1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @kanjo @CutePanda thanks for the answer.
    So, basically, mngmnt gives a right to member to choose their group new member, right?
    But, I don't think this system will work here, because the one that know the talent of the auditioned girl is mngmnt. Moreover, kanji and hiragana is still few years in this business. I believe their eyes in finding good new member isn't good enough, comparet to mngmnt who have more experience.

Maybe, this Sakamichi audition is only a way to save cost for auditioning new girl. Then, after mngmnt pass some girls, they can easily put the girls in respective group that match with their talent and character. Or, this is just like an expo/exhibition event, where anyone can find more about Sakamichi group audition easily, and apply for it.

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Watching now the 2nd gen footage and... they are still in that phase in which they show to fans and possible fans who they are.......
    adding a third gen to Hiragana make less and less sense to me.

But I still wonder why the first 2 gens are divided so it probably will take a lot of time for me to simply get this move.

Just for the record, the footage looks nice

3. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I was saying before in another post about how I thought there would be a possible full split of Kanji and Hiragana, and particularly about how Kanji has this issue now where they don't actually have a path for new members to join with the current system. So this might be a roundabout way of solving that problem for Kanji.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Katakana Keyaki?

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A Hiragana otaku has finally found where the Hiragana 6th single rooftop photography was done:

[​IMG]

It's on the 7th floor of the city office building at Akishima city, in western Tokyo (昭島市役所). @10ch_hirakeya says you can do your pilgrimage sitting in the restaurant there. Lol.

So management added Hiragana early on, when they thought they needed them to make up for lacks in Kanji. Then when Kanji turned out to be so successful, Hiragana was in limbo and they decided to make them more independent. Now they again think they need new members for Kanji, so they are starting the process all over again. They really do seem to be flying by the seat of their pants. But I guess those pants have a lot of experience, lol.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of 2nd gen (looks like the Brady bunch)

notice they put the girls on left (Marcia Brady, Jan Brady and Cindy Brady) and boys on the right side (Grey Brady, Peter Brady and Bobby Brady) in the Brady Bunch photo[hehe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memi, Sarina and Kumi will appear Saturday on a "music talk show" called Otoboke Pops. Here's a clip from the appearance there in January (I think) by three members of Nogizaka46: Itou Karin, Terada Ranze and Yamazaki Rena.

This may be the first time I've seen Hiragana members on a TV show other than the in-house ones. In any case, I'm happy to see them there. and particularly happy to see Memi there. It will be interesting to see how her naturally slow pace and the gabble-gabble TV pace match up. Of course, Sarina will be talking twice as fast and twice as much as anyone else, lol. All three can sing close to in-tune, but I didn't see the Nogis singing live, so perhaps live singing is not part of the show.

[​IMG]

Japanese comments emphasize how good the outfits look. "Chic," one person said.

source

9. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

TV appearance is a good sign for Hiragana independence. Memi is a great choice for TV even if she doesn't get a chance to say anything. She's adorable. She'll probably discuss her arm fracture though which should be great TV.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

some footage from Otoboke Pops

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

backup for Otoboke Pops : link

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Between Kumi and Sarina, did Memi talked at all? [hehe] (Still :inlove: )

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Dill yes she did ....just briefly and then watched the VTR above. They talked about the 6th single and Hiragana new song.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's the full 13-minute segment:

if the video does not show watch the video here

As for Memi, she spoke almost (but not quite, lol) as much as Sarina, demonstrating extra effort on both their parts, lol. Kumi did much of the talking, but the other two were both definite full participants. They explained -- with difficulty -- the difference between Kanji and Hiragana. They revealed their status when they said that they call the Kanjis "Kanji-san" and the Kanjis call them "Gana-chan." They talked about how the kanjis' choreography is much more intense, and how they have to up their game to do it when they do Kanji songs. All three, particularly Memi, told what it was like at the final selection for the group. Unfortunately, no-one mentioned the 2gens, although they did appear in the clip of Budoukan. Still a difficult subject for the 1gens, I think.

I was interested to watch their hands. Kumi does the most talking and seems the most together, but if you watch her hands, she is twining and squeezing them all the time, which suggests that she is actually very nervous inside.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

when the guests/mc asked them what is Hiragana Keyakizaka46, Kumi said Hiragana are teams within Keyakizaka46 group.:^^;: She was kinda of nervous to answer that question...

school graduation banner

[​IMG] [​IMG]

university graduation ~ Mao, Kumi and Sugai

High school graduation ~ Yuipon, Yonesan, Miipan, Miho and Konoka

Junior High gradutaion ~ Kosaka, Kanemura and Hiyori

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

fanart

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    OMG, Hiragana show??? :banana:

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  19. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    W A K A B A Y A S H I!!!
    Hype boi!!

Other than the title of the show, this is gonna be gud.

20. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

So it is actually two shows gana are getting this year, a regular one on TV Tokyo (like Keyakitte, Kakenai) and Keyabingo 4 on nippon tv. Not bad.