1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Sounds too good to be true. If it is though I hope it's a reboot.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Trying to keep myself under emotional control here, with the apparent possibility of seeing three Hiragana shows every weekend (Sunday am 12:55-1:25). But who are the AKB members? Younger? Actors? Sub-groups? Sorry for my ignorance. This is the Summer of Hiragana. Hiragana paradise.

3. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    There are members of all 6 japanese 48 groups participating.
    Some of them are well known members (Murayama Yuiri, Yokoyama Yui, Ogino Yuka and Kato Rena are well known ones for example, only to name a few), but there are also many who aren't very well known yet.
    I would say it's mostly a selection of younger members who AKS has hopes for in the future. Basically every member they try to push as "future ace" of a group is in there (Obata Yuna and Matsuoka Hana for example), except for the ones participating in Produce48. Another example would be Yahagi Moeka who is in there too and joined AKB only 4 months ago I think, but her handshake sales are very promising right now so it makes sense to include her.
    I don't think they (exclusively) went for the ones whose acting is the best. It's probably more like a "management's favourites" - selection.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That would go for the Keyaki members, too, I think. All six are likely front members, it seems to me from pics, etc. I'd probably put them there, too. The fact that all six have got good reviews for their acting may just have helped make this seem a good idea. If it's true. Nothing in K46 official news yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I saw this "news" going around a lot yesterday, but I have mixed feeling about it.
    I wouldn't mind it because the noveity of watching my faves together, (though I consider Cabasuka one of the worst thing I ever seen), but at this point wouldn't have been better have a full-keyaki-only drama? On Netflix again possibly?
    What it could really offer to hiragana? Fans that already are in 48fandom?

6. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    This is pure speculation, but I personally think it isn't easy to determine which group gains more from this.
    On the one hand, AKB gets more exposure to Sakamichi fans who normally wouldn't have watched it if there weren't Hiragana members in it.
    On the other hand, Hiragana maybe gets exposure to more "traditional" idol fans who dislike Keyakizaka because of their image or for whatever reason and didn't bother to learn more about the group because of that. These might not even know that Hiragana exists or at least don't know much about them.
    And then there are of course the casual viewers who aren't fans of one of the groups and might become Hiragana or AKB fans from watching the show.
    I think the benefit for each respective group ultimately comes down to gaining fans through "This girl is cute... who is she? From which group is she? What do they do?" - situations.

7. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  8. glsone

glsone Member

18 new songs is crazy. Probably the last nail in the coffin of the "are they a separate group discussion" since this gives them a discography to rival Kanjis in one fell swoop.

• Like Like x 2
  9. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Captain Kumi makes Hiragana independence official in my eyes.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I was wondering if the delay in appointing Kumi meant that they were waiting for someone else to rise to be captain-worthy. No. As @plus1plus1 says, they appoint her and more or less officially declare they have two groups. But they are two groups within the same "stable," so I think they will remain close. The album was almost the declaration of independence. A single would really put the final stamp on it.

By the way, it occurs to me that they may be waiting for a 2gen to show herself as the logical vice-captain. That would be Miho right now, but she may eventually have too much front-line work to do to be captain as well. And it seems as if Akanen has been a less prominent member since she became vice-captain. Maybe she's busy at college, though.

From indications in the MV, as well as common sense, I expect that eventual single will be centred by Nao-chan, if she keeps developing ability and popularity as she has been. In the dance part in the road, and even on the rooftop, she was almost like part of a front diamond, right behind Mirei and Toshi/Kyouko, and a step in front of the second line of Memi-Miho-Ayaka-Kumi-Hina-Nacho. And at one point when a group was forming and running, they were running to join/follow Nao. (click photos to enlarge)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

No doubt management has been hoping for someone to gain enough personal popularity to be Hiragana's version of Techi (though totally different in almost everything but youth and having skill), a star who can be the face of the group. This choice doesn't necessarily suit me personally, but it makes perfect sense in the circumstances. Especially since she has said from very early on, maybe even during her auditions, that she wanted to lead Hiragana up the hill.

By the way, there's an alternative video of the Showroom here, showing the entire Showroom screen, with audience avatars, gifts, etc. A surprising number of Tokyo Tower gifts (Y10000 each).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Nao is an exclusive model for Seventeen magazine and that's wondeful. But handshake ticket sales are still around the same as Miho, Nibu, and Miku. We'll see if Seventeen magazine pays off for her.

Also, if Kyoko/Mirei/Katoshi are featured in more of the new songs like they are in Hirakoi it's reasonable to assume they may go with one of them, most likely Mirei, for a single. Especially, if it releases this year.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Congrats to Hiragana !!! their mv reached over 1 million views on youtube:)

tour photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

https://natalie.mu/music/news/285252

tour dates:
    けやき坂46「走り出す瞬間」ツアー2018 ※終了分は割愛
    2018年6月5日(火)神奈川県 パシフィコ横浜 国立大ホール
    2018年6月6日(水)神奈川県 パシフィコ横浜 国立大ホール
    2018年6月13日(水)東京都 東京国際フォーラム ホールA
    2018年6月27日(水)大阪府 フェスティバルホール
    2018年6月28日(木)大阪府 フェスティバルホール
    2018年7月2日(月)愛知県 名古屋国際会議場センチュリーホール
    2018年7月3日(火)愛知県 名古屋国際会議場センチュリーホール
    2018年7月9日(月)千葉県 幕張イベントホール
    2018年7月10日(火)千葉県 幕張イベントホール

new banner for Bingo4

[​IMG]

http://www.ntv.co.jp/KEYABINGO4/

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Pacifico Yokohama set list (question marks indicate no direct info, but names who sing the songs on the album)
    2018.6.4 18:30~

pre-show voices
    Takamoto, Higashimura

Overture
    ① Hiragana de Koi Shitai ひらがなで恋したい [all?]
    ② Oide Natsu no Kyokaisen おいで夏の境界線 [1gens?]
    ③ Saizen retsu e 最前列へ [2gens, Nao centre]
    MC① (all)
    Paripi rap dance track パリピラップ~ダンストラック
    ④ Konna Seiretsu wo Dare ga Saseru no ka こんな整列を誰がさせるのか [1gens, centre MiiPan]
    ⑤ Mijuku no Ikari 未熟な怒り [2gens, centre Nao]
    MC② (Iguchi, Mirei, Takase, Takamoto, Higashimura) 井口、佐々木美、高瀬、高本、東村)
    ⑥ Kirei ni Naritai キレイになりたい [Nao centre, Nibu, Miho]
    ⑦ Otoko Tomodachi Dakara 男友達だから [Katou?]
    ⑧ Warenai Shapondama 割れないシャボン玉 [Hina centre, Hiyori, Manamo]
    ⑨ Sanrinsha ni Noritai 三輪車に乗りたい [Memi-Mirei]
    ⑩ Nokku wo Suru na! ノックをするな! [Katou, Takase, Higashimura, Tomita, Miho?]
    ⑪ Harowin no Kabocha ga Warreta ハロウィのカボチャが割れた [Ushio, Katou, Kyouko, Kumi, Take?]
    ⑫ Neko no Namae 猫の名前 (Memi, Mirei, Takase, Higashimura 柿崎、佐々木美、高瀬、東村)
    MC③ (Iguchi, Ushio, Katou, Saitou, Kumi, Takamoto, joined by all 井口、潮、加藤、齊藤、佐々木久、高本、途中から全員)
    ⑬ Kidai Shiteinai Jibun 期待していない自分 [all?]
    MC④ (all)
    ⑭ Eien no Hakusen 永遠の白線 [1gens?]
    ⑮ Hanbun no Kioku 半分の記憶 [2gens?]
    ⑯ Dare yori mo Takaku Tobe! 誰よりも高く跳べ![1gens?]
    ⑰ NO WAR in the future [all?]
    ⑱ Sharin no Kishimu you ni Kimi ga Naku 車輪が軋むように君が泣く [all?]

【Encore】
    ⑲ Hiragana Keyaki ひらがなけやき [?]
    ⑳ Bokutachi Tsukiatteiru 僕たちは付き合っている [?]
    MC⑤
    ㉑ Yakusoku no Tamago [all?]

Lots of positive comments about performance and excitement. On the other hand, a small number of negatives: the subtitles didn't work; excitement impaired by performers' nervousness, crowd unfamiliarity with calls. A couple of people thought they rushed things, maybe between songs or in MC. This would be a natural result of nervousness. They'll get it down as they go along, likely. There were 5000 people in the full house.

Good comments about lots of songs, including Sanrinsha (Memi-Mirei). Nao centred the 2gen songs: she is clearly the 2gens' centre, at least.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. glsone

glsone Member

So neither Kanji nor Hiragana seem to perform W-Keyaki no Uta anymore. Maybe for the Republic performances.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This was the first of ten concerts on the tour, and people are already speculating about which songs will be subbed in. But I haven't seen W-K mentioned. However, I can't help looking forward to a potential ~40-member W-Keyakizaka no Uta at Keyaki Republic.

17. nokia.andsisters

nokia.andsisters Kenkyuusei

is the general release for the running moment extra performance on july 9th and 10th out yet? i know the tickets for everything else is

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I think this year, only Hiragana will participate in TIF 2018, especially with the fiasco surrounding Kanji members in the past 6 months.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

They go on sale Wednesday at 7pm Japan time. source It looks as if sales are strong, since they have added partially obstructed seats to either side of the stage.

20. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Ah I cannot decide lol. Should I try to buy a ticket for the concert? My interest in Hiragana Keyaki is definitely on the rise, but the Nogi Bday and Dome tour is also round the corner. I am just worried that I might regret not trying to get tickets for this concert. This upcoming concert will be the fastest I get to see Mirei and Memi lol.

@ukifune are we able to select our preferred seats?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018