The Hiragana Keyaki thread

Discussion in 'General Keyakizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Kenkyuusei

@ukifune So, it was color. It is indeed difficult with just the title. I don't know, if this can help, but on the other day, when I translate the title only, as the color, someone correct it. Here what he said.

But, if we see it from the next lines after Imanimiteiro on the chorus part, it is the color, right?

2. ukifune

ukifune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    Twitter:
    sakanote
    Lol. My first attempt was "Now you'll see." But I thought the word iro (colour) appeared so often that it must be related to that. But the grammar of it did bother me. So did the "ni", but your contact has cleared that up for me. In English, "now you'll see" can mean "in the time about to come" as well as simply "right now."

Anyway, the transcriber sometimes uses the kanji for iro in the body of the lyrics and sometimes it's the full katakana Imanimiteiro. I think your contact is probably right about the title, etc. That works better for me. But in fact, what you're seeing is people's "colours," so the meaning is close anyway.

Thanks very much for this. I'm going to go back and change the title. I definitely don't intend this as a definitive translation, just a fan attempt to get the basic message into our heads, quick and dirty.

And by the way, about getting goosebumps from listening to music, which we were talking about after the Hiragana AKB show.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  3. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Thank you for the translation. That seems to convey Hiragana soul for me.

I mean, the way and reasons the group was created in the first place, the path they followed on the side, or behind Kanji, but at the same time building up the core of what they are now, the first songs, events, Netflix Drama, 2nd gen then Budokan... they may give this "happy aura" everyone seems to see, but they are stong as they come; always trying, always taking another step.

Am I rambling? lol

The only thing I don't particularly like is that people are already putting Hiragana against Kanji.... which is something I can't see at all. Walking together the same path as two separated groups yes, being divided by rivalries.. I think it belong more to fans than to Keyaki itself.

This said, Budokan's pictures look amazing! :inlove:

4. RedBug

RedBug Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Hiragana is surely trying to make a contrast with kanji...
    The happy aura is a good thing to balance with kanji's rebel aura.

Just compare Fukyouwaon and NO WAR in the future lyrics wise, and you get what I mean.

5. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    wow, Imanimiteiro gave me a goosebumps

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  8. ukifune

ukifune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    Twitter:
    sakanote
    Hiragana 2gen Omotenashikai , Monday evening 12 February Makuhari Messe. In the mini-live, they did all Hiragana songs except for Oide Shampoo. Kosaka Nao centred every song except Oide Shampoo.

1. self intros
    Miku plays NO WAR on sax
    Hina draws a panda
    Nao does call/response
    Paripi rap
    Nibu rolls her tongue
    Hiyo-tan ballet
    Konoka call/response
    Manamo deep formal bow
    Miho dribbles basketball

2. clubs:
    broadcasting club (Manamo)

music club:
    Miku alto sax, Hina piano, Paripi/Konoka acoustic guitar
    i. Tuning (Yui-chans' song)
    ii. Taiko drumming by all four

athletic club
    Nao, Nibu, Hiyo-tan, Miho
    i. unicycle
    ii. Nibu sets volleyball, Nao smashes
    iii. double-dutch skipping rope, Hiyo-tan enters with a cartwheel
    iv. Miho basket shot

dance club
    all 9
    Konoka tap dance
    Miku/Hiyo-tan/Manamo ballet
    Nibu baton
    Hina-tan skipping rope
    Paripi sword fight
    Nibu bamboo sword practice

3. fashion show

4. mini-live

Overture
    Hiragana Keyaki (all 9, Nao centre)
    Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru (all 9, Nao centre)
    MC1
    Sore demo Aruiteru (all 9, Nao centre)
    MC2
    Eien no Hakusen(all 9, Nao centre)
    Dance Track
    Oide Shampoo (all 9, Hina centre)
    Dare yori mo Takakaku Tobe! (all 9, Nao centre)
    NO WAR in the future (all 9, Nao centre)
    encore:
    MC3
    W-KEYAKIZAKA no Uta (all 9, Nao centre)
    MC4

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sounds fairly amazing. There were 7,000 people in the audience. This is a ridiculously talented group. And it looks as if management has decided that Nao is their centre. Will she be in the front row of the full 20-member Hiragana?

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

looking at the setlist and the management pushed Kosaka as 2nd gen center in this concert. ( 7 out of 8 songs)

[​IMG]

10. STS

STS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamaguchi Maho
    why not? 1st gen actualy don't have center or even ace except Neru =)

11. ukifune

ukifune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    Twitter:
    sakanote
    1gen is full of potential aces. And so is 2gen. Interesting that they pick Nao, but she appears to be very talented and fans seem to think she is exceedingly pretty. To me she has seemed cold and proud ever since the auditions, and I don't much warm to her, but we've seen little of her, and I'm totally open to coming to understand her better. And it's true that there is no clear centre among the 1gens, so the field is open to rise even higher, eventually.

Nao is one of the youngest members, still in middle school, and management started with the youngest member at centre in both Kanji (Techi) and the 1gens (Memi co-centre). And in Nogizaka (Ikoma). I'd expected Miho to be the one pushed forward, but one factor may be that she is 19 17 (thanks, @humbal), while Nao is still 15. The youngest members are Hiyo-tan, Miku and Nao, in that order, and all of them turned 15 last September.

@CutePanda (next post) -- I tend to trust management in these choices, since I've approved of all three of those first choices so far (Ikoma, Techi, Memi). Memi hasn't really worked out so far (much as I like her), but the other two definitely did.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

Based on a few episodes of Keyakake and the special episode of Re:Mind, Nao doesnt make a lasting impression for me. I only remembered Mona and her played volleyball in the Keyakake. :^^;: anyway, the management will put their favor pick in the center spot and hope the fans will support her.

here is a good spot for 2nd gen blog translation:

https://secondgenblogs.wordpress.com/

13. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    I'm curious to see where this Nao push will take us.
    To me Nao let an impression when she was called out... her presentation (and comparision with Oda), her role in Re:Mind spin-off, her - really good - pictures.... but when she is not under the spotlight I easily forget about her... which is, for me, her weak point.
    If she and mngmnt find a way to work on that I think she can easily become one of the faces of Hiragana.
    I have to admit thought that I can't recall at all how good she is at singing... is she good?

@STS Hiragana have enough talent to have several aces.

I think mngmnt is really trying to push different girls in different times. Hopefully this mean they have a plan (and aren't doing it just to see how it work out) but so far the choice they made were good ones so I'm willing to wait and see

Once again... whose divinity do I have to pray to have that mini-live?

14. igrow0ld

igrow0ld Kenkyuusei

I've read somewhere that some said Kobayui is Nanase 2.0 because giving the same vibe as Nanase.
    Nao is the new upgrade I guess. In Kakkenai, ni kisei shoukai. Nao was told by her brother that she resembles Kobayui. So, it's clicked. :D

I don't know, maybe this is one of the arcs that Aki-p like to pave. Start with can't do/not reliable enough or less talent/spotlight later blooming persona. not Miho, it's Nao instead.

well, this is just a mere assumption but interesting to see who the ace is.
    Memi the first share center with Neru, then Kyouko with soredemo and no war. Now, we have Mirei centering Ima ni
    while many talents to be the ace. indeed, it's a nice story to start with follow how hiragana keyaki grows.

15. humbal

humbal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Miho is 17 years, she was born in february 24 2000.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

@Dill here is a video of Nao did eccentric in her showroom @1:12:57

Aozora ga Chigau@1:18:02

SaiMajo, Fukyouwaon, Dare yori mo takaku tobe, Seifuku to taiyou, WKeyakizaka no Uta

start@50:50

EDIT:

I edited Nao's singing scenes in 1 video

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  17. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Thank you @CutePanda
    her voice is nice quality stuff... but I have to admit I have a soft spot for this kind of improv singing (or karaoke when is done well) now I'm truly curious to hear her go all out.
    What is for sure is that keyaki doesn't lack talent.

18. ukifune

ukifune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    Twitter:
    sakanote
    Manafi and Memi were sitting in the VIP seats at the Hiragana 2gen Omotenashikai and apparently stood up and danced along with the encore, W-Keyakizaka no Uta. (click images to enlarge)

[​IMG]

In her own blog post, Nao said that the 2gens had always admired the green W-Keyaki T-shirts and were thrilled to be able to wear them.

There was the usual exit greeting line at this Omotenashikai, apparently along a hallway displaying flowers and a set of scrolls written by the members. Nice, but it doesn't look as if any of them will be challenging Neru's (or Ozeki's, or Memi's) calligraphic superiority any time soon:

[​IMG]

Left to right: Miho, Manamo, Konoka, Hiyo-tan, Nibu, Paripi, Nao, Hina-tan, Miku.

Click images to enlarge.

By the way, my initial impression of Nao was both confirmed and softened by her recent blog post. In her demonstration of volleyball smashes, the ball must have ended up hitting someone in the audience. She says: "Congratulations to the person who received the 'Kosaka Attack'." But I kind of enjoyed that hint of pride, and the general tone of her intelligent, well-considered, and looong post. She wrote about the 6th single, the Omotenashikai, and her own photo spread in Marquee mag (Paripi, Hiyo-tan and Konoka also had features in the magazine).

@Dill -- To get to see the mini-live, I doubt any deity except Konno-san would do. Maybe Manamo. Or maybe chant "Namu myouhou rengekyou" over and over again, as Aki-P must, if he is really Soka Gakkai.

EDIT: Habu was apparently also there, and wrote a post praising them.

EDIT2: Mii-pan and Sarina were also there.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  19. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

re:mind up on american netflix rn

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018 at 1:55 PM