1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I find it hilarious (and appreciate) that young women like Manamo join idol groups and use their talents for silly things like writing idol fan-fiction. We don't know where Mao's humor and Manamo's literary ability could lead really. Can anyone in Gana draw? I imagined it could be a visual novel maybe.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Thanks! It is really funny.

Little bit trivia. If you are also Nogizaka fans, you will recognize that the salaryman's name is the same name, like the name of Higuchi Hina's friend from her elementary school that do the dinosaur walking style, and Hinachima do monomane for that. The kanji of the name is also exactly the same. (Nogidoko ep 102 minutes 15:18). :D

For drawing, let Miku handle it. And, for BGM, Konochan and Hinachan. :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Ongakunohi was today. In the telop they wrote that Hiragana's performance was the debut song of a new sakamichi group.

Mirei did very well. Good shot of the Mirei dash too. Generally, the camera work was the best so far to me. Oh and we got a better look at one of my favorite parts. The individual dance of Katoshi and Kyoko. Before, only CDTV gave a good shot of it.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. I reported speculation a couple of weeks ago that because Seed & Flower was not listed in the credits for HiraganaOshi that week, Hiragana might even be getting their own management company. False alarm. Last weekend, Seed & Flower was back on the credit roll.

2. As for a manga, Memi draws quite well, in a smooth cartoon style. She was president of her middle-school art club (though not the artist her elder sister is, she says). But getting her to produce anything to order might be hard, lol. "Good night":

[​IMG]

3. Manafi with Mana-tan, Mao-chan with Saitou Yuuri, Mukai Hazuki with Manafi and Memi:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was going to say the sudden appearance of the two groups in each other's blogs might be worrisome, portending some intermingling. But (a) some social mingling is good and (b) this has happened before, when the two were doing handshake at the same venue. Most of the hiragana 1gens joined Keyakizaka because they loved Nogizaka: Silent Majority hadn't been released when they applied.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Are you afraid Nogi might be a bad influence on Ganachans?

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That was slightly a joke. I was just repeating some people's worries about groups potentially exchanging members. I know that the Ganachans are thrilled to meet them, and will probably learn good things from them, just by talking and by experiencing what they're like.

In other Hiragana news, I just read that the Team Harmonica (the ten older members) version of the Ayumi stage play will be on TV (satellite, I think) on 28 July, and team Castanet (the ten younger members) on July 29. (corrected/expanded)

Also, Billboard Japan, with its six million Twitter followers, has a piece on the successful end of Hiragana's tour and the upcoming MadoMagi drama -- in English. This makes me think that some members' hopes for international exposure may not be just a pipedream. There's also a piece in Japanese about the tour and Kage-chan showing up for part of the performance. Featured photo is Kage-Memi, but there are others.

From Miyata Manamo's blog: with (l-r) Higuchi Hina, Nakamura Reno

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Itou Riria with Kosakana, O-sushi, Hiyo-tan:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Note how the "little fish" (Kosakana = Kosaka Nao) has adopted Memi's highly effective custom of looking directly into the camera, as if to make eye-contact with the audience. Only people with inner confidence can feel comfortable doing that, I think.

Iwamoto Renka with Nao, Miho, and Kage-chan:

[​IMG]

birth dates:
    Kosaka 小坂 2002年9月7日
    Kanemura 金村 2002年9月10日
    Hamagishi 濱岸 2002年9月28日
    Itou 伊藤 2002年10月20日

Ririan says in her blog (source) that she is friends with "Nao-chan". They may be in the same class at school, when they attend.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

@ukifune

It's from Budokan I believe. Konoka was the best but yeah they all did a good job expressing individuality.

This makes me think I'd like see the members who pass the Sakamichi auditions perform a solo concert together regardless of which group they end up assigned to. At the time I wanted 2nd gen to quickly join 1st gen but, looking back now, performing alone worked out pretty well.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  12. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

MagiReco cast just went up: https://www.nelke.co.jp/stage/magireco/

Memi -> Tamaki Iroha
    Merei -> Nanami Yachiyo
    Susuka -> Yui Tsuruno
    Miho -> Mitsuki Felicia
    Sarina -> Futuba Sana

Nibu -> Kaname Madoka
    Hina -> Akemi Homura
    Kyoko -> Sakura Kyoko
    Miku -> Miki Sayaka
    Kato -> Tomoe Mami

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  13. glsone

glsone Member

Oh no! Katoshi!

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A wiki for the franchise says Iroha (Memi) is the main character of this Magia Record side-story. It appears that the cast list is more or less in order of importance. Official site. natalie.mu.

[​IMG]

I'm disappointed not to see Manafi in the cast, and surprised not to see Nao. Both have had good reviews for their acting. Kage-chan is busy. Maybe Nao is, too.

(edited)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  15. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Katoshi don't lose your head!!!!
    Also kyonko as kyoko. Kyoko much?

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune plz dont turn this thread into a Memi thread [hehe]

Miho, Nibu and Kosaka on the cover

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Still waiting to see the costumes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hiragana Keyaki at Keyaki Republic. Story from Nikkan Sports. Memi shouts: "Let's all make memories together." The crowd roars along with NO WAR.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT: Here's a post from 5ch commenting on Keyaki Republic that I found interesting.
    "I'm a Kanji ota, so it's been a long time since I've seen Hiragana, but they really did the talk part well, and their performance, while different from Kanji, had its own power."
    That's what I felt watching the two groups' performances on Music Day (Ongaku no Hi). Both of them were powerful, each in its own way. Kanji wilder, Hiragana more sedate and pretty, but both of them strong and exciting.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Hiragana fans were pretty upset about only three songs at Republic. Before day two/three Gana fans discussed cheering even harder and calling for Hiragana at encore knowing they probably would not come out.

As if to respond to that, each member cranked up the intensity. Kumi screamed out "It's Hiragana's last two songs! Let's get even louder!" They performed as if it was the end of a live rather than the middle.

Article about the Hiragana at Republic: https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1781535.

I tried to translate the scary story MC.

Kato's scary story

Kumi and I often share a hotel room. Kumi went to take a quick shower. Later, she heard strange, frightening noises. She wondered what it could be since Kato was already fast asleep. Later, Kumi heard the strange banging again. Shocked, she turned towards it to see Kato knocking on the wall in her sleep.

Miho' scary story

When I was very young I would often have nightmares. One night, I dreamed some strange old woman was chasing me. When she caught me she grabbed my left arm and strongly bit into it. It was so painful I woke up with a shout. When I looked at my left arm I could clearly see bite marks. It really hurt. I went and told my mother "I had a nightmare but I woke up with strange bite marks! What could it have been?!". My mother told me "It's obvious. When you sleep you always chew on your arm."

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There will be a "Hiragana Keyaki special" on the Music Japan satellite TV channel on Friday 27 July, 11:30pm - midnight. Mirei, Memi and Nao-chan will talk about the album and recent performances, and there will be video from a recent performance. The set-up is that bread-loving Mii-Pan is given a big selection of breads and buns and cuts them up and gives pieces to the two others as they talk. They will "unfold their very special world-view, going in unexpected directions" and will show their true selves...says the promo.

[​IMG]

Billboard Japan

• Like Like x 1