1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Comes on right after KeyaKake on TV Tokyo Sunday nights, so it's a triple-header of Nogi-Kanji-Hiragana, and the show is called "Hiragana Oshi." I hope the hosts are good, even though I would prefer having no hosts and letting the members run the show. Plus KeyaBINGO4 - What's Hiragana Keyaki? Plus the one-shot Ramen Daisuki Saitou Kyouko show. I'm glad to see them still featuring the 1gens in the photo. In a few months, I expect the rows to become mixed.

One thing all this suggests to me is that a single will come in the summer or fall. I think management knows that it has a power-packed line-up in Hiragana, from both gens, and it's worth pushing. I expect some interesting units on the album. Memi says she is practicing singing so she would eventually be able to do a solo. I imagine that goes for several members, if by "solo" she means featured voice in a unit.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Got teary eyes here.:cute: Everything about H is always making me Happy. :D
    Audrey is quite good choice. So, I wish it will turned into good show :)
    With their own TV show (not web-based show), does this means H is independent group now?

4. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I love Audrey! I have really high expectations for this show. I just finished Re:Mind and it wasn't very good as a drama, but it got me feeling closer to Hiragana as Kanji is starting to cool down for me.

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    OMG
    Thank you x100 for giving a new show for my lovely Hiragana-chans. :inlove:

Now I don't care if people still say "why are they treated as a separate group?", because now I'm enjoying it.. ROTFL

6. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Wakachin! He was awesome on SKE Magical Radio. I think Audrey will mesh well with Hiragana.

Time for these girls to rise from the shadows and shine on everyone with their happy aura!

7. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Sooo happy on Hiragana-chans behalf, they deserve all the releases and shows :cute:

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hiragana going to be very busy....2 TV show, 1 album and a new stage :worthy::worthy: Kanji got 2nd anniversary concerts:^^;:

10. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    And 5 minute tv show :D
    2018-03-24_11-44-41.jpg

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ramadya 5 mins show for Kanji.....what a treat on April 1st lol

12. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i hope this 5 mins show is not about Kanji members doing random monomane like their last drama:^^;:

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm always conflicted when it comes to stage plays.
    I love them, but since I don't get to see all of them when it's idols performing, it lows a bit my enthusiasm..... what the play is about?

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The play is called Ayumi, and it is the major work of Shiba Yukio 柴 幸男, who won the Kishida Kunio prize 岸田國士戯曲賞 for his drama Waga Hoshi わが星 in 2010. The play involves "no pop music," but just ten members on stage, all playing one character, "Ayumi," bringing to her their own individual natures. It will be directed by Asazawa Mukku 赤澤ムック, a playwright/director/actress who is the head of the theatre group Kokushoku Kitan Canariaha 黒色綺譚カナリア派.

For the play, the twenty members of Hiragana are divided into two teams of ten, by age, across generations, and each team will do 12 performances, between April 20 and May 6, at the 800-seat AiiA Theatre in Shibuya, just south of Yoyogi Park. The theatre normally does "2.5D" plays based on anime and manga. One recent one was Your Lie in April. Its technical feature is that everyone gets special glasses that they can wear and watch the show with subtitles. For many of their plays, there are English subs. Not sure about this one. Ticket price will be Y7800, the same as a Kanji live concert. An 800-seat theatre will bring you pretty close to the members.

Team Harmonica:
    Iguchi Mao, Ushio Sarina, Katou Shiho, Saitou Kyouko, Sasaki Kumi, Takase Mana, Higashimura Mei, Matsuda Konoka, Miyata Manamo, Watanabe Miho.
    Team Castanet: Kakizaki Memi, Kageyama Yuuka, Sasaki Mirei, Takamoto Ayaka, Kawata Hina, Kosaka Nao, Tomita Suzuka, Nibu Akari, Hamagishi Hiyori.

<チームハーモニカ>
    井口眞緒 潮 紗理菜 加藤史帆 齊藤京子 佐々木久美 高瀬愛奈 東村芽依 松田好花 宮田愛萌 渡邉美穂
    <チームカスタネット>
    柿崎芽実 影山優佳 佐々木美玲 高本彩花 金村美玖 河田陽菜 小坂菜緒 富田鈴花 丹生明里 濱岸ひより

The ten older members of Hiragana are in Team Harmonica, the ten younger in Team Castanet. Team Castanet looks impressive to me: Memi, Kage-chan and Mirei were three members whose acting was particularly impressive in Re:Mind. And Nao-chan and Suzuka are two of the most popular and capable 2gens. But that's not to say that Kyonko and Manafi weren't good in Re:Mind, or that Miho isn't a top 2gen, too.

The schedule is on this page. The square on the schedule chart is Team Harmonica, the circle Team Castanet. Pics of the two teams(Harmonica on the left):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The theatre's association with anime got me wondering if this is practice for a Keyakizaka anime. The director says in her twitter that the members already do not embarrass themselves with their acting.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune thanks for translation info for Hiragana new stage :worthy::worthy::worthy:

so they splitted into 2 teams and Hiragana fans wants to see both performances....good luck buying tickets :^^;:

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Especially since tickets seem to have gone on sale to Fan Club members already, and general sale isn't until 14 April. I wonder how many tickets they will set aside for the general public, if any.

I also wonder what money the members will get from a thing like this. Do any Nogi/AKB fans here know how it works? Total gross from tickets could be almost $1.5 million (24 dates x 800 seats x Y7800 = ¥149,760,000 or about $1.43 million).

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont know how they will split the 1.4 million but i hope members could get 20% of it

fanart

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

My guess exactly. That might give each member US$7000. Not a fortune, but a tidy sum.

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Same as ordinary salaryman/woman. Since they work under company, and this project arranged by management, it will count as their ordinary job.

That's why solo jobs outside group's activities are important to raise idol's income.