or center! :)
    Basically, from these two days concert, I can see, Hiragana can do any type of song, cool, dark, happy, cute and other. I hope they can keep it like this, this freedom, so we can have opportunity to see more faces from Hiragana.
    Oh, and for 3rd gen Nogi, Itou Riria mentioned on her blog that she also watch Hiragana Live. She said, Hiragana has succesfully sent the happy aura. I hope other audiences also feels the same.

3. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Nice! Great to hear that the Hiraganas are getting even stronger. It sounds like they've taken the chance and are running away with it.

Also cool to hear they performed Kimi no Na wa Kibou. It's also one of my top Nogizaka songs, but more than that I think of it as Ikoma's song. With her grad announcement, it seems really fitting.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Someone secretly recorded the new song (Ima Miteiro) on their phone. And someone else has posted what they say is a transcription of what they heard. I've posted these lyrics (Japanese, unofficial) in Mii-Pan's thread.

EDIT: Just found a photo that may (or may not) be from Budoukan (three levels?). In any case, it shows an audience with all pink penlights. This is what Hiragana members have asked for when they sing their song, Hiragana Keyaki.

[​IMG]

I've added this info to the notes at the end of my K46 Members Chart (link below). The penlight colours are also there for each individual.

@MasToppu -- My mistake on the Oide Shampoo dance. I read that they had retired the "damedame" dance and thought that referred to the skirt flip. Out of date.

5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Hiragana solo album like Nogiunder? OMG o_O

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    HIRAGANA SOLO ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expecting a lot of new songs from them, unless they decided to troll us and put in "Saimajo Hiragana ver" and such lol

What i want to see:
    • Rap song with Paripi center
    • Magic Girls 2nd song
    • Kage x Memi or Nao x Miku duet
    • Kage centered song
    • English song!
    • Hiragana Band
    What we probably will see:
    • Kyoko solo
    • Lima Cantik
    • KISSU (I forgot the members Kyoko Iguchi Sasaki K Sasaki M Ushio?)

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Damn! Got teary eyes here. What's wrong, me?! :D

I'm super happy right now. At least, with this album, regardless its content, Hiragana has been recognized as a group or at least important part of Keyakizaka46. With this album, they also has a chance to promote and perform their song at many music show, like what they want on their last end-year SR.
    Actually, I was kind of predicted this album. If Nogi's Under can get one, Hiragana will get it. I hope they get good new songs. :)

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I called Hiragana single but this is so much more!!! And more unexpected!
    But truly, now it really feels like Kanji and Hiragana are walking together

I'm so hyped about this lol
    :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

9. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I'm so happy for them. I thought they would simply get the treatment they got last single as well and that's it, but a hiragana album? Didn't see this coming at all. :worthy:
    The things I'm now curious about are how many new songs will be in there and what they decide to do with hiragana for the 6th single.

10. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Congratulations to hiragana keyaki!
    Hopefully there will be kyonko solo! Can't get enough of her voice.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  12. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    congrats to them! looking forward to the nako/aki report too~

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, it was Seifuku no Mannequin! Love this song! :1st:
    Just from the photo and members' reaction, I can see how big this album meaning really is, for them. Love them all! :cute:
    Go forward Hiragana! Jump higher than anyone else :1st:

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I want Kage solo!:cry2:Kyoko have a powerful voice but personally I prefer Kage's voice.

17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    OMG I really hoped for Hiragana to release an album, so nice:1st:
    Big congrats!!!<3<3<3

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just to complete the set, here's the set list for Thursday evening. Very siimilar show, slight assortment of days 1-2 songs, celebratory Dare Tobe! at the end. Come on, Kanji fans, get on board Hiragana Airlines, Flight 001.

I expect the album in May, with a summer-long tour to follow -- maybe even the performance in Nagano that Memi promised in her Showroom.
    影ナレ pre-show announcements
    金村、小坂、渡邉美 Kanemura, Kosaka, Miho

Overture
    ① ひらがなけやき Hiragana Keyaki
    ② 二人セゾンFutari Saison
    ③ 僕たちは付き合っている Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru
    MC①
    ④ 語るなら未来を… Kataru nara, Mirai wo...
    ⑤ 東京タワーはどこから見える?Tokyo Tower ha Doko kara Mieteru?
    MC②
    ⑥ AM1:27(柿崎、影山、佐々木美、東村)(Kakizaki, Kageyama, Mirei, Higashimura)
    ⑦ 青空が違う(井口、潮、影山、佐々木美、高瀬、東村) Aozora to Chigau (Iguchi, Sarina, Kage, Mirei, Takase, Higashimura)
    ⑧ 猫の名前(柿崎、加藤、佐々木久、高瀬) Neko no Namae (Kakizaki, Katou, Kumi, Takamoto)
    ⑨ 沈黙した恋人よ(潮、加藤、齊藤、佐々木久、高本) Chinmoku Shiite Koibito (Sarina, Katouu, Saitou, Kumi, Takamoto)
    ⑩ 100年待てば 100-Nen Matteba (1gens)
    MC③
    ~二期生ソロダンスで登場 2gens solo dance
    ⑪ 制服のマネキン(二期) Seifuku no Manekin (2gens)
    ダンストラックDance Track
    ⑫ NO WAR in the future (all20)
    MC④(二期自己紹介) (2gens self-introductions)
    ⑬ それでも歩いてる Soredemo Aruiteru (Mao-chan's chair apparently fell over)
    ⑭ 永遠の白線 Eien no Hakusen
    ⑮ 手を繋いで帰ろうか Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka
    ⑯ 誰よりも高く跳べ!Dare yori Takaku Tobe!
    ⑰ 太陽は見上げる人を選ばない Taiyou wa Miageru Hito wo Erabanai
    MC⑤

【アンコール】 Encore
    VTR(オーディション合格から今日までの軌跡)Video (from passing the audition until now)
    ⑱ イマニミテイロ Ima ni Mitero (new song, Mirei centre)
    MC⑥
    ~VTR(けやき坂46単独アルバム発売決定)Video (Hiragana Album decided; Memi, Kumi, Mirei burst into tears of joy, then everyone does)
    ⑲ 世界には愛しかない Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai (performed still weeping from joy at announcement)
    ⑳ W-KEYAKIZAKAの詩
    MC⑦

【Wアンコール】 Double Encore
    ㉑ 誰よりも高く跳べ!Dare Yori mo Takaku Tobe! (extremely exciting, even though members obviously tired)
    MC⑧
    Some great images from the show linked for us by @CutePanda above.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

And when people left Budoukan, they came out into a beautiful snowy night (from Takahiro's Tweet):
    [​IMG]

In her Idol & Read magazine interview, Memi says: "With our increased numbers, I want us to grow into a major group that is as well-known as Kanji Keyaki." They took a first step yesterday, with the announcement of the album.

Kanemura Miku apparently did a lot of the MC work (not sure how much). One poster wondered if a middle-school girl had ever done MCing at Budoukan before. I imagine so, but it was a nice thought. It makes me realize just how rapidly the 2gens have found themselves in the big leagues, performing at Budoukan. Reminds me of the Nogi 3gens' rapid rise. Itou Karin says it took the Nogi 2gens two years to appear in a live.

I think the album will give plenty of space for various members to be centre, and for the 2gens to get more presence without pushing the 1gens aside. And I know the 1gens realize that they would not have gotten this without growing their numbers.

EDIT: Link to tweet with brief video of Takahiro after the show. Fan: "Outstanding!" Takahiro: "Thanks. (gestures to stage) Tell them." Not sure if he meant he would tell them.

EDIT2: Link to blog post with numerous photos and all three setlists.

19. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Since New Years Keyakitte double episode it's been pretty much all Hiragana. 46SHOW, Budokan 3 day, and now a full album.

I wonder if this album was a confirmed plan before Techi got injured and Kanji decided to cancel their whole two days. Aki-P is getting that Keyakizaka insurance plan ready. I'm expecting higher sales than the Nogi Under's album, even though that one sold over 100k last time I saw. I think they'll do it.

Ukifune, I remember you wanted management to push Hiragana a bit harder last year. It looks like you got your wish and then some.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@jan ken pon -- The timing and ins and outs of this will be discussed for a while. Some fans will be sure that the fix was in from before Techi's injury, or even that the injury is faked. My guess is that the (real) injury just accelerated the process, that Aki-P and Konno-san already had the album planned, and had confidence that Hiragana could pull off this amazing triumph at Budoukan. One Japanese comment suggested two nights for Kanji at Saitama Super Arena, which likely has a capacity 1.5-2.0 x Budoukan (for music; its total capacity is 37,000, the second-largest indoor arena in the world).

Aki-P and Konno-san (the man who runs K46 for Sony, from what I read) were there in the front row of the VIP section last night. Observers before the show figured that meant something was up, that there would be some kind of big announcement.

Did I want them to push Hiragana? Probably, though I don't remember writing it. In her Idol & Read interview (the translation is ready, I'll post it soon) Memi said that Kanji was way above them in skill and sureness. I think Kanji got that from the crazy-intense rehearsing they have had to do for shows that were coming too fast. Now I think Hiragana is getting the same treatment. They are going to be working all-out to learn and record new songs for the album. And Takahiro is now identified with them, too.

note: I see I left out the link to the little Takahiro video above. I've added it. But here it is.