1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ep 15 of Slope podcast

they talked about Hiragana

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm reading this elsewhere, too. Some people say that even for concerts, the expenses of putting one on are so great that it ends up with members only making money from goods sales. National tours of smaller venues are more profitable, supposedly, according to one poster. Are they counted as outside work, then? I can only hope that more work leads management to increase their salaries.

In fact, right now what the group is working on is the stage play. Various members have mentioned this, and both Toshi-chan and Memi have said that they want to get their voices louder. A loud voice -- projection of what the actor says -- is essential in a stage play. Movie/TV acting is much quieter -- and can be more subtle, in my opinion. But this is great practice for the group, and especially for soft-voiced members like Memi and Katoshi. I think individual members should go to karaoke alone and just blast out their voices in private, as training. I think that a quiet voice is related to shyness/embarrassment, and practicing alone might break that restriction.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune maybe with proper vocal training, Hiragana members could improve their vocal for stage play but it wont happen overnight. Since the stage play going to start soon in April, realistically dont expect there will be a miracle.:^^;:

[​IMG]

Tsuchida radio show

he mentioned something about Hiragana getting 2 new shows.

video from DIGG (Kumi, Kageyama and Katoshi)

[​IMG]

https://www.openrec.tv/live/bLudNnXYLBm

more info : https://digg.gg/

Hiragana Oshi will start soon and here is a fanart of Kasuga

[​IMG]

source

Kasuga at TGC

news about Kyonko ramen show

https://twitter.com/modelpress/status/980248639590158336

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Six members of Hiragana will be on the cover and in gravure in the issue of Shonen Magazine (#19) coming out next Wednesday: Memi, Shiho, Kyonko, Mirei, Nao and Miho (four 1gens and two 2gens).
    source

EDIT: Take a good look at the dramatic Ayumi photos (click to enlarge) posted by @CutePanda. Some fantastic expressions. Especially Memi, of course, but also Takemoto, Mii-Pan, Mao-chan, Takase, Nibubu, Paripi.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And here's a pic from the feature, along with a pic of what the mags look like in a store. Fully stocked.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And here's a great pic of Team Castanet, the ten younger members of Hiragana. Each of two teams will perform the play 12 times.

[​IMG]

back, l-r: Tomita Suzuka, Kanemura Miku (!), Hamagishi Hiyori, Kawata Hina, Nibu Akari, Kosaka Nao. front: Sasaki Mirei, Takamoto Ayaka, Kageyama Yuuka, Kakizaki Memi.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Another photo from the Weekly Shounen Magazine feature:

[​IMG]

l-r: Watanabe Miho, Katou Shiho, Sasaki Mirei, Saitou Kyouko, Kakizaki Memi, Kosaka Nao.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Blog post: Looking back at Budoukan with Mirei, Memi and Mao. Interview from Nikkei Entertainment magazine. (buy)

[​IMG]

When they were called in to be told they were doing three nights at Budoukan, they all thought they were going to be scolded for something, and wondered what it was. Mirei wants to do rap. Memi wants to do a cute song. Mao wants to do more songs that get the audience excited.

Mirei wants to become less stupid. Memi wants to get over glomming onto people and bothering them, and become someone whom others come to, instead. Mao wants to keep getting better at dancing, and stop being the incompetent one.

• Like Like x 1
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At Saturday's handshake event mini-live there were two Hiragana announcements:
    1. The release of the album has been delayed from 23 May to 20 June.
    2. Hiragana will do an eight-event tour with lives in Tokyo (1), Yokohama (3), Nagoya (2) and Osaka (2).

Yokohama June 4-5-6 (Pacifico Yokohama National Great Hall, max seats 5002)
    Tokyo June 13 (Tokyo International Forum Hall A, seats 5012)
    Osaka June 27-28 (Osaka Festival Hall, seats 2700)
    Nagoya July 2-3 (Nagoya Century Hall, seats 3000)

The album may have been delayed to get a better date with less competition from other groups' releases, or to accommodate the tour, or to give time to make the album better. Or something.

The tour is visiting middle-sized venues, it appears. Maybe bigger than the places they went to on their last tour, but smaller than large concert venues. I'll pass on more info when I get it.

@paula -- I'm wondering about the drama myself. There have been multiple pieces from a dress-rehearsal the older team (Team Harmonica) did on Thursday.
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/279034
    https://mdpr.jp/news/1761444
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2109914/full/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&ref_cd=tw_pic
    https://abematimes.com/posts/4061980?categoryIds=92058

People were impressed by Miho in one scene where she had to apologize over and over again (as part of the play) but ended up with tears streaming down her face. She said she said the lines and ended up actually feeling the apology the character felt.

[​IMG]

There are lots of photos on those pages. But I haven't seen any reviews or talk about the actual performance Friday night, yet. The "outfits" look great. No set. Simple outifts all nearly the same. All the communication and entertainment has to come from the members themselves. Wish I was in Tokyo to see it. There were seats available even the day before the performance, apparently. I think the theatre only holds a few hundred people. But each group will do the play ten times.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  14. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

No way does this sell out. The play is definitely not for wotas. It looks like great practice though. They did so well in Re:Mind so I'm glad they get to explore acting more. The set like a bowl and the outfits being simple is striking. A lot of focus on individual expression as well. This is the right type of project to improve an idol group's abilities. I'm happy with it. I hope Kageyama impresses everyone.

15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So happy for baby Watanabe (Miho). I see great things for her in the future.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There are now some comments from people who saw the Castanet performance Monday night. They say that the play was complex, and seemed hard to act, but was excellent. People who saw both teams seemed to like the younger team a bit more. Posters said that the members seemed very nervous at first, but settled down. One person said that Kage-chan was as good as she/he had hoped. Another said the members who stood out for her/him personally were Kage, Mii-Pan, Nao and Miku, but that everyone was terrific and there was no weak link. Another poster said they all sparkled. Someone else said that the good actors from Re:Mind were the first that come to mind from the performance: Memi, Kage, and Mii-pan. Memi felt very nervous, and felt there were a lot of places where she could improve, but was happy that the performance went off well, and that there were many more to give her a chance to work hard and improve.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hiragana 2nd anniversary !!!!

[​IMG]

source

• Like Like x 2
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy 2nd Anniversary Hiragana Keyaki-chan! :ome:

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good point, @MasToppu: Happy 2nd anniversary, Gana-chans -- and have a great third year! All twenty of you.

[​IMG]

The dates of the album handshake events (only three of them) have been announced, and the first application period starts Thursday at 3pm and goes to Friday at 2pm. Two more application periods over the next two weeks. The handshake events will be:

(1)2018-7-16 (holiday Mon)千葉・幕張メッセ Chiba Makuhari Messe (Tokyo)
    (2)2018-8-5 (Sun)愛知・吹上ホール Nagoya Fukiage Hall
    (3)2018-8-26 (Sun)京都・国立京都国際会館 Kyoto International Conference Centre

All handshake events will be individual events, starting at 10am and going through five 1.5-hr sessions (followed by half-hour breaks) until 6pm. All 20 members will be participating. I imagine it will be four sessions a day for each member, making a total of 12 sessions per member. I would not be surprised if several members sold out right away, this week. Kyoto is always a bit of a hard sell, however. Maybe having a member now who's actually from Kyoto will make a difference (Matsuda Konoka).

The venues outside Tokyo seem a bit smaller than the usual Kanji-Hiragana combined venues. There will be no mini-lives, since these are individual handshake events.

source and ticket info

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. shoujo tsubaki

shoujo tsubaki Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    floweredheroine
    i'm always so proud of my girls. here's to two years and many more to come ♡