1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

YouTube compilation of high-points of each Hiragana song, with images of the members who sing the song:

if the video does not show watch the video here

EDIT:
    Natalie.mu has a couple of dozen great photos of Hiragana Keyaki performing at TIF recently:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The site doesn't seem to say who the photographer was, but I think they did a terrific job. Hiragana Keyaki was the opening act of the whole festival.

EDIT2:
    For the Magia Record stage play, they have added various special events to every performance, including things like post-performance talk sessions, good-bye handshake lines, and draws for programs singed by members of the cast. Excited reaction on 5channel. I'm guessing that either sales are not going as well as hoped, or else that they are now confident that the group can handle the extra responsibilities every night. Or both. Here's the schedule (in Japanese):

[​IMG]

Stage plays always have trouble drawing a crowd. Ayumi did, too, and this is a larger venue, I believe.

source

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Those top two photos from @CutePanda are Memi as Iroha and Nibu as Madoka in the stage play Magia Record. Transformations. Click to enlarge.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Kyoko and miku looks awesome!!!
    (Totally not bias for sakura kyoko and miki sayaka)

• Like Like x 3
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Katoshi is not perfect only because she would be better as a villain with that look :lol: they're all great. “Yes, Sakura Kyouko!”

• Like Like x 1
  9. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

10. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Live Monster was really good. Probably the best Kitai Jibun I've seen. Having Neru back for Tsukiatteiru was terrific. I hope they do that again.

• Like Like x 3
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  14. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

The trailer says there are 16 original songs for the play that they sing live. Mirei looked really good in it.

https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/1032489704120233984

This project ended up being a lot more exciting than I originally thought. It looks like it may be on TV eventually too. I hope so. Probably a MagiReco album too. I'd guess no handshakes though since this isn't every Gana member.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Next Showroom at 20:45 (8:45pm) August 23...in about two hours.

Fascinating trailer. So it's a musical?! Memi says that she's working hard to make the fighting kakkoii, and also beautiful. I have hoped for a TV showing because the theatre seems to be owned by TBS. That's Miho with the hammer, which Memi says is really heavy (turns out to be two kilos). She praised Miho for being able to wield it. The cast is not just the Gana-chans, there are also others. Memi talked about everybody enjoying the rehearsals, especially those with the Gana-chans alone.

EDIT: Here's the Showroom, now four hours old:

Also, here's that trailer linked to above by @plus1plus1, from YouTube, where it says it is an "unofficial" trailer (?):

EDIT: The game came out a year ago last Friday, 17 August 2017. Iroha had her birthday this Wednesday. She was 15 before, so she must be "sixteen years old" now.

[​IMG]

Thanks to the person who alerted me to the fact in a comment on my blog.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hiragana going all out this year !!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: #OP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. glsone

glsone Member

I think I'm finally on board the name change band wagon. Hiragana just feels so completely different from Kanji now. They really deserve a name to call their own.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Keyaki site MagiReco special page:
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/page/magireco

TBS Akasaka ACT Theatre MagiReco page:
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/act/event/magireco2018/

@glsone -- But what would a new name be? The word "hiragana" is part of their DNA now. I remain confused about this issue. Someone suggested "Toriizaka46," lol (that was the original name of Keyakizaka46, changed on the day they were introduced). For anyone else who wants to search out possibilities, I just discovered the site of The Slope Society of Japan (http://sakagakkai.org/). And here is a site introducing innumerable saka/zakas (slopes) in Tokyo. Nakasaka (中坂) is a kids' park not far from the Sony Music Entertainment building, lol. 

Also, some members have close connections with members of Kanji: Memi, in particular, is close to both Techi and Neru.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    I think Hiragana46 could work tbh, though it doesn't keep up with the naming systems so far for their potential sister-groups.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The stageplay reminds me of All Dogs Goes to Heaven stageplay. :) And, from the trailer, I can say, members work and train really hard. It will be great experience for them.:1st: I used to hate how management "neglecting" Hiragana for almost 2 years. But now, I'm kind of glad with that "neglection". I can see that as a training period for honing the mental, skill and physical ability of Hiragana members. Now, they are ready to try many challenges.

For Hiragana independence, I think management won't let that happen. But, if they really separate themselves from Keya, I like @Kumosayi idea for their name, Hiragana46. Afterall, there are 46 letters in Hiragana. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1