1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Based on a few episodes of Keyakake and the special episode of Re:Mind, Nao doesnt make a lasting impression for me. I only remembered Mona and her played volleyball in the Keyakake. :^^;: anyway, the management will put their favor pick in the center spot and hope the fans will support her.

here is a good spot for 2nd gen blog translation:

https://secondgenblogs.wordpress.com/

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm curious to see where this Nao push will take us.
    To me Nao let an impression when she was called out... her presentation (and comparision with Oda), her role in Re:Mind spin-off, her - really good - pictures.... but when she is not under the spotlight I easily forget about her... which is, for me, her weak point.
    If she and mngmnt find a way to work on that I think she can easily become one of the faces of Hiragana.
    I have to admit thought that I can't recall at all how good she is at singing... is she good?

@STS Hiragana have enough talent to have several aces.

I think mngmnt is really trying to push different girls in different times. Hopefully this mean they have a plan (and aren't doing it just to see how it work out) but so far the choice they made were good ones so I'm willing to wait and see

Once again... whose divinity do I have to pray to have that mini-live?

3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Miho is 17 years, she was born in february 24 2000.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Dill here is a video of Nao did eccentric in her showroom @1:12:57

Aozora ga Chigau@1:18:02

if the video does not show watch the video here

SaiMajo, Fukyouwaon, Dare yori mo takaku tobe, Seifuku to taiyou, WKeyakizaka no Uta

start@50:50

EDIT:

I edited Nao's singing scenes in 1 video

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you @CutePanda
    her voice is nice quality stuff... but I have to admit I have a soft spot for this kind of improv singing (or karaoke when is done well) now I'm truly curious to hear her go all out.
    What is for sure is that keyaki doesn't lack talent.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manafi and Memi were sitting in the VIP seats at the Hiragana 2gen Omotenashikai and apparently stood up and danced along with the encore, W-Keyakizaka no Uta. (click images to enlarge)

[​IMG]

In her own blog post, Nao said that the 2gens had always admired the green W-Keyaki T-shirts and were thrilled to be able to wear them.

There was the usual exit greeting line at this Omotenashikai, apparently along a hallway displaying flowers and a set of scrolls written by the members. Nice, but it doesn't look as if any of them will be challenging Neru's (or Ozeki's, or Memi's) calligraphic superiority any time soon:

[​IMG]

Left to right: Miho, Manamo, Konoka, Hiyo-tan, Nibu, Paripi, Nao, Hina-tan, Miku.

Click images to enlarge.

By the way, my initial impression of Nao was both confirmed and softened by her recent blog post. In her demonstration of volleyball smashes, the ball must have ended up hitting someone in the audience. She says: "Congratulations to the person who received the 'Kosaka Attack'." But I kind of enjoyed that hint of pride, and the general tone of her intelligent, well-considered, and looong post. She wrote about the 6th single, the Omotenashikai, and her own photo spread in Marquee mag (Paripi, Hiyo-tan and Konoka also had features in the magazine).

@Dill -- To get to see the mini-live, I doubt any deity except Konno-san would do. Maybe Manamo. Or maybe chant "Namu myouhou rengekyou" over and over again, as Aki-P must, if he is really Soka Gakkai.

EDIT: Habu was apparently also there, and wrote a post praising them.

EDIT2: Mii-pan and Sarina were also there.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  7. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

re:mind up on american netflix rn

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kumi and Miipan on radio ( 2-19-2018)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

2-19-2018 SR (WSasaki)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19785750/

new Hiragana 1st gen song - Imanimiteiro

Mei and Takamoto SR (2-20-2018)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19833033/
    [​IMG]

profile photos

[​IMG]

source

each members got a different flowers and i cant see which flower on Paripi coz it was blocked by her long hair [hehe]

2-21-2018 SR (Mao Kyonko)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19887450/

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is there any information about Ima ni Miteiro MV release?

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Ima ni Miteiro MV subbed:

Taken down. I still can't figure out the vagaries of Sony's approach to this, since various Japanese versions of things remain on YouTube.

I've uploaded subtitle (.ass) files to Google Docs. We'll see if that works. I'm not sure how to work this on a phone, but if you're using a computer (a PC at least) download a subtitle file, put it in the same folder as the video you may have already got elsewhere, and rename the file to the same name as the video (the part of the name before the period, at least). It should then be automatically picked up by the video. If that doesn't work, you can use the menus in your video player: open the video, then use the menus to select the subtitle file for the video player to play.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love the MV, the dance and the closing scene. There are many scenes that depicts Hiragana situation. And, Memi caught me off guard when she suddenly look at the camera. :inlove: Some scene just looks like SiMajo scene, I wonder if this song is Hiragana starting point or something. I wish the best for them. :)

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @ukifune for some reason I can't see the VM you post, both this and the previous one. No idea if it's the forum or some block I have on this PC, but maybe someone else has the same problem? Is there another link available?
    Who's the center of this song btw? Is there one?

19. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

It's not just you. Sony seems to be out in full force right now taking down everything.

20. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    :(
    i hope the uploader has google drive...... i was really looking forward to this eng sub MV

ive been waiting ever since the leak of this heartfelt song